Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o8acblxUwW1s13n4w_500
Koda smirked. "People like foreigners as long as their white. Let's keep it real." He looked at his gray sheets, then up into Jarek's eyes. "Sorry. Sometimes I let my bitterness leak out. By sometimes, I mean almost always. I'm like a running faucet." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Tumblr_odyimlD2xC1vg9udeo1_400

Jarek rolled his eyes a little bit behind his glasses. "Yeah, I could tell." Jarek said, a tiny bit of bitterness behind his voice. The son of Ourania could make a list of 1000 things that annoyed him about Koda, but those 1000 things would also be on a list of why he liked him. Jarek couldn't get his head around that, and it was honestly kind of frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Koda smirked and touched Jarek's hip and brought him closer. He wanted to hold Jarek, but wasn't sure how to ask. The son of Nemesis took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I think Jarek needs a nap."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Jarek shook his head. "I think, you don't know me." Jarek said, but, as if on cue, a large yawn escaped his lips. Jarek's hand was finally stopping being in searing pain and honestly, he was kind of exhausted. Today had kind of been a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 pm

The son of Nemesis smiled a bit when Jarek yawned, proving his point. "Exactly." Koda turned over on his back and closed his eyes. He really needed to sleep. "Let's get up in an hour and a half."

Last edited by Green on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:44 am

Jarek nodded and closed his eyes, still laying on his side facing Koda. The son of Ourania hadn't realized how tired when he was really tired. When he closed his eyes, he saw stars as if he was laying in a planetarium. That was the only way he could fall asleep. Jarek faded off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:49 am

Koda fell asleep too and somehow, he ended up with his arms wrapped around Jarek's waist with Jarek's head resting on his chest. His eyes slowly started to flutter open about an hour and forty-five minutes of slumber. He shifted some and looked down at Jarek. With a small smile, he turned his head away from Jarek and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 am

Jarek woke up with his head on Koda's chest and his arms around his waist. He really didn't know how they had gotten there, but he had no intentions of moving. Jarek slipped his phone out of his pocket and saw that it had been about 2 hours since they fell asleep. The son of Ourania set his injured hand on Koda's chest, shaking him a tiny bit. "Koda, it's time to get up."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:05 am

Koda opened his eyes when he heard Jarek's voice. He turned his head to look at him as he fought back a smile. The son of Nemesis sighed and closed his eyes again. "Yeah, I know. I woke up five minutes ago. I was just resting my eyes again." He paused. "How does your hand feel?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 am

Jarek looked at his hand, but didn't lift it from Koda's chest. "It hurts less." Jarek said confidentially. That wasn't a lie. It did hurt less, but not much less. Jarek didn't want to move or draw attention as to how him and Koda were laying. A small smile was permanently set on the son of Ourania's face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 am

"Good. I'm happy." Koda took in a deep breath, then exhaled sharply. He wondered if Jarek noticed how they were laying. He probably did, but wasn't saying anything. The son of Nemesis opened his eyes again and stared at the bottom of the top bunk. "At least it isn't infected."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 am

Jarek nodded lightly against Koda's chest. He decided to see if Koda was just unaware of how they were laying. Jarek started to trace little circles on Koda's chest with his thumb. He looked up at Koda's face to see what happened on his face as he did it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Koda looked at Jarek and smiled a bit. He shifted some so that his arm was laying across his waist. "When are we going to the mess hall? We're going to have to sit at different tables, but we can still talk, I guess."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Jarek shook his head and shifted his position a little bit, cuddling up a bit tighter to Koda. "I don't wanna move." Jarek whined, looking up at Koda with a small pout on his face. His eyes twinkled briefly as he looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Koda smirked. "Yeah, me either." Koda turned his body more towards the son of Ourania's. He slid his hand down to his upper thigh and gave it a soft squeeze. "We can just lay here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I'd like that." The son of Ourania, Jarek looked down. It was taking an impressive amount of will power not to reach up and press his lips to Koda's, but he managed not to. Jarek moved his hand up to Koda's neck and continued to trace his thumb in circles there.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Koda closed his eyes. "I know you would. You can't keep your hands off of me so I know that you are liking being close to him." The son of Nemesis ran a hand through Jarek's hair and rested his chin on the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Jarek sighed and picked his hand up off of Koda, and put both of his hands up in truce. The son of Ourania closed his eyes, his hands dropping to his side. All of this was so inexplicably strange that part of him just wanted to get up walk away from it all, but he knew he couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:00 am

The son of Nemesis looked over at Jarek before turning his body on his side and hugging the lighter skinned boy closer to his body. Koda sighed and wrapped his arms firmly around his waist. He had no intention in letting go so he closed his eyes again and let whatever was happening right now happen.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:08 am

Jarek exhaled hard through his nose and then moved his arms so that his arms were around Koda as well. Honestly, Jarek could barely breathe. Everything that was going on was confusing Jarek beyond belief, to the point where he couldn't even think in a single language. He decided to just let whatever was happening happen.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:56 pm

After about five minutes of silence, Koda took in a deep breath and looked over at Jarek. "What do you want to do? This silence is killing me, honestly." He shrugged his shoulders and opened his eyes. "Let's do something, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Tumblr_okz1witVIa1usn39uo1_250

Jarek sighed, but agreed with Koda. The silence was giving him way too much time to just think, and thinking led to overthinking. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Let's do something. What do you want to do?" Jarek asked, looking up at Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:28 pm

The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders. "Huh, we can play a game. We do anything you wa-- we can go to the observatory and see the stars? I know you would like that." He suggested to him. "That would be fun."

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Tumblr_okz1witVIa1usn39uo1_250

Jarek smiled sweetly at Koda. It meant a lot that he had thought about something that would fit Jarek's whole star aesthetic. The son of Ourania hugged Koda a little bit tighter. "Yeah, I would like that a lot. Let's do that."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:05 pm

"Great. We can meet up at 9:00 or so and make our way over there. We can grab a snack and everything." Koda sat up, making sure not to hurt Jarek's arm...again. The son of Nemesis stretched and looked over at Jarek. "So, leave. We'll meet up in the courtyard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: