Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:41 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek laughed lightly. "I have a feeling I may know also." Julieta winked slyly and bent down, spinning the bottle. The bottle landed on Mikaela. "Truth or dare." "Dare." Mikaela responded quickly. "I dare you to tell us the result of 3 bets you know we have." Mikaela groaned. "Yes, Caden and I have done more than just kiss..." A dollar from Jarek to Julieta. "No, I never slept with Peter..." Another dollar from Jarek to Julieta. "Yes, I actually like Ethan." A third dollar from Jarek to Julieta. Mikaela spun the bottle and it landed on Koda. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:50 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda shook his eyebrows at the three and shook his head. "Gods, what have I gotten myself into?" He asked mostly to himself. When Koda got the bottom turned to him, the son of Nemesis bit his lip and decided to go with "Dare. I pick dare." He was waiting for what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:57 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

All three of them laughed when Koda commented on what he had gotten himself into. On the shoulders of that comment, Mikaela said, "I dare you to start a bet with one of us." The daughter of Eros said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda smirked and decided to make a bet with Jarek. He leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I bet you a dollar that I'll have you sitting on my lap in less than a week." He then leaned back and smiled, then spun the bottle, it landing on Jarek. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 am

"Bet." Jarek said, instinctively. That's how they always responded to the bets. After thinking about it, Jarek grumbled to himself, "Mám pocit, budu ztratit tuto sázku." The girls looked at each other, confused. Jarek watched as the bottle started spin and land on him. "Uh... dare." Jarek said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:24 am

Koda smirked, looking between Julieta and Mikaela. This was going to be good. "I dare you to twerk." He told him, folding his arms over his chest. "And Mikaela has to record it." He added. This was more for his enjoyment than anything else.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:15 am

Mikaela and Julieta both started hysterically laughing the second that Koda said 'twerk'. Jarek instantly turned bright red and put a pillow over his face. Jarek groaned loudly and tossed the pillow aside. "Ready princess?" He asked to Mikaela. The daughter of Eros fumbled to get her phone out and started recording. Jarek winked at Koda and went to work.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:25 am

Koda raised an eyebrow. He was actually enjoying the show that Jarek was preforming. He took it a step forward and stood up, went behind Jarek, and placing his hands on his hips. Koda leaned in a bit so that the front of his pants was against the back of Koda's.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 am

Jarek jumped a little bit when suddenly Koda was behind him, and he could saw the girls' jaws drop. Jarek kept going for a few more seconds, before quickly turning around, allowing Koda's hands to stay on his waist. "Alright no more freebies." Jarek said, tapping his hands on Koda's chest, just below his neck. "Anyway, there are ladies watching." Jarek joked, jerking his head at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:54 am

Koda smirked and studied Jarek's eyes. Even though him and Jarek weren't in a relationship, he still claimed him as his own. "Got carried away." Koda went over to where Jarek was sitting before and leaned back on his hands. "Who's turn is it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Jarek laughed and rolled his eyes. He moved back to where Koda had been sitting before, perhaps a small bit closer to Koda than before. Jarek bent down and spun the bottle. It landed back on Koda. Jarek smiled slyly, looking at the son of Nemesis. "Truth or dare?" He asked with a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Koda had to think about this. He wasn't sure what was in store for him if he picked dare. He hadn't done truth in a while, but he knew that it was probably be something crazy and most likely appropriate. Shrugging, Koda went for, "Truth. I pick truth."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Julieta looked at Mikaela. She really wanted to win this bet with her best friend. Jarek looked over at the girls. He had no clue what to ask Koda. He looked back at the boy. "Uh..." Jarek pushed his hand back trough the front of his hair. "What do you wish would happen right now?" Jarek asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Koda smirked. He had his own bet in mind. "I wish you would come over here and see what I'm really made of." He patted the spot next to him on the bed and grinned cheekily. Koda had found a new fascination and it involved the stars. His eyes wandered over Jarek's form before he picked up the body and spun it, it landing on Julieta. "Truth or dare?" His eyes remained on the son of Ourania.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Jarek watched as Koda spun the bottle and moved a bit closer to Koda. Julieta smiled when the bottle landed on her. She looked up at Koda. "Dare." Julieta said with a wide smile forming on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:33 pm

"I dare you to...I dare you to say something mean to me. Like, really, really mean. I want to see how tolerant I've become." Koda folded his arms over his chest and grinned cockily.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Julieta looked at Mikaela, then Jarek, and then at Koda. She had no clue what to say. "Does it have to be true, like do I have to mean it? I don't really have anything all that mean to say to you." Julieta said, flipping her dark hair back.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 pm

The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders. "Something true." He added. "Though, there isn't a lot known about yours truly."

Last edited by Green on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Julieta looked Koda up and down. "You're a tad bit extra especially with Sokol, and I don't like your outfit. Honestly that's the meanest I've got on you right now. I don't know enough about you." Julieta said with a shrug. "Trust, she wouldn't hold back if she had something to say." Mikaela confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Koda raised an eyebrow, then laughed a bit at Julieta. "Those are really good points I have to say. The only reason why I'm wearing this outfit is because I was at the beach before. Trust me, this isn't a daily thing that I wear. Usually it's just my camp shirt, black jeans, and my combat boots." He shrugged his shoulders and passed the bottle to Mikaela. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Julieta spun the bottle and it landed back on herself. She laughed and spun it again, and it landed on Mikaela. "Truth or dare?" Mikaela looked at Julieta. "Dare." Julieta tapped her chin. "I dare you to kiss one of the boys." Mikaela laughed lightly, moving over to Jarek. "This is probably worse for him than it is for me." Mikaela kissed Jarek. They both pulled back quickly. Mikaela wiped her mouth and moved back to her seat. Jarek looked at Koda. "Straight people, am I right?" Jarek said with a laugh. Mikaela joking rolled her eyes and spun the bottle, landing on Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Koda laughed a bit, shaking his head because straight people made him laugh. "Straight" guys made him laugh more. Koda looked at the bottle, then back up at Mikaela. "I'll have to do...truth. Make it juicy and inappropriate so I can make Mister Starlight squirm." The son of Nemesis jetted his thumb out in Koda's direction.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Mikaela smiled a devilish smile. Flipping her red hair back she looked at Jarek, and then slowly to Koda. "Tell us what you would do to Sokol if you could do anything right now." Mikaela said, crossing her legs, putting her elbows on her knees, and her head on her clasped hands. Julieta mirrored her position and raised her dark eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 pm

The Navajo demigod tapped his chin. He had to think long and hard about the words that he was about to chose. Koda leaned in a bit, turning his gaze from the bottle to Jarek. "I wish...I could claim him as mine and only mine and beat the hell out of anyone one else that tries to take him away from me. Either that or," Koda closed his eyes and soon the Mist changed his form so that to each of the three people, he was someone that they hated. "Scare them into leaving him alone."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 am

Jarek was looking down, his face getting progressively redder as Koda talked. When he paused, Jarek looked back up at him. When he changed, Jarek jumped back, an aggressively high pitched scream escaping his mouth. He caught the edge of the bed and fell onto the wood ground, his hand landing on the glass bottle, breaking it. Both of the girls scurried back on the bed they were on. "Jaké jsou skutečné létání kurva?" Jarek swore in Czech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next