Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:21 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
"Okay, I can do that no problem, baby. I'll talk to you and I'll tell you what I like and don't like. This is a learning process for you and I don't want to freak you out or anything." The son of Demeter smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips. "...I like it when you're passionate. It makes my toes curl..." He whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_on70u6w0k71w4k53ko5_250

A wide smile crossed Iain's face. "Well, I can do that." The Scot said with a strong accent. He put his lips aggressively and passionately on Cypress'. He closed his eyes and moaned lightly against the son of Demeter's lips. Iain slowly laid back onto his bunk on his back, pulling Cypress down with him, one hand on his back and one on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:01 am

Cypress grunted and fell on top of him. He laughed against his lips and placed his hands on his chest. "Move your hand lower." He said in between kisses. He pressed his lips against Iain's and let out a exhale. Gods this felt so good.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 am

Iain's hands both moved down. His lower hand landed on Cypress' ass and his other landed on his upper back. Iain could lay like this forever. He moaned lightly against Cypress' mouth as his tongue slid into the son of Demeter's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 am

Cypress gasped briefly and pushed himself back against Iain's hand. "Don't be afraid to squeeze. I'm built like farmer, you don't gotta worry about hurting me. That's what I wanted to tell you earlier." He whispered in between kisses. He placed his hands in his hair and fought his tongue against his.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 am

Iain squeezed Cypess' ass a little bit and then chuckled lightly against his mouth before going back to passionately kissing him. Iain's other hand moved down to the son of Demeter's ass. As they continued to kiss, Iain began to squeeze his ass harder. Cypress made Iain feell things that Iain knew people could feel, but he didn't know he could feel.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 am

Cypress moaned against his lips and ran his fingers through his dark hair. He sat up on Iain's waist and placed his hands on Iain's chest. He looked down at Iain was a dreamy look on his face. "You make my mind spin." He told him with a light chuckle. "Um, you can squeeze tighter." He whispered. "I won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_ojo66qiwjD1qdvnmzo2_500

Iain looked up at Cypress when he sat up on his waist. The son of Hecate put his hands on top of Cypress' hands on his chest. "I can't think straight when kissing you. I didn't think that I could feel things like this." Iain moved his hands back to the son of Demeter's ass, squeezing harder with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Cypress groaned before slowly laying down on his stomach. He placed his hands on either side of Iain's head and went back to kiss him. He loved the way their lips felt against one another. How Iain's hands squeeze and the way his breath smile. Cypress kissed him harder, more intimately. This was everything Cypress could ever hope for in a guy.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Iain's brain was trying to put into words how it felt to kiss Cypress, but when his lips were on his again, all those words just turned to mush in his head. The only thing that was real was every point where he was in contact with Cypress'. From underneath Cypress, Iain wiggled out of the shirt that he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Cypress quickly followed Iain's lead and took off his shirt. He moved his hands down his belt buckle and slowly start to undo it. His eyes looked up at Iain's with a small smile on his face. "...Can I, Iain?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 pm

The son of Hecate felt like the luckiest person alive to be lying there with Cypress. He felt very possessive of Cypress. Iain took a deep and shaky breath. "Tha... Yes." Iain answered in both Gaelic and English. Everything was spinning a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Cypress nodded his head and unbuckled his belt, then slowly unzipped his zipper. With a deep breath, he reached inside Iain's pants. His heart was going a mile a minute. With a smile, Cypress lowered his head...
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:28 pm

The son of Hecate watched as Cypress undid his pants. He could barely breath, let alone think. Gods he really l-liked Cypress...

...Iain's head was tilted back on his pillow and his breath was short and out of control. His heart was racing. "By God's, Cypress."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 pm

The son of Demeter wiped the corner of his mouth and came to lay down beside Iain, burying his face into his boyfriend's armpit. "...That's the second time I did that for you in less than twenty-four hours." He chuckled nervously. and glanced up at Iain. "I rarely do that, I swear." He nuzzled his face deeper and sighed. "...How was it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Iain zipped his pants back up, but didn't redo his belt. He put his arm around Cypress and pulled him tighter up to him. "I loved it." He said, pressing his lips to the top of Cypress' head for a few seconds. His free hand traced up and down the side of bare torso.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Cypress smiled and hugged Iain close to his body. "I love making you happy, baby. I love making your breath pick up." He whispered against his pale skin. He tightened his grip on Iain's body, rubbing up and down his chest. "...You're such a masterpiece."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Iain couldn't stop smiling. Lying here with Cypress was everything he could ever ask for. He was his boyfriend. He, Iain Jamieson, had a boyfriend. The smile on his face grew. He chuckled a little bit when Cypress called him a masterpiece. "No. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:23 am

Cypress smiled some and looked into Iain's hazel eyes. "Tomorrow morning, do you want to spend the day together? We can grab breakfast in the mess hall, walk through the strawberry fields, take a nap in the forest, and practice on our powers? Oh! Then maybe lunch again and if you want, we can spend time with Muir?" The son of Demeter rested his hand on Iain's chest. "And you are a masterpiece. Deal with it, warlock."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Iain looked down at Cypress. "Yeah, I would like that. I love spending time with you." The son of Hecate said, excitedly. Iain rolled his eyes at the second masterpiece comment, but chose not to comment on it. "Hey, Cypress, where did your name come from?" Iain asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

The son of Demeter thought. "I..-- my mom, I guess. Cypress is a mighty tree that can withstand anything. My skin's like the bark of it, but that's about it." He shrugged his shoulders and turned over onto his stomach with his chin resting on Iain's shoulder. "I dunno. It's not anything really special."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Iain watched as Cypress explained his name. Iain bent his head down and lightly pecked Cypress' lips. "I love it. It's perfect for you...babe." Iain said, trying out calling him by an affectionate name, but it sounded awkward and foreign coming from the Scots mouth. "I'm sorry that was awkward. I'll get better at it. I'm just getting used to having a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

Cypress smirked, shaking his head. "No, no! It was actually pretty good, Iain. I just...we just need to work on your pet names a bit." The son of Demeter chuckled and looked up at Iain. "I remember getting my first real boyfriend. I didn't think I'd get a chance at this again. Well, that's a lie. I just thought it would be a while."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:42 am

Iain's eyebrows turned in. Cypress' comment made him far more nervous than he knew he could get. Had his past relationship been all that recent? Was Iain just a rebound? Was he mirroring lost feelings on Iain? Snap out of it, Jamieson. The Scot thought to himself, his brow relaxing. He kissed Cypress' forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 am

The son of Demeter's smile faded some when eh saw the look on his face. He sat up on his elbows and looked into Iain's hazel eyes. "...Are you...okay?" Cypress asked him even after the kiss. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: