Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:33 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
"Is it true that you've never kissed a girl?" Koda asked with a grin, handing the bottle to Mikaela as it was her turn next.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela, Julieta, and Jarek all started to laugh. Mikaela picked up the bottle. "Of course that's not true. A few of these may have been involved, though." Mikaela said shaking the bottle at Koda. Mikaela spun the bottle, which landed on Jarek. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." "How long has it been since you last, y'know, bumped the ugly?" Mikaela asked, raising her eyebrow. Jarek chuckled. "Like 2 weeks?" Julieta groaned and pulled a dollar out of her pocket, putting it in Kaela's hand. Jarek leaned down and spun the bottle, which landed on Koda. "Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o8acj7dXAh1s13n4w_500
Koda raised an eyebrow at Mikaela. He couldn't remember if she told him what her sexuality was since she already knew his. "Huh, interesting." The son of Nemesis glanced over at Koda, ignoring the dollar for now. "Dealing with you? Dare." He answered with a grin. "Come on, Starshine, let's hear it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Jarek looked Koda up and down and then looked at the girls. Jarek smiled to himself, deciding to open a small can of worms. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the circle." Jarek said with a laugh, looking at the girls. "I was generous. I said girl because, honestly, who wouldn't pick this?" Jarek said, gesturing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 am

"Are you sure you aren't a son of Eris?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Koda shook his head and looked between the two girls. "That's impossible to do. I pick truth instead." Koda looked at his clean nails, then at Jarek. "Well, Bottom Boy?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 am

Jarek shifted his weight and laughed as Koda switched his selection to truth. Jarek looked around the circle. "What's your favorite thing about each of us?" Jarek asked, propping his hand up on his hands. He was interested, mostly, about what Koda might have to say about him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 am

"A favorite thing about the three of you?" He restated. "Hm, that's a hard one." Koda turned to look at Mikaela. "My favorite thing about Mikaela for her networking skills. If there's anything I need to know about anyone, I know I can ask her and she'll give me details." The Native American demigod then looked at Julieta. "You? Favorite thing about you is your accent and how feisty you are." He then looked at Jarek and bit his lip. "And my favorite thing about you, Jarek, is your laugh, your smile, your sass and your ability to handle me." He studied Jarek's face before turning away and taking the bottle away. He spun it and it landed on Julieta. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Julieta flashed a dazzling white smile as the bottle landed on her. The daughter of Peitho sat up straight and smiled at the son of Nemesis. "Atrevimiento." Julieta said in Spanish, and then corrected, "Dare." Julieta said throwing her dark hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Koda was glad that Jarek didn't address what he said about him. That would've only made things awkward. "...I dare you to tell me a secret about Mikaela." He offered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Julieta looked over at her best friend, and then looked around the circle. Jarek was looking down at his hands in a weird way. What was up with that? Julieta looked back at Mikaela. "Sorry, Kae." She said with a laugh, looking back at Koda. "Mikaela turns into a gushy puddle if you kiss her behind her right ear." Mikaela groaned. "Don't tell people that."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Koda laughed. "Oh?" He raised his eyebrows at Mikaela. "Is that true? I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He teased, handing the bottle to Julieta for her to spin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Mikaela's face turned a little red as she rolled her eyes. "Like you'd ever use it." Mikaela teased and then turned her attention to Julieta. Julieta bent down and spun the bottle. It landed back on Koda. "Back atchya, Koda. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 am

Koda rolled his eyes and looked at Julieta with a smile on his face. "Uh, well, dare. Let's do dare." He smiled and a bit, then looked to Jarek, then back at Julieta.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 am

Julieta looked at Mikaela. "Can I?" Julieta asked. The daughter of Eros shook her head. "That'd be cheating." Julieta groaned, and looked back at Koda. Julieta looked the son of Nemesis up and down, tilting her head to the side. "I dare you to serenade Jarek." The Spaniard said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Koda scoffed. "You want me to serenade Twinkles over here?" He jutted a thumb in Jarek's direction. Rolling his eyes, Koda turned his body so that he was directly facing Jarek. "...Fine, but I'm not going to sing." With a sigh, he started:

"Jarek, your eyes are like tiny stars. Your lips, soft like...soft lips. Your sass is wonderful and I'm sure your ass is nice. Probably not." The son of Nemesis sighed heavily. "Uh," He took his hand and kissed it. "There, who's turn is it to spin?"

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Julieta and Mikaela laughed as Koda told his poetry to Jarek. The son of Ourania looked down nervously and pushed her glasses up his nose. "You're spin, Koda." Julieta clarified, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:19 am

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o6p479OPlO1srwll0_500
Koda picked up the bottle and spun it. It landed on Jarek. His heart sank immediately. "Uh, truth or dare, Starlight?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:18 am

Jarek's face turned lightly red when the bottle landed on him. If it had been anyone but Koda, he would have instantly gone with dare, but that made him nervous with Koda. He couldn't look like a pansy to him, though. "Dare." Jarek said a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:54 am

Koda bit his lip and looked over Jarek's face. "I dare you to...compliment me. Three times, then do something crazy." The son of Nemesis raised an eyebrow and looked over Julieta, then at Mikaela. Something was up between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Jarek groaned and rolled his eyes. "I don't like 3 things about you, dude." Jarek said and then a slight laugh. "UH, just kidding. Um... I like how you keep me on my toes. I like how you can out sass all 3 of us. And uh... I like your eyes." Jarek said, pushing his glasses up his nose. Jarek looked over at Koda. What kind of crazy thing could he even do right now? Jarek leaned over and kissed the side of his face, about right at the back of his jaw. He quickly rolled back over. Julieta looked at Mikaela and opened her mouth. "Doesn't count." Mikaela cut her off.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Koda rolled his eyes too and listened to what Jarek had to say to him with a smug smile. "I know I do. I have to keep you in che--." He stopped when Jarek's lips touched the side of his face. His face felt like it was on fire, but he didn't say anything about it. He cleared his throat and sank back into a slouched sitting position. "...Whos' next?"

Last edited by Green on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Jarek didn't say anything and just went to spin the bottle. It landed on Julieta. He let out a small sigh. He was worried it was just going to go right back to Koda. "Truth or dare?" Jarek asked. Julieta tilted her head to the side. "Truth." She said quickly. "Did you sleep with that French boy you met in town?" Jarek said, his accent thick. "Ew. no. He was gross." "That didn't stop you from making out with him." Mikaela laughed, slipping a dollar bill to Jarek. "That's how I learned he was gross." Julieta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 pm

The son of Nemesis had no idea what the three other demigods were talking about, but it was interesting. Then he noticed the dollar and became confused. "Wait, wait, there's something going on here. Especially between you and Julieta, Mikaela." He narrowed his eyes at her, then at the daughter of Peitho. "Something's definitely going on and I want to find out what."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Jarek looked at Koda. "We just have a lot of dollar bets between the 3 of us. Like that one, Mikaela bet that Julieta slept with that dude, I bet that she didn't. We only bet a dollar though, every time. It's more about the fun than actually making money." Jarek looked back over at the girls. "I don't know what their whole thing that they won't tell us about is, though." Jarek said. He had a pretty strong hunch, though.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 11:29 pm

"Interesting." His glare softened. "I have a pretty good idea what they're betting on that they want tell us about. That's okay, though. Just know that I have an eye on both of you." Koda shifted his weight a bit and looked down at the bottle. "Okay, who's turn is it to spin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)   the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sass, the stars, the rebel, and the queen (p)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next