Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 am

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o158wllC8c1sjzta5_500
Cypress sighed a bit and looked at Iain's face. He sat back on his haunches and looked up at him with a small smile on his face. "I like looking up at you for some reason." The son of Demeter chuckled a bit and wondered what Iain was thinking around now. "I, uh, want to get some dirt for this pot."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_ojo66qiwjD1qdvnmzo2_500

Iain smiled down at Cypress. "I don't think I'll ever get over that smile." The son of Hecate said with a small chuckle of his own. Iain looked down at the pot and his eyes flashed green, the pot filling with dirt. "Is that good?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 pm

"Thanks, baby." Cypress got up from his knees and laid down on his stomach with the pot of dirt in front of him. He stared at the dirt inside the pot before a cactus started to grow in the pot. He grinned some and showed Iain the cactus. "Ta-da For my warlock."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Iain turned to his side so he could look at Cypress. He looked over his boyfriends body and smiled and then looked at the cactus. He smiled wider and took it from him. "Wow, it's perfect. Thank you." Iain set it down on the table behind his bed. He looked back at Cypress. His eyes flashed green and in his hand was a jar. When he shook it, a cyclone of deep red glitter spun around. "It... um... changes colors with the mood of whoever is holding it." Iain said with a small smile, handing it to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 6:22 pm

"Really?" Cypress grabbed the jar and as soon as he touched it, the color changed from a deep red to a light red. "What did your color mean?" He asked, looking over at his boyfriend. "Passion or something? I'm not well versed in...this." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Iain chuckled a little bit, and said, "Yeah, something like that. It differs a bit from person to person, like, it's generally the same, but not exactly." Iain explained. He turned so that he could sit cross-legged next to Cypress. He put his hand on his boyfriends lower back and began to rub his back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:47 pm

The son of Demeter nodded his head and looked it over again. "That's pretty cool." He looked over his shoulder at Iain. He poked his ass out to tell Iain that his hands were allowed to travel lower. Cypress yawned a bit before focusing on the jar more. "Can I make one of these for myself?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Iain scratched the side of his temple with his free hand. The son of Hecate smiled and moved his hand down to Cypress' ass, playing with it lightly. "You could make one of just, like, the jars and the glitter, but not the mood reading part. That takes a little bit..." Iain said, his eyes flashing green and he flashed his free hand, a little bit of sparkles flashing out. "Magic." Iain said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:01 am

Cypress' smile increased underneath Iain's touch and looked over his shoulder Iain and gave his lips a little wiggle. The son of Demeter looked back down at the mood reading jar. "That's where you come in." He told him with a smile. Cypress was about to say something, but stopped. "I know there's this form of magic called 'herbology'. Do you think together we can do that? Or at least study it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_om3vf0cwgt1uzpdbqo2_500

Iain scratched the side of his neck. "Possibly. You've seen how good I am with living things. Maybe with your help, though..." Iain trailed off, looking over his boyfriends body. "I feel like a lot of things will be better with you." Iain said with a strong Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_mvwl1bIGtY1t0cfgqo2_250
The son of Demeter looked over his shoulder to look at his boyfriend and propped his ass up more, stretching and arching his back. With a sigh, he smiled. "A lot of things like what?" Cypress asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Iain smiled, his hand moving along Cypress' ass. "My life in general." The son of Hecate said with a smile. He leaned forward and pressed his lips lightly to Cypress' neck, and then sat back up. His eyes moved from Cypress' face, down his whole body, and then back up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Cypress smiled widely and buried his face into the sheets of Iain's bunk to hide the blush that was beginning to form across his face. He never thought he'd fine somebody so out of his--. "Iain?" He asked, slowly turning his head and to look in his boyfriend's direction. "Have you learned of Fitz and the Tantrums?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:48 pm

The son of Hecate watched as his boyfriend looked back over at him. Iain shook his head and raised his eyebrow. "Uh, no. I have not, Cy." Iain said, scratching the back of his heel with his other foot. He looked around the cabin briefly and then back down at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:20 pm

"Oh," Cypress paused. "Well, there's this song called 'Out of My League'. You remind me of it." He whispered before burying his face back into Iain's sheets. It smelled just like him. With a huff, he turned his head to look at the mood jar and grinned a bit. "We can do arts and crafts tomorrow too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 1:13 am

Iain turned his eyebrows in. "Do you think I'm out of your league? I'm not out of your league." Iain scratched the side of his neck. He didn't really understand what Cypress had meant. He watched as his boyfriend pressed his face into his sheets. Iain smiled. He was so cute in his bed. "I like arts and crafts." Iain smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:02 am

"I know, but sometimes it feels that way." Chadwick slowly turned over onto his back to stare up at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with Iain. "Sorry, it's...just something that I have to deal with." He shook his head. "But yeah, arts and crafts is fun. I remember making tea baths back home, but here there aren't any baths or anything like that here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Iain moved closer to Cypress' head. "Hey, look at me," Iain said, a bit of magic behind his voice when he talked. He wasn't going to force Cypress to look at him, but hopefully he would. "I am the farthest thing from out of your league. If anything, you're out of mine, but that's besides the point. What even is that stupid league stiff, anyway? You're willing to work through things with me, and I'm willing to work through anything with you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress shook his head and looked over at Iain. "It's not about--." He sighed and sat up, then sat back on his hands. "Thank you, Iain." He gently picked up the mood jar and watched it shift and change from deep red, to blue, to a purple. Cypress handed the jar back to Iain. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Iain looked at Cypress. "Do you want to talk about something, mate?" Iain asked, turning to look at Cypress. He took the jar from Cypress and it changed from the purple to a deep green. "Why was it purple?" Iain asked. He looked back up at Iain. "You can have it if you like."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:51 pm

The son of Demeter shook his head. "No, no, I'm fine. Sorry." He moved so that he was able to sit on his lap. "Because I'm a little embarrassed right now." Cypress chuckled, biting his lip. He rested his head on Iain's shoulder. "I want to be a good boyfriend to you, Iain. I do." He pulled away and pecked his lips. "No matter what it takes."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Iain reached his hand behind him and set the jar down and wrapped his arms around Cypress when he moved to his lap. "I don't want you to be embarrassed around me." The son of Hecate said quietly and then kissed the side of Cypress' forehead. "I really think that you will be a good boyfriend for me. I want to be the same for you." Iain said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:40 am

Cypress smiled warmly at Iain and studied his face. "You're such a good boyfriend, Iain, and it hasn't even been a full twenty-fours yet." He chuckled a bit and sighed heavily. "Let's get to bed, okay?" He pecked his lips. "My cabin's gonna miss me tonight, but I left one of the leaders in the charge."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:56 am

Iain swallowed a little bit and then nodded. "Yeah, let's do that." Iain said with a sweet smile. He pecked his lips lightly against Cypress' nose, and then stood up. Iain put the jar from his bed on the shelf behind his bed. The son of Hecate grabbed his sweats and his toothbrush. "I'm going to change and brush my teeth. I'll be right back, Cy." Iain said, and then walked away. He came back and smiled at Cypress, tossing his jeans and stuff under his bunk, and then climbed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:16 am

When Iain came back, Cypress was already underneath the covers in nothing on, but his black shorts. The son of Demeter looked over at Iain and grinned. "Can you, uh, hold me?" He asked, slowly turning his back on Iain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: