Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:56 pm

"It's not so much of a fight that I want. It's more like justice." She said, "And I can't keep healing you, you know. If it happens again, I'm telling Emmett or Spencer. Unless I'm there, in that case he won't know what hit him!" Sophia smiled, as she took a large sip of her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:10 pm

"You said Emmett or Spencer...why not Carter or Shiloh? And please don't tell, I beg of you, we need peace. The Shermans, they're animals, they're not right in the head, they're savage. We're above them, we're civil."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 pm

"Well them too..." Sophia said, maybe not Carter though. "And like I said, I'm only telling if I have to heal you again!" She added, as she started cleaning up the mess she made. "Did you want anything to drink?" She asked, realizing she just drank almost an entire gallon of orange juice without offering her cousin anything.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:29 pm

"No matter what, don't say a word. Nothing needs to happen, nothing should happen. I'd like some water, please," Charlie said, doing his algebra homework.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:31 pm

"Well you shouldn't have to be beat up for no reason!" Sophia said, getting him the glass of water. She placed it off to the side of his homework.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:50 pm

"It was for a reason, just not a valid one, Sophia."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 8:47 pm

"It was a reason that isn't considered and shouldn't be considered valid, just because Randall Sherman is insecure in his relationship." Sophia says, then giggles, "Randall's a funny name. Makes me think of the snakey guy from Monsters Inc."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Charlie laughed. "Snakey guy? Love that dude. Randall's a pretty cool name." He sighed. "I hope that this doesn't end up bad."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 pm

"Yeah... Well.... Don't jinx us... Things haven't been pretty good lately as it is."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 pm

"I don't know what you mean. Your side of the family just gets too uptight. So what if Carter likes a Greek? Is that that bad of a thing? And, as for Brooklyn, she's in a better place now. I'll miss her sunny soul, but she surely made it to Elysium."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:22 pm

"Hey.. I was open to liking the b****.... Until she killed my best friend. It's hard enough making friends outside of this family as it is... Brooklyn was literally it for me. Mom doesn't really approve of a lot people." She mumbled, which is probably why she didn't go to school today and won't tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 pm

"Oh, come on, that's not true. I wish Dad was like Aunt Adriana. Dad typically attracts a negative crowd, nothing but a bunch of superficial people who have good hearts but are corrupted by wanting to be accepted in society. You're lucky. There's tons of good friends out there, unluckily, there's more bad ones. You just have to follow your heart and find the good ones." Charlie put his hand on her chest, but quickly retracted. "That was less awkward before we hit puberty," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:46 pm

"Yeah. Let's not do that part of the 'follow your heart speech' anymore." Sophia said, as his hand quickly retracted from her chest. "Well either way, mom's not to happy about everything right now, which means nobody can be happy."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Charlie smiled nervously. "Sorry. Yeah, your mom must have a major stick up her- oh my, I almost cussed! Don't tell anyone!" he said, eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Sophia laughed, "Charlie, no one cares if you cuss!" Sometimes she didn't get how her cousin could be so innocent over some things. "And you wouldn't be wrong, she does have a stick up her butt these days."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:07 pm

"Shhh, people care! I care! And yeah, what you said. Maybe she's just feeling stressed. Maybe she needs a vacation."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 pm

"We all need a vacation." Sophia says, thinking about how great it would be to go on a vacation right about now."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Charlie chuckled. He heard a door open, and turned his attention to Carter, who was walking inside.

"Heyyy, Carter!" Charlie said.

"Oh, hey, little dude. Sophia, there's some dude outside, says his name is Walter. He wants you. Should I be concerned?" Carter asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Ooc: what Sophia really wants to say, "Well he's not Greek, so probably nothing to worry about." But I'm saving that for later. WE SHOULD HAVE WALTER AND SOPHIA START DATING NOW AND THEY CAN KISS AND CARTER CAN SEE IT AND AHHHH!

Bic:
Sophia glanced over at Carter as he walked in. "I'll be right back, and no, nothing to worry about." She said, to both of them, biting her lip. She chanted 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all,' in her head as she walked/stalked out of the kitchen. It wasn't that she was disowning Carter also, she wasn't that mad. She just really didn't trust herself to stay level headed anymore. 'AND WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG?!' She thought to herself.
She smiled as she exited the house though, "Hey Walter, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:36 pm

ooc: lol okay

bic:

Walter looked in the direction of Sophia and smiled. "Hey, there," he said. "You're looking fine, as always. I was thinking, do you want to go out for another date tonight? Well, we don't have to call it a date, but you know what I mean," he said and winked.

Carter watched them quietly from the window in the living room.

"Do you no trust Sophia?" Charlie asked.

"I trust her, I just don't trust the guy. I've never seen him around, so that means he's not very important. But he's probably not here to talk about the weather, he's going to ask her out or something. Charlie, go out there and spy for me."

"No!" Charlie said. "And you should trust her more."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

She smiled after thinking for a bit. "Yeah, sounds like a date."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Walter smiled. "Alright, sweet." This reminded him of Agnes, and it actually kind of creeped him out, but he wasn't going to say anything. "So, how weird would it be right now if I kissed you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Sophia glanced back at the house hoping no one was watching, she couldn't tell. "Honestly, not that weird." She said, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Walter smiled. "Whatever you say," he said and approached her and slowly kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her and positioned them probably a little too south.

"That's it," Carter said, angrily and busted out of the front door. Charlie followed.

Walter broke the kiss, surprised. Carter pushed him down with full force.

"You think it's funny to do that to my sister?" Carter asked and kicked him in the chest.

Walter coughed, then smiled, blood in his mouth. He got up and punched Carter in the face and started pounding him.

Charlie ran over. "Guys! Break it up!" Walter pushed him, so Charlie landed back on Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Sophia kissed him back, and it was a great kiss until it was abruptly ended. "GUYS STOP!" She yelled, as she caught Charlie. She ran the few steps towards them, and tried to pull them apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)   Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (private)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next