Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Sophia's face turned red, she wasn't used to guys liking her. But she quickly got over herself, and glared at her brother, "IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME THING! THE SAME RULES APPLY AND YOU KNOW IT!" She yelled, "And jeez, thanks, but you're like, my least favorite this month. AND STOP TRYING TO SET HIM UP WITH OUR COUSIN!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:12 pm

"No! It's not the same thing!" Carter yelled. "I can't trust a guy I don't know to date my little sister! It's my fault if something happens, Sophia! If something happens to you, I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror ever again!" he got red in the face. "You know what, whatever, date my sister! If you ever attempt anything, though, there's a great open spot for you in the graveyard!" Carter stormed out of the house.

Walter turned to Sophia. "Should we go after him or kiss for a few hours?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 pm

"What do you think?" She said, leaning in to kiss him.

"NO KISSING DAMNIT!" Mrs. Virgo yelled, downstairs.

"Never mind, but you better stay here. Or you can come, just don't make him more angry." She said, as she followed Carter out of the house, she'd rather be kissing Walter... She was perfectly happy letting her brother seethe in anger, but all of this was starting to get old. "We're not done just cause you decided to storm off like a five year old!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Carter rolled his eyes at Sophia. "Here, I'll close my eyes, now go run away and get married," he said sarcastically. "I'm just going to training to cool off."

Walter followed. "Carter, wait, dude-"

Carter shot him a look. "I don't want to hear from you right now."

"No, wait. Look, I get you're protective over your sister. But at least give me a shot. Please. I haven't done anything to make you not trust me. Please."

Carter sighed. "OKay, fine. But you better get to know her. Dating her for her looks just pisses me off more."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 pm

"Like I said, storming off like a five year old." She mumbled, as she crossed her arms across her chest, and waited for them to stop talking. "ARE YOU THAT DUMB? Have you always been this dumb, or is this a new thing?" She started, "Carter, you really think I'm just going to date anyone? You think I'm just going to go off kissing random boys, without getting to know them first? I HAVE TWO OLDER BROTHERS! I KNOW HOW BOYS ACT AROUND GIRLS! I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN I YELL AT EMMETT OVER HOW HE LOOKS AT GIRLS ALL THE TIME! I'M NOT BLIND! You however, really are blind." She took a deep breath, "You think you're the only one who has to be protective in this family? IT WORKS BOTH WAY! HOW MANY TIMES DID I AND EMMETT TELL YOU THAT THE GREEK GIRL WAS BAD NEWS?! LIKE A MILLION! BUT NOO YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, AND JUST WHEN I'M THINKING 'OH MAYBE I'LL GIVE THE GIRL A CHANCE, SHE TURNS AROUD AND KILLS MY BEST FRIEND!' So no, Carter, you don't have a say in who I date or who I like, not right now, probably not ever!" She finished.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Carter rolled his eyes. "Are you done? And, apparently you will just date anyone! You've only known-" his voice faltered. "Oh Jupiter, I'm a hypocrite...I kissed Ainsley the day we met," he got quieter. "But, Ainsley didn't kill Brooklyn on purpose. The entire incident was Emmett's fault. Look, fine, I trust you, Sophia. But, at least be aware of what could happen." Carter looked at Walter. "And, you. Tell me about yourself."

"There's not much to tell. My entire life is in the past. These past few weeks have been like rebirth to me. Like, dipping myself in cleansing water and starting all new," Walter said with a delicate touch. "Now, Sophia, are we going to kiss or not?"

Carter sighed. "These are the type of things you don't ask my sister in front of me," he said, going to the car and taking off for the Field of Mars.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:06 pm

"Exactly! At least I kissed a Roman, and two weeks after I met him!!" Sophia yelled, even though he was long gone... "Damn it, my throat hurts now." She mumbled. She glanced over at Walter, "Yes, we can kiss now." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Walter smiled and put his hands on her waist and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Sophia kissed him back, letting her hands rest on his chest.

"I SAID NO KISSING!" Mrs. Virgo yelled out the window.

"Oh gods." Sophia said, pulling back. "So that date, wanna go on it now? Or was my brother enough excitement for a lifetime?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:29 pm

"Sure." Walter grinned. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:42 pm

"Uhhh its up to you..." She said, "Any place you wanna go, is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 pm

"Anywhere? Well, then, how about we go to the bakery up the street and fill ourselves up with cake?" he asked, but winked. He really wanted to go somewhere they could kiss in private.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:49 pm

"Sounds good to me." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:52 pm

"Sweet. Get me the keys, I'll drive," he said, and went over by the car. "So, when's your birthday? Are you planning on having a party?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:59 pm

"April 5th, and probably not having a party." She said, "Though my mom is actually pretty good at making chocolate cake, and her lasagna is pretty awesome, so I might make her make me some." She said, handing him the keys to "her" car.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm

"Cool. You look older than 14, to be honest, and you're more mature than 15 for sure." He got in the car. "Alright, let's go 80 to start out with. If it's not fun enough, I'll go up to 90."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 pm

"No! Go the speed limit!! Jeez!!! I'm too famous to get caught speeding!" She giggled, like he said, she was mature.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Walter smiled. "C'mon, it'll be fun. It's harmless. Nothing but thrill."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:19 pm

"Ok, but wait until we're off the main roads!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

"Whatever, Mom," he said and laughed. He went to an off road. "I don't know my way around New Rome well. Where's the nearest quiet place?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 pm

"Take the next left. And then you'll be good." She said, its not like her and her school friends hadn't sped down these roads before, right? What could go wrong this time?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Walter took the next left, and started speeding down the road, laughing like a maniac. They almost hit like 16.7 trees and a couple of other cars. Walter was starting to loose control of the car.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:32 pm

"Hey! Slow down!" Sophia yelled, at first she had been having fun, but hell this was not her car, and it just dawned on her that cars were a lot slower in the 40s then they are now. She quickly pulled her seat belt on just in case. "Take your foot off the gas!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Walter did what she told him, and next thing he knew, they crashed into another car. Walter, due to not having a seat belt on, barely survived.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Sophia was small, so even with her seat belt on she flew forward a bit, her head hit the dash board and then was flung back at the seat, and then at the window. She gasped in pain, as her head hit the glass. Then she passed out.

ooc: crap? Who did they hit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District :: The Virgo Family Household-
Jump to: