Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Charlie felt his shoulder. "Ow. I bruise like a summer peach," he said, slight tears in his eyes.

Carter sighed, putting on a smile. "You know what, Emmett, I might just do this." He got his phone. "Video of you failing a backflip into the pool...send to every hot girl in our school," he teased.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm

"Oh I love that video!" Sophia said, smiling.

"What video?" Mrs. Virgo (mom) asked, coming back into the room. "Oh Emmett you did get my calls? You should've called me back!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:32 pm

"Sure thing sissy." Emmett grinned at Charlie.

"You see guys, this is Carter's true nature. Getting what he wants by threatening. How tragic. I don't are to be honest, at least people will have something to laugh about." Emmett laughed even though he was not in laughing mood. It was just customary for him to laugh and lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Charlie rolled his eyes at Emmett.

Carter sighed. "My true nature is tough. That's all there is to it. I feel threatened by people that threaten me." He put his phone back in his pocket. "Anyway, how long, Mom, until Sophia can leave the hospital? We should do something as a family, like pushing Emmett off of a cliff."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 12:39 pm

"Carter, that's just mean!" Sophia said, crossing her arms, angerly.

"She can leave tomorrow morning, they want to keep her for observation, cause she was unconscious for two days... And because she doesn't remember any of it, they want to make sure there isn't any issues that they didn't see earlier." Mrs. Virgo said.

"Oh thank the gods!" Sophia said, at least at home she can lock herself in her room to avoid them all... Except Charlie, and maybe Spencer... and grandma.... They were the only ones being reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:14 am

"Yeah push me off of a cliff and I'll fly away from your bullshit with my gorgeous long eyelashes." he crossed his arms and turned his head away.

"Just get better soon so I can get rid of the demon." Emmett pointed at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 am

Sophia smiled at him, and giggled a bit, "Ok!"

Mrs. Virgo rolled her eyes at her children. They were so weird...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Carter just rolled his eyes and ignored his family. "You know what, I'm just going to go. Bye, Sophia bye gu-"

Suddenly, Mr. Virgo rushed in. "Sophia! Are you okay? Sorry, my helicopter guy got sick, and- by Jupiter, who did this to you? I'll put their ass in jail!" Except for Shiloh and maybe Spencer, Sophia was the Virgo that he spoiled the most.

"She's fine. Your not. Spencer was telling me you got that Lily girl pregnant and now you're marrying her and she's moving in," Mrs. Virgo (grandmother) said.

"Yeah, Mom, why? I love Lily, and we're going to have a baby."

"She doesn't love you though! She's a 30 year old girl that wants your money! She's trying to seduce her way into the Virgo family, you dumb tw*t! Boy, do I have some stupid offspring. Except for Sophia and Charlie." Mrs. Virgo rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Sophia smiled at her uncle. "I'm fine Uncle Daniel..." She said, she swore if one more person asked her how she was doing/feeling she'd kick them all out. Her mom's constant fretting around her, wasn't helping much either. "Mom the pillows fine!" She said before starting to listen to the conversation her uncle was having with grandma, she smiled at the mention of her name. Though she had no idea who this Lily person was. Then again, their uncle had a new girl almost every other month.

"OK! OK!" Mrs. Virgo (mom) said, sitting down in a chair. "How about another blan-" She was cut off by the slightly annoyed look Sophia gave her. "Ok you're fine! I get it! Sue me for caring!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:36 pm

"He's such a player. I'm almost jealous. Keyword, almost." Emmett rolled his eyes at his uncle and leaned on his dominant hand, left. Even though Sophia was hurt, Emmett was secretly happy his family had gathered in one place. "Just leave her alone." he advised his mother, who was hustling around Sophia.

Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

"I am! I am! I don't need you to tell me a third time!" Mrs. Virgo said, shaking her finger at Emmett. She wasn't actually that mad though.

Sophia rolled her eyes at the conversation. She mouthed a thank you to Emmett for finally getting mom to stop being you know.... motherly... it wasn't a good look for their mom.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 6:35 am

"You're welcome." Emmett said out loud and stroke a pose. "Anyways, I don't get it. You never told me everything in detail like you have to explain for me, usually." he dragged himself closer to the Sophia's bed and stared at her ready to get a full explanation for him to understand better.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 pm

She smiled a bit. "Well, if you must know. I kissed this guy, and Carter freaked out and punched him. They started fighting, and then stopped for a bit, then started again..." She thought for a moment, "Then Carter stormed out, cause I called him a hypocrite for getting mad at me for kissing a guy before being in a official relationship with him. Which he had literally just did two weeks ago... Anyway, somehow how we decided to go out, and I remember handing him the keys to the car I usually use, and that's where I stop remembering things!" Sophia paraphrased for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7