Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

"You can't equate a Girl Power show with torture... 98% of cartoons and anime are all about Boy Power, that's more torture..." Which, was probably true. The real percentage was probably a bit lower, but she had a valid point. "Look at video games, Male characters make up the majority of the Main Characters."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:15 pm

"Hey--Tomb Raider is, like, the best game ever!" Damon protested. "Not to mention Leia was the strongest character in Star Wars, Bellatrix was one of the best fictional villains ever, and what would Battlestar Galactica be without Starbucks?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:49 pm

"Starbuck was originally a Man. So the reboot doesn't really count." Oh yeah, she knows about the original Battlestar Galactica. "It's nice that you're trying, though!"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Damon frowned. "But the reboot is so much better--and a lot of it is due to them making Starbuck a woman," he pointed out. "Katniss Everdeen made Hunger Games good, Éowyn killed the Witch-King of Angmar, everyone would've died at some point had Hermione not been there--the list goes on and on." He frowned. "Let's just leave it there and talk about something else." This conversation was starting to get uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:20 pm

She'd strike run up ahead of him, and pose. "In the Name of the Moon, I will punish you!" She'd run towards him, do some somersaults, land behind him, then backflip to land in front of him... and then kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Damon smiled as they pulled away. "I feel like I'm either on Bring It On! or acid," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:55 pm

"...Why would you be on a cheerleading movie series?" She'd then narrow her eyes. "You're imagining me in a cheerleading outfit, aren't you..." and then she'd poke him in the ribs a few times, while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Damon's eyes darted away in mock embarrassment. "N-no! Of course not!" he said sarcastically, laughing. He was pretty sure she'd look great in a cheerleader uniform.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 pm

She probably would rock the outfit. "Maybe I'll be one for Halloween, if you're lucky." Oh now she was possibly baiting him, or just teasing him. Who knew? "So, what do you want to do in the Forest."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Damon clearly visualized her in the outfit. Yes, he decided, she definitely would rock it. "Uh....let's just keep walking and talking, I guess. I kinda like it," he said. "Unless you want to do something," he added awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 pm

She'd shrug. "We'll figure it out when we get there. She stop and look at him." Are you thinking dirty thoughts again?" Not that she didn't have her own dirty thoughts about the two of them, but considering all this energy between the two of them, she was rather pleased that she hadn't jumped him yet.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:21 pm

"Pfff....I am an innocent little child. I am incapable of thinking of a dirty thought," Damon scoffed, raising an eyebrow as his eyes darted over to look at her. Her gaze told him exactly what she thought: liar. Maybe so, but he didn't care about it that--plus he was pretty sure that she could tell and that she didn't care, which was fine by him. "If you do mean, however, you and me on the ground with you on top of me and vice versa, then yes, I was thinking of that," he added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 pm

She'd flush heavily at this point. She'd not been expecting him to say that, and now she was speechless. She probably looked a bit adorable with the look of surprise on her face, combined with her flushed cheeks
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Oh, shit! Had he embarrassed her? "Uh....s-sorry if I freaked you out a bit there," he apologized awkwardly, staring into her eyes. F*cking idiot. What the hell was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:10 pm

She'd blink a few times, then managed to speak. "W-wow... I don't think anyone has ever said something like that to me before..." She was still a bit flustered, and hoped her Dad hadn't been anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:21 pm

OOC: Angry Apollo totally killing Damon and making Alli turn to the Hunters in grief xD

RIP Dalli G

jk jk

BIC:

"Uh...." Shit. F*cking brilliant, Damon. Now, he took deep breaths to make sure he remained calm. The last goddamn thing he needed was for his weird Phobus-powers to get out of hand. "Were you insulted?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:30 pm

"N-no, I wasn't... I was... surprised. I mean, we've only just started going out and then you basically just admitted you're already thinking about having sex with me." She'd blush again. "I just wasn't expecting to hear that for a while. I think they frown on sex at camp." They probably did, when you think about it. "And I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that. I mean, we're moving alone pretty quickly, but that'd be a little too quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 pm

"Oh! Oh shit!" he exclaimed suddenly, grabbing at his hair. "I didn't mean--shit, I didn't mean that! I just thought....you know--like on the beach and--shit--I was kinda kidding around, y'know." Dammit, dammit, dammit. She thought that he thought like that....gods, no. Not right now. He didn't think of Alli like that--like something to be used and abused.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:40 pm

If it was possible to blush more than she already had, it probably would be lethal. Her cute face was so reddish, it might've been steaming. "I... oh Gods." She'd drop to her knees and cover her face in embarrassment. From the angle he had, it might look like she was crying, but she was actually laughing. She was totally embarrassed that she'd misread the situation, but she'd probably just blame it on Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Damon knelt down beside her, wondering if she was upset, until he heard the unmistakable sound of laughter. Oh gods....well, at least she wasn't crying. "Hey, it's fine, 'Synn," he said with a bit of a smirk. "This is something we can look back and laugh at later on, right?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:48 pm

She'd move her hands, tears of laughter and a smile on her face, and kiss him. "Oh Gods, we're both so messed up that we can't even interpret properly." She'd throw her arms around him. "Tis Destiny, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:52 pm

He wrapped his arms around her securely. "Knew a girl named Destiny once. She was a b*tch. I really hope that she has no connection to us right now," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 pm

"Was she one of those types that is so infatuated with their name that they stand up and go on and on and on about it? I'd probably shoot her the ass with a rubber arrow, low-powered so it wouldn't break flesh. And if that didn't shut her up, I'd smother her with a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

"Well, I couldn't really do that, you see--she's a girl, I'm not, and that's considered murder in most cultures," Damon pointed out as they released each other. He still had a bit of a smirk as he looked her over again, just to make sure that she wasn't showing any signs of distress. For once, he agreed with his stepfather: there was nothing worse than a distressed woman that was upset because of something you did.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:55 pm

She'd adopt a pose. "Hi, my name is Destiny, and it is my Destiny to marry you! Destiny cannot be denied! Give into your Destiny!" She'd then just start laughing. "Oh Gods, I hope we don't ever run into her. I'd probably smack her around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)   A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Romance (Allisynn & Damon)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next