Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine is Back! (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:49 am

Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_mx91c9UPju1qd8z57o2_250
"It's not the largest quest after the war." He rolled his eyes with a grin on his face. "I want you to go out tonight and be with you underneath the stars."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:02 am

I blushed and gave him a small smile, noddi g eagerly. "Alright. Date tonight it is, I guess. But please, nothing fancy. Ice cream and pizza are just fine, alright?"I warned him, dreading what the extroverted Apollo kid would com up with.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:32 pm

"Nothing fancy? I can't do that!" Jerome chuckled. "You know I'm not one for being fancy." He kissed his temple. "But it'll be great, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:04 am

"Well, you certainly seem quite... Social, and I'm not that. I could never be that."I muttered, my mind drifting off to make some worst-case scenarios on how this date and this thing between us would end.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

"You have a point there, but I'll make sure that you love it." He grinned, then leaned over to kiss his cheek. "You'll want to make me your boyfriend right on the spot!" Jerome exclaimed with a cocky look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:13 pm

I rolled my eyes at him and wrinkled my nose at the kiss. "As if. Just one date? You'll have to try a lot more harder than that to win me over, Mr. Sunshine. Prove to me that you really want this. And no, your whining about it all this time doesn't prove anything."I rushed to add teasingly. "But still. Challenge accepted. Bring it on, Clarke."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 11:04 am

Jerome chuckled and wrapped his arms around Robin's waist. "Alright, you better prepare yourself." He chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "Now, get some more sleep. You're going to need it."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 11:08 am

"No, no sleep, please. I want to hear you play more. I.... I missed you playing. I-I tried but enchanted music doesn't sound the same as the one a human can produce."I explained, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "Plus, I want to know about the quest. You promised you'd tell me everything, I want to know. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Jerome nodded his head and grabbed his lyre and started to play light music that only seemed to effect them. "The quest was a success. We all survived and...I saw my father." The son of Apollo grinned and continued strumming. "It's too much to try and catch up on. I want to hear about your time here, though."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:30 am

I smiled and snuggled up close to his side, resting my head on his chest as he spoke, the steady beat of his heart reassuring me he really was there and he really was okay. "You met your father? Lord Apollo? That sounds incredible! I'm sure he was proud of you - and he should be."I nodded slightly to myself, my finger unconsiously tracing the infinity symbol on his side. "My time here was.... boring. You know how much I hate the outside and people so I didn't do much when you weren't there to whine like a puppy that needs to be walked."I teased, chosing to make my side of the story a bit more light hearted than it actually was in order to not make him feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:11 pm

A big stupid grin came across Jerome's face. "So, you really did miss me, huh?" Jerome smiled more. "Aw, Robbie Hood." He nuzzled his face in his hair with a grin on his face. "And I always need to be walked by you, so your job doesn't change."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:14 am

I blushed but rolled my eyes at him in a bored manne. "Of course I missed you, stupid, we wouldn't be having this conversation if I hadn't." I replied with a small grin, nuzzling my cheek against his chest. "Come on, you've got to tell me more about the quest! You were gone so long, meeting your dad couldn't have been the only highlight!"I whined and poked his arm in a demanding motion.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:47 am

The son of Apollo looked over at Robin and grinned. "Well, we also met Ceres and Proserpina on this...weird farm. She helped us get back on track so that was good." Jerome sighed and closed his eyes. "We fought a giant snake down in Apollo's underground temple."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:58 am

"Lady Ceres and Lady Prosperina? Wow, that is incredible! You're so lucky! I mean, except for the snake part."I added in an afterthought, mentally rolling my eyes at myself. "I hope that wasn't too dangerous. I mean, it probably was, but judging from the fact you're here alive right now, I'd like to think that it wasn't so much. You know, just to keep myself from going overboard with worrying. I seem to do that a lot lately."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Jerome smiled brightly at Robin. "Aw, it's okay to worry about me, Grumpy Cat." The son of Apollo kissed the top of his head. "And it was the perfect amount of dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:17 pm

I purred and tilted my head upwards to grin at him. "Just like this is going to be the perfect amount of dangerous for my sanity?"I raised an eyebrow in challenge before reaching up to place a small kiss on his cheek. "I do actually fear for my sanity,you know"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Jerome chuckled. "Why do you fear for your sanity?" He asked, rolling over on top of Robin. He bent down to peck his lips and then his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:13 am

I blushed and wrinkled my nose in mock disgust as he rolled on top of me, trying to push him off with a chuckle.. "Well, for a variety of reasons. One of them being how annoyingly happy you are all the time."I mumbled and gave him a playful glare.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:59 pm

"I'm always happy because it's your job to be down and gloomy." Jerome smiled some and rolled off of him. He then swung his legs over the side of the bed. "Come on, Grumpy Cat! Let's start the day!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 12:24 pm

I whined and rolled on my side on the bed, refusing to get up and instead observing him as he walked around the room. "But I don't wanna!" I pouted and pulled his pillow in a hug, burying my nose on the soft fabric and closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sunshine is Back! (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine is Back! (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3