Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbalanced Galaxy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Tumblr_okz1witVIa1usn39uo2_250

Jarek looked Koda over. "I'll be back quickly, I promise." He definitely wanted to come back. Jarek looked over Koda's bare chest for a few seconds longer, licked his lips lightly, and then turned to the door.

After about a half hour, Jarek returned. He's stopped in his cabin to change out of the clothes he'd been wearing that were spotted with blood, and to catch Mikaela and Julieta up to speed. Jarek was now wearing a dark grey pair of sweats and a light blue t-shirt. The son of Ourania was carrying two to go cups of hot chocolate. He hurried to Koda's bunk. "H-Hi Koda. I brought 2 cups just in case you changed your mind."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o8acj5w9aK1s13n4w_500
Koda had actually had taken a quick shower and change his clothes to a pair of khaki shorts and a tight black t-shirt. He was almost asleep when he heard Jarek come back into the cabin. He sat up on his elbows and looked at the son of Ourania. "Oh, thanks, I guess." He took the cup of hot chocolate and sat it off to the side.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Tumblr_okz1witVIa1usn39uo2_250

Jarek's hand dropped down to his side. "I can go if you were sleeping. I'm sorry is I woke you." Jarek said nervously. Why was he so nervous? The Jarek Sokol he knew would lay down on this bed and pull Koda to him, but instead he was rocking on his heels next to the bunk. Jarek took a large gulp of his hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:44 am

Koda shook his head. "No, I wasn't asleep." The son of Nemesis sat up, running a hand through his dark hair. "Sit down. Don't spill the hot chocolate on my bedsheets. I have enough stains there already."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 2:49 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io3_r1_400

Jarek sat down on the edge of the bed, and took another large sip of the hot chocolate. Jarek pushed his glasses up and scratched the tattoo on his right forearm with the bottom of the coffee cup. "So, uh, where were we?" Jarek said, he words low and slow, his accent heavy on each word of his question.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:43 pm

Koda shrugged. "You were checking me out." He said bluntly, looking at Jarek. There was a playful twinkle in his eyes. "I was for sure that you weren't going to come back. Thought you might've scampered off or go back to hang out with Mikaela and Julieta." Koda took a sip of his hot chocolate before putting it down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 pm

"Yeah. You made that a bit harder." Jarek mumbled, referencing Koda putting a shirt back on. Jarek shifted his position, still sitting on the edge of the bunk. The son of Ourania's eyebrows turned in when Koda said he didn't think he was going to come back. "I promised." He said, confused. Promises meant a lot to him. "Anyway, I wanted to come back."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Koda took off his shirt and tossed it to the side. The son of Nemesis bit his lip and looked at Jarek. "Well, I'm glad you're here, then. I like your ass, cute ass." Koda looked over at Jarek and smirked. "Why did you want to come back?" He asked, looking him up and down.

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Jarek finished his cup of hot chocolate and set the empty cup on the ground. Jarek looked back at Koda and looked over his shirtless torso. A small smile spread slowly across his face. "That's better." Jarek chuckled. The Czech shifted his position again. "I wanted to come back because you're here." The son of Ourania said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 pm

"Oh?" Koda raised an eyebrow. He slowly reached up and ran his fingers through Jarek's hair. Koda moistened his lips and moved Jarek so that his head was resting in his lap. "Wait," Koda moved back so that his back was against the wall. "There. That's better." The son of Nemesis snorted and continue to run his fingers through the son of Ourania's hair.

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Jarek let Koda move him to lay his head in his lap and then shifted with Koda as he moved back to the wall. Jarek lifted his hand and traced his fingers across the side of Koda's neck lightly while looking up at his face. "What'd going on right now?" Jarek asked lightly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:30 pm

"Just the two of us hanging out, that's all." He shrugged his shoulders. He rested his hand on Jarek's stomach and smiled a bit. "So, what are you into? What do you like doing other than being in a band and trying to out sass me?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Jarek swallowed lightly. "Well, uh, I played drums in my band but I'm also a singer, pianist, guitarist, and bass guitarist. I also play lacrosse. I like public speaking." Jarek said, listing off some of the things that he did.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 pm

"Lacrosse explains a lot." Koda pointed out. "So you're musically inclined, I see. I should've known, you seemed like the type of guy to be into that kind of shit." He added. "You have that pretty, ethnic white boy aura about you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Jarek laughed and shook his head. "What does that mean?" Jarek asked, both about the lacrosse comment and the vague comment about his aura. Everything about Koda was vague, or shrouded by his sarcasm. Jarek wanted to know what was below that.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:14 am

Koda shook his head. "Nothing. Just pointing things out, that's all." Koda had underlying meaning to what he was saying, but decided that it was best not to say it out loud. "You have the twink body type and persona, that's all." He shrugged his shoulders nonchlantaly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 am

Jarek pushed the front of his hair to the side, and put his arm back beside his head, looking over. "There's something you like about that, isn't there?" Jarek asked, a slight crooked smile on his face, his voice slow. The Czech looked back up at Koda's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 am

The son of Nemesis rolled his eyes and looked back into Jarek's. "Yeah, maybe there is. What are you going to do about it, though? I mean, what are you going to do if I like your sassy, white twink ass?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:41 am

Jarek rubbed his thumb along his lower lip, with a smirk and a short laugh. "Well, I would..." Jarek started his sentence with a lot of sassy confidence, but he quickly trailed off. He was laying here with his head in this boys lap and he had no clue what to do about it. "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:47 am

Koda thought for a moment. "Lose the bet that we made earlier. That's what I want you to do." The son of Nemesis cracked a grin and ran his fingers through Jarek's hair.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:04 am

Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Tumblr_ognrizYZLT1ucssgjo1_540

Jarek tilted his head back and closed his eyes behind his glasses, letting out a long breath. The son of Ourania opened his eyes and sat up, turning around so he was on his knees and straddling Koda's lap. Jarek slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a dollar bill, placing it in Koda's hand. "Far less than a week, ain't it?" Jarek said, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 am

Koda took the dollar and placed it in his pocket before he wrapped his arms around Jarek's waist, holding him close to his body. "Yeah, far, far less." He smirked. "...So, what happens now? I didn't plan for any of this to happen, swear it. Though, I think the girls have some sort of bet between the two of us."

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:19 am

Jarek smiled, wrapping his arms around Koda's neck, his arms bent so he could run his fingers through the back of his dark hair. "If I know my girls at all, and I do, their bet is on which one of us will kiss the other first. Mikaela had me, and Julieta had you." Jarek said, listing off what he had observed in his two best friends. "We could f*ck up their bet."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow. "What do you propose, Starshine?" He asked, moving his hands down to the small of his back and keeping them there. "What do you have up your sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Jarek looked up and moistened his lips. "Well, we could just never kiss, but based on well, this," Jarek said, gesturing his head down at him sitting in Koda's lap "That seems unlikely. So, same time? It will drive Mikaela absolutely insane if neither of them can possibly win a bet." Jarek said with a mischevious smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbalanced Galaxy    Unbalanced Galaxy  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbalanced Galaxy
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: