Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda laughed along with them before taking the bar back from Jarek and finished it off just to be an asshole. "I've had better." Koda joked, then turned his attention to the cat that was currently snuggled up in the son of Ourania's lap. "Oh, look, how cute." He looked from the cat to Jarek's face. "Very."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Stella hopped up onto Mikaela's bunk and curled herself up between Mikaela and Koda, purring lightly. Julieta leaned back on her hands. "So this European trip, what were you thinking?" Julieta asked, raising her eyebrows at Mikaela and Koda. Julieta had always been tentative of making new friends. If she hadn't shown up at camp at the same time as Jarek, they may have never been friends, and then Jarek and Mikaela became friends, so she did too. Koda, though, just fit, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 6:55 pm

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acgzBEGH1s13n4w_500
Koda thought. "Well, Greece, obviously." He said, breaking the silence. "Mm, Dubai, Germany." He looked at Jarek and nodded in Jarek's direction. "And wherever the bottom's from."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:03 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Rawthe sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek rolled his eyes. "I'm from Liberec, Czech Republic, but thats not like a huge city. We could go to Prague, though." Jarek looked back at the girls. "We should also go to Copenhagen and Barcelona. Maybe Paris and London." Jarek said with a shrug. He wanted to go to where the girls were from, too. "Are you from the States, Koda?" Julieta asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Koda smirked, shaking his head. Of course he would want to visit those places too. "Yes, I'm from the States. I'm Native American. You don't see a lot of us thanks to the Europeans almost wiping us out with their guns, steel, and disease." Yes, that was shade. "Anymore questions?" He asked politely. "Really, I'll answer them."

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Julieta looked down, kind of embarrassed to have even asked Koda were he was from. Julieta looked up at Mikaela who shrugged, and then looked back down at the ground. "Yeah, I have a question. Where do you get all this sass from?" Jarek said, continuing to pet Rajah, who was purring in his lap. The son of Ourania knew why he was so aggressively sassy, but he had no clue why Koda was.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Koda thought about her question. "I guess it comes from a place of bitterness toward America and a trait of my mother? Though, I doubt she's really sassy." The Navajo native shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Jarek, then at the two girls. "So, this trip, who's paying for it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Julieta looked back and forth between Mikaela and Jarek. "That shouldn't be much of an issue with these two." Julieta said, leaning back on her hands. "My mom was a Danish popstar before she died, and Jarek here is from a rich Czech family and was also in a pretty popular band back home. We've got this." Mikaela and Jarek said, fist bumping across the space between the bed. "Don't make us normals feel bad." Julieta said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 am

"Oh, in that case I have nothing to worry about." Koda shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes. "And yeah, what Julieta said." He cracked a grin and slowly rolled over on his stomach. "...I've always wanted to go to a Beyoncé concert. That woman has to be a daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 am

A cocky smile crossed Jarek's face. "I saw her on her world tour in Prague and Mikaela and I saw her a couple months ago at The Garden." Jarek smiled and Mikaela nodded. "You've got to be right." Mikaela said with a small laugh. Julieta reached under her bed and pulled out a notebook and a purple pen. "We've got to plan this trip out."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 1:18 am

Koda grunted, rolling his eyes at Jarek. "Anyway, yes, we should plan this trip out. First and foremost: weapons. We don't leave this place without them. We're four demigods travelling the world. the last thing we need is for one of us to die." He looked at Jarek. "Where are we going first now that's out of the way?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 pm

"Let's go to Copenhagen first. I'm dying to go to Denmark." Mikaela said with a smile. She couldn't believe the slight possibility of getting to see Denmark again was coming to fruition. "Yeah, then we could go like south east, work our way down through Germany, Poland, Czech, Dubai. Then head back up through Greece, Barcelona, Paris, and end in London." Jarek said, running through a map of Europe in his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:52 am

"Oh, and don't forget Latin America. Brazil and Argentina are also on my list." Koda stretched a bit before closing his eyes. He was comfortable enough to go to sleep right then and there. "Any other places?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 pm

"Maybe at some point we could do a road trip of the States or something like that. I've always wanted to see America." Julieta said with a smile. It was weird being a European here. Most people knew so much about the States and could relate over where they were from. It was harder for the Eurpoeans.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 pm

The son of Nemesis smiled. "That would be amazing. I haven't been to all fifty states myself." Koda stated, looking at the three other demigods. "We should start up North, make our way to Washington State, down through Cali, then through the Midwest."div>
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 am

Mikaela's perfect smile lit up. "I've always wanted to go to Michigan. I hear Lake Michigan sunsets are absolutely to die for." Mikaela said excitedly. She looked from Julieta to Jarek and then over to Koda. She could feel the group coming together. Koda was exactly what they needed. "We have to go wherever the prick is from, obvs." Jarek said, nodding at Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 am

"I have a friend in Michigan. She's in band and she's hella awesome." Koda smiled a bit, then turned his attention to Jarek. "Utah is beautiful. The mountains, heritage, everything." He smiled. "I'm sure Jarek would love it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 am

ooc: this is the most meta thing I've ever read

bic: Jarek tilted his head slightly to the side. "And why is that?" Jarek was still trying to judge his relationship with Koda. He wanted to know where they would end up, seeing as it could end with them ripping each other's throats out. Well, the girls probably wouldn't let them get there. Rajah squealed in Jarek's lap and took off running. Mikaela laughed. "Rajah is a d***. Stella is the nice one."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:54 am

OOC: Good

BIC: "Because of the mountains, they're snow capped. I guess with that logic, Mikaela would too. I don't know." The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Jarek. His eyes lingered on Jarek's before turning to the cat that ran off. "What breed is he?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm

ooc: Stella and Rajah: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwMkJtpVMAApIc_.jpg

bic: Jarek shrugged his shoulders. ”I don’t know, the grey kind? Also, she.” He said with a small laugh. Julieta rolled her eyes. ”We adopted them from a shelter. We don’t really know what breed they are.” Julieta clarified. The daughter of Peitho was used to having to clarify for the son of Ourania. That boy’s head was always up in the stars. Jarek scratched at a constellation tattoo on his right forearm.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 pm

OOC: Cute!

BIC: Koda rolled his eyes. "Well, aren't you helpful. They're probably tabby cats or some mix bred." He concluded. "Aw, that's good. If I had a pet, I would certainly get one from the pound. Er, shelter." The son of Nemesis lingered on Jarek a bit before he turned to look at Julieta. "How's Spain?"

Last edited by Green on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:13 pm

"I'll show you how helpful I can be." Jarek mumbled the joke out, using his pinky finger to rub at the inner corner of his eye. It must be about time to take his contacts out. Julieta rolled her eyes at Jarek and looked at Koda. "Just ignore him. Spain is absolutely amazing. I'm from Besalú, which is in north Spain, about an hour and a half north of Barcelona. It's really old and beautiful. It was important in medieval times." Julieta said, smiling, thinking about home.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:25 am

Koda was about to respond to Jarek when Julieta spoke up. "Oh, that's very interesting, Julieta." He said with a sincere grin. "I've always wanted to go to Spain. Spain and Italy, actually. Two beautiful countries." He smiled a bit more and closed his eyes. He started to play with one of his beads that was black, with a white broken wheel drawn on it.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:49 pm

"I've always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. I've heard it's absolutely amazing." Mikaela said, a smile growing on her face. Jarek watched as Koda played with this necklace. "How long have you been at camp?" Jarek asked, his voice soft, almost like he hadn't really planned on saying it out loud, which he hadn't necessarily.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Koda grinned. "The Grand Canyon is amazing. It's one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen." He commented with a smirk. His dark brown eyes turned to the son of Ourania. "Three years. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next