Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress blushed, scratching the back of his neck. "I dunno." He shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Iain. "I honestly don't know, maybe tonight or tomorrow night?" He offered with a raised eyebrow. "I might be a little sweaty. Sorry, Iain." He chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Tumblr_om3vf0cwgt1uzpdbqo2_500

Iain looked Cypress over again. "I don't mind at all." The son of Hecate looked over at the stuff that was levitating next to him and it quickly fell back down to the shelf. He hated when that happened. One time he did it to a young camper, poor kid was floating off the ground a couple feet for hours before Iain came back and noticed. "How about tomorrow night? We wouldn't want either of our cabins thinking we are completely ignoring our duties." Iain suggested.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Cypress chuckled a bit when the things behind him stopped floating around. That really made him smile. "That's true. Plus, I have some things to do with my cabin with inspection and other things that invoice maintaince of the cabin." Cypress could feel his mind racing with things he needed to do. "Ah, always, that can wait for tomorrow."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 08, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Iain smiled and moved to sit down on a couch near the side of the cabin where his bunk was. "That's the benefit of having a smaller cabin, I guess. That stuff goes real quickly. It also helps that most of us can clean our areas with a snap of our fingers." Iain said with a small chuckle. "What's the plan for today, then?" Iain asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:06 pm

The son of Demeter thought for a second. "I was just thinking that maybe we could go do arts and crafts, then maybe spend time in the forest? I honestly don't know." He grinned and looked down at his shoes. "Maybe we can just go see what we can get into, but safely. I don't want anything to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 12:13 am

Iain scratched the top of his head. He looked down at the coffee mug in his hand and it filled back up. He looked back up at Cypress and raised the mug towards him. "I'm sorry for not offering sooner. Do you want something?" Iain asked. He puled the mug back in and took a sip. "I should let you know that I am rubbish at crafts. I'll try for you, of course." Iain smiled sweetly. He looked his boyfriend over. "I think I can keep myself safe- keep us safe." Iain said, his green eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:30 am

The son of Demeter scratched the side of his face. "Hm? Oh, no, no. I'm good, but thank you." Cypress gave him a smile and looked back out the window of the Hecate cabin. He became distracted again by the beautiful grass area that created the cabin courtyard. However, Cypress snapped himself back to Iain. "Huh? Oh, sorry about that. Sometimes I get distracted. Uh, yeah, crafts. I'm no good either, but I want to learn how to make on of those mood jars."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Iain nodded and took another sip from the mug. The son of Hecate was a little bit addicted to coffee, and usually drank about four cups in the morning. His eyes looked over at some things on a shelf, thinking about some training stuff, and was snapped back by Cypress' comment about being distracted. "Oh, yeah, I know." Iain said, scratching the side of his neck. "We'll figure it out." Iain said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:04 am

"It's up to you, though, what we do. We have most of the day to hang out together and do...couple things." Cypress grinned a bit. "It all depends on what you want to do because I already have thoughts about what I want us to do including you showing me how to make that mood jar."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:11 am

Iain groaned and threw his head back over the back of the couch. After a few seconds he lifted his head back up to look at Cypress. "I am absolutely rubbish at making decisions, especially with less than three cups of coffee in me." Iain said with another sip. "I guess that's a good thing to know about me. I'm a bit of a coffee addict." He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 2:20 pm

The son of Demeter smirked. "It's okay." He pecked his lips and sighed. "I tried to grow coffee beans once. It didn't turn out to well." He chuckled a bit and looked out the window again. "Do you want to get breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Iain chuckled a little bit. "I'm not good with most food or drinks, but I worked really hard to get coffee and tea down. I can do it in my sleep, and sometimes I do." Iain said with a small laugh. The son of Hecate pushed himself up from his spot on the couch and looked at Cypress. "Yeah, breakfast sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:48 pm

The son of Demeter smiled at Iain. "That's adorable. I don't think I've ever used my powers in my sleep. Except for that one time I fell asleep outside. The last thing I knew I was surrounded by thick grass." He chuckled a bit and headed for the door. "Breakfast at the mess hall?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I could go for some southern food right about now."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun May 14, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:00 am

Iain chuckled. "It's adorable until you make a cup of tea in your sleep, but it appears upside down on your face." Iain joked as they headed to the door. Iain clicked his heels together and as he did, flip flops appear in his feet. "I've been craving a full Scottish breakfast but I'm never up to eat breakfast, really."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Cypress winced at the notion of a cup of hot tea being poured on his face. "Ouch, that would suck and not in...the good way." He cleared his throat and looked over his boyfriend. "Oh, okay. A full Scottish breakfast? You're going to have to let me try it." The son of Demeter chuckled. "What does it include?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Iain finished the coffee in his hand and the cup disappeared. "It's like the typical full breakfast with eggs, bacon, link sausage, toast and baked beans. Then, it has the Scottish stuff like tattie scones, haggis, grilled mushrooms, black pudding." Iain explained. "What do you want?" The son of Hecate asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:08 am

Cypress grinned. "That actually sounds pretty good. I'll have to try that one day." He paused. "As for me, I want pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, uh, cheese grits, buscits....and hashbrowns. I love hashbrowns."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:56 am

Iain scratched the side of his head. "Hashbrowns? What the hell is a hash brown?" The son of Hecate asked. Even though Iain had lived in the United States for quite a while, he still didn't really know a lot about American foods, especially foods that weren't New York food. Granted, he doubted that Cypress knew that a tattie scone was.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 9:47 pm

The son of Demeter chuckled. "It's like shuddered potatoes that are fried. It's hard to explain. I'll just have to make it for you sometime." Cypress smiled and looked over at Iain. "What other things do Scottish eat?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 22, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Iain put his hands into his pocket naturally. "Do you mean like quintessentially Scottish? Like, different than the normal?" Iain clarified. "We have, like, haggis, cranachan, cullen skink, mince and tatties, and stovies." Iain rattled off. All of those words sounded pretty normal to Iain, but they may not to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:22 pm

"I've heard of haggis! I wanna try haggis." Cypress smiled widely. "All of those other things I've never heard of." He took Iain's hand and playfully started to swing it between the two of them. "You'll have to introduce me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Iain looked down at their hands and smiled, and then looked back up at Cypress' face, his smile growing again. He was finally starting to wake up more. "I'm gonna warn you, Scottish food is kinda weird." Iain laughed as he swung his hand with Cypress' and they reached the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 2:25 pm

"That's fine with me. We'll get to which up our cultural meals up." Cypress smiled as he stepped up into the mess hall. He walked toward the front table and started to pile his plate with southern breakfast food. He grabbed hash browns, cheese grits, sausage, a buttermilk biscuit, and scrambled eggs. "What are you going to get?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:30 am

Iain looked at the food and licked his lips lightly. He grabbed his plate and started to pile everything there was on it. "I didn't realize how hungry I was, wow." Iain looked down at the hash browns. He looks over at Cypress and raises an eyebrow. "Cy, are these hash browns?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:01 pm

"They are. Do you want to try them?" Cypress asked as he turned and walked to sit at the Demeter bench for them to eat breakfast. Luckily, for them, they didn't have to sit at their assigned dining tables until dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: