Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death, drama, and darlings (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 am

Ainsley tried resisting Sophia and picked up Emmett's sword, that he just dropped. "I'm sorry, she jumped in front of him." she tried explaining and found herself tracing her steps back.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:41 am

"Oh I'm sorry, was the Greek girl never taught how to use a sword properly?" Sophia asked, sarcastically. Sophia didn't stop though, she swiped at her face with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:43 am

Carter was taken back by Emmett. He watched as Sophia attacked Ainsley. He was trying to keep calm, like he always did, but his siblings were making him angry and the stress was getting to him. Carter went war-rage mode.

Carter pushed Emmett off and grabbed Sophia by the collar and attempted to throw her onto Edwin.

Suddenly, Mrs. Virgo walked in. "What's going on here?" she asked, stunned. She saw Brooklyn and gasped, and then looked at Ainsley. "A Greek? In my household?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 am

Sophia had already began her war rage minutes ago, she pushed Carter off of her. "Carter, this is your damn fault! Mom, Carter can explain why his Greek girlfriend killed Brooklyn. You'll enjoy it, its a great story." She says, before slicing at Ainsley neck this time.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:50 am

Ainsley heated herself up, making the knife's blade melt. "Emmett tried to attack me and this girl threw herself in between." she cried and tried kicking Sophia off her.

Emmett attacked Carter again, now in war rage and grappled him, trying to drag him away from Sophia and the body. "Traitor!" he shouted in rage.

//I also love the fact that he's angrier about him betraying the family than Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:53 am

ooc I think Sophia is the only whos mad that her friend died.

bic
Its not like Sophia needed a knife anyway, so she dropped it on the ground. Sophia shoved Ainsley foot away from her, and then threw a punch at her stomach and then attempted to kick her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:54 am

Mrs. Virgo looked around in the chaos that had ensued within her household. "ENOUGH!" she roared. "I think it's obvious this entire problem lies with the Greek. Explain later, act now," she peered at Carter, then back at Ainsley. "I'm going to have Praetor Reyna sentence you to death."

Carter was focused on Emmett until his mother started screaming. "Mom, wait, no-"

Mrs. Virgo shot a look at Carter. "Don't call me mom. You're not a son of mine."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 am

Ainsley was pleading for mercy, explaining the situation, until Sophia knocked the air out of here. She yelped and grabbed Sophia's leg, trying to make her fall down.

Emmett was still angry and threw Carter on the ground (? not sure if god modding). "Stand up and fight." he wiped his chin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Mrs. Virgo grabbed Emmett and Sophia by the ears and twisted them and pulled them away from Carter and Ainsley. "No more fighting. Let the Greek and the traitor deal with this on their down. Let them think about what they've done."

After a few minutes, a few Roman soldiers in armor and Praetor Reyna showed up on pegasi. Mrs. Virgo explained to them the situation (or, rather, her interpretation of it).

A few Roman soldiers took Ainsley by the arms and tied her up.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Sophia felt herself get pulled off. She yelped in pain. She was breathing hard, trying to control herself, her best friend was dead. Was all she could think about. She covered her face with her hands, cause she was pretty sure she was crying, but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:09 pm

"Please! Let me explain! You can't kill me off like this without getting a Greek army to chase you!" she screamed and kicked the guards.
"I-I came here to forge a weapon! I got attacked by Emmett Virgo and it was just self defense, the girl jumped in between and an-!" she started crying in hysteria.

Emmett just gulped and looked at the ground, now only realizing the casualties.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Reyna looked at her with some pity. She trusted Mrs. Virgo more so than a random Greek, but she still wanted peace with the Greeks and wanted to be fair. "You want to live so badly? I'll make you a deal. A very long time ago, Mars gifted Camp Jupiter with a sword, a fantastic all-knowing all-powerful sword. It was unfortunately lost in battle. Legend says that it's still out there somewhere. I'll give you a week. If you can go find it and return it within a week, you can live. However, if you don't, I will personally hunt you down and kill you for spilling Roman blood and trying to prolong death. Is it a deal, or not?"

Carter quickly spoke up. "Ainsley, I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 pm

"It was an accident." she whispered, feeling misunderstood for who she really was.
"I'll take the deal, thank you for showing mercy." she was still crying. If I can just make it to Camp Half Blood I'll survive she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:13 pm

"OKay. 1 week starts now. You better go." Reyna secretly hoped that she'd find the sword.

Carter went over to her. "Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 pm

"Where did the legend even take place?" she said. She still had trouble breathing after all what happened. "Carter, I killed someone." she broke down to crying again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:32 pm

"No idea. Usually on quests there's a prophecy or something. I think they're purposely making this hard on you so you end up...you know. Don't worry, we'll find it. I doubt my mother will allow me back in the house to pack up, but luckily, I have money with me. I think we should try to find information on it and see where it goes." Carter put an arm around her, reassuringly. "It wasn't on purpose. You didn't mean it."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Ainsley hugged him as tight as she could. "I got no time to waste, let's go." she let him go and stood up. She realized she was once again disarmed, after being captured by the bodyguard. "Darn it." she cursed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:48 pm

"It's good, I always have a few weapons on me. Just a safety precaution." Carter gave her a dagger.

ooc: I'm going to start the official quest topic and pm it to you
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Sophia finally stood up, unable to listen to any of this bullcrap that was coming out of everyone's mouths. She walked/staggered out of the room, exhausted mentally and physically thanks to the great war rage she did. She made her way into her room, and locked door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death, drama, and darlings (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3