Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Ian smirked, "Well you're the one who killed the guy. That's also pretty melodramatic, also." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 pm

"I can and will Nair you, Ian. It can easily be arranged." She'd glare at him
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:27 pm

"Do it, it's not like I won't just come back to life." He said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:34 pm

"Oh, I can definitely arrange for it to NOT come back, Ian." She'd lean in close, and adopt a voice. "You DON'T know the Power of the Valkyries"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Ian narrowed his eyes at her, "Really? Star Wars references, really? That's the best you could come up with?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:42 pm

"Hey, Star Wars is great. People were inspired by it!" She'd narrow her eyes... "You're not a Communist, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 pm

"Hey, I never said I didn't like Star Wars, Star Wars is a classic." He said, "What's with you and communists anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 pm

"You'd be surprised at how much Pro-Communism talk you hear while serving food in the Feast Hall..." She wasn't kidding. There was a lot of weird talk that a Valkyrie could hear while serving food there... "I may have heard some Heil Hitlers, but I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:55 pm

"Interesting." He said, "Guess with people being immortal.... it makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 pm

"You should be glad you weren't born a girl... Some of the guys and girls who have been here for a long time have pretty dirty minds... A few have asked to see me naked..." She'd shiver. "Gorram pervs!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:01 pm

"Which ones? I'll kill them..." He said, then realized the slight flaw with that statement. "Ok, I'll either kill them everyday, or drag them out of the hotel, and then kill them!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 pm

She'd roll her eyes, finding his talk of bravado dull. "Yeah, and then their Hallmates will war with you for the rest of Eternity. So, no. You just deal with your shit, I'll deal with mine."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:08 pm

"I'll just kill 'em all then." He said. "But fine, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 11:13 pm

She'd roll her eyes. "Yeah, by the time you accomplish that, My Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandkids will be in college." Since there was an insane amount of people in the hotel. "Maybe you should just find some nice girl to shack up with"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:57 am

"Nah. I'm good. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:14 pm

"I swear, you are so lazy at times, Ian." She'd lightly whack him with the Snake Plushie. "You need to go date some girl, get her mind off being undead for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:32 pm

"All the girls I've met so far are crazy." He said, "Besides, I really don't need nor want a girlfriend right now."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm

"You've got nearly unlimited time, so I guess that's fine." She'd lean back into the couch, clearly quite comfortable. "This is a really nice couch"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 8:42 pm

"Yeah, that would explain why you fell asleep on it earlier." He laughed, "And didn't notice me come in."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 pm

"I was asleep because I had to go on duty at 2 in the morning. Didn't get much sleep after that. Turned out to be a false alarm, and then I had to wait for the System to get fixed." She'd yawn, and hug the plushie to herself. "Being a Valkyrie isn't all fun and games"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:26 pm

"Sorry to hear that. Neither is being dead." He said, though he really was sorry that she had a crappy morning.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 9:55 pm

She'd scowl at him. "You get to eat as much as you want and you don't have to worry about gaining weight or catching a cold. I still have to worry about all that." Which wasn't fun. Closing her eyes, she'd speak again. "Incoming spear. You might want to duck."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:00 pm

He caught the spear, and then proceeded to break it in half. "Dude?! Really!? What if that hit the Valkyire!? You dumbass!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:04 pm

"I put up a sign earlier that said 'Sleeping Valkyrie', but I don't think they particularly find me at all intimidating." Which was probably true. She was more cute than intimidating. Dressed like a normal girl, she was hardly the type anyone would be intimidated by. She was slightly intimidating in her Valkyrie armor, but that was about it. "I would've just slept in my room, but I didn't feel like it. I like this couch"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 pm

"Sorry, sis. You're right, you're not that intimidating." He said, giving her a slight smile. Then gave the the other guy a glare, daring him to try something again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next