Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:23 am

Ian rolled his eyes, "Cause it's your sisterly job to fix what dad did wrong! I don't want any bugs laying eggs in my eye sockets or something. Or chewing on me!" He said, "Come on! I'd do it for you!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 am

"I hope they're eating your eyes. You're such a coward. You'd probably freak out if there was a bug on your neck right now." Playful banter was such fun. "Huh... I just realized I've never seen a fly in this place. They must be gathering, plotting their strikes." That or the Hotel had some pretty impressive bug repeller. "Shouldn't you be doing some 'Yoga to the Death?' I hear some of the hot girls do it."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:40 am

"Hey, I believe it was me that was attacked by a swarm of bees when we were nine, not you. I have the right to not like bugs. And there was that time with the stink bug, and that cricket in my shoe, also that semi-poisonous spider." He said, "And no thanks, Yoga isn't my thing."

Ooc all true stories.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:47 am

"I don't think you've ever had a 'thing', really. You certainly haven't tried much. But now you've basically got all the time to learn anything, and all you really do is eat, sleep, train, repeat. Meanwhile, I've got to feed you louts and clean stuff, aside from my other responsibilities... You barely even shift these days. Not feeling like it?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 am

"What else is there to do?" He asked, "And I had things when I was alive. I was on the swim team remember. I was awesome! Besides maybe training is my thing. Maybe I like to train, ever think of that?" He asked, giving her a small glare.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 am

The effect of his glare was... well, for one thing, her eyes were still closed so she wasn't able to see his glare at all. "Then why don't you go swimming in one of the pools? Keep up your swimming. There's got to be a pool you can just swim normally in, without some moron impaling you. Or a Kraken that'll swallow you, or whatever other madness they've got." She hadn't gone to the regular pool in the hotel yet, preferring the more safer Valkyrie areas. She'd twitch her nose. "Oh Good Gods, is Smelly Petevange here? How does he keep finding new ways to stink?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:09 am

Ian made a face at the smell. "Yeah there aren't any "safe" pools to swim in. Least I haven't found it yet." He said, "Gods what is the smell?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:27 am

"That's Smelly Petevange. Somehow he manages to stink even after showers... I think he's been here a long long time. If you watch, you'll see him get taken down by a team of Valkyries and dragged to the showers. The last time I had to help, I nearly passed out from the stench." She'd wince as the smell assaulted her nostrils. "I think Odin finds it funny and has to deal with him to keep us on our toes."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am

"I know it's illegal, but can I please impale him with something. Gods that's an awful smell..." He said, after a particularly large amount of smell got into his nose. He almost gagged.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:05 pm

"I've learned to deal with his stench. Most of the others have too. But you, my brother? You're doomed. Rumor has it the bugs loooooooooooove Smelly Petevange. At least that ones that survive his stink, supposedly. I guess those ones mutate somehow." She is clearly enjoying this. A flurry of activity would prompt most of the people in the room to look up, as a swarm of Valkyries literally descended upon Smelly Petevange, and dragged him out of the room, as he screamed in protest about not wanting to bathe
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Ian laughed. "Maybe you should go lend a hand, and help get him not smelly."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:46 pm

"Hells no, bro! I did that shit the first 6 months I was here. It's really not fun. Why don't you shapeshift into me and go help them?" Which was somewhat reasonable, as they were shapeshifters. "You might actually be able to fool them." she'd say with a grin,
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm

"You know, you just inadvertently called yourself a man. Since we're like twins and all. If I can pull off being you, that means you can pull off being me!" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:52 pm

"I have. Several times. Don't you wonder why people are constantly out to get you?" What? She got bored at times and needed something to do. It was easy to look like Ian, taunt someone, then go down a corner and change back to herself. Some people were really not that bright... "It's boring now, though. I think they're finally getting wise to it. Would've thought it would've taken a lot longer for some of them."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:18 pm

"Is that why I got jumped by a group of old timers like a month ago? I died almost everyday for a month for your entertainment?!" He asked, finally everything made sense....
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:21 pm

"Oh please. You died almost everyday all the time now. So what if I 'helped' it along, I was bored. School does that to you, and if you'll recall, I still have to attend school. You don't. You just have to deal with 'Everything TO THE DEATH' while I have to suffer Maths. Nobody can Maths! It's unnatural!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:25 pm

"Ok, I die like once a week. Not every other day, thank you very much." Ian stated. "And just get the math over with and you won't have to deal with it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:27 pm

"Did you forget I can fly? There's math involved in take-off, landing, and when carrying a Passenger. I have to do all these calculations in my head. If they had told me there was going to be so much Maths involved, I might've turned them down." She was possibly kidding, but in reality, Flying probably required Maths. "You were the smarter one"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:31 pm

"Well if you need help... You know where I am." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 pm

"I'm pretty sure I can't take you everywhere I go, Ian. As much as I'd like to, I can't." Clearly teasing him now. "So what's going on with you and Hanna Barbera? I bet she kinda likes you. Tell me all about your troubles."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 pm

"She's just the valkyire who got me out of the fire." He said, "And what troubles? All my troubles apparently start and end with your boredom." He said, referring to her shapeshifting into him and pissing people off.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:39 pm

"I meant your troubles with her. She's been acting weird lately. I would ask her, but it's still kinda awkward between us." Harsh words had been exchanged upon learning Ian had died from his injuries, and she'd been somewhat reluctant to apologize. Though Hanna probably understood it was 'heat of the moment' and all... "And not all of your troubles are my fault; Silvy causes plenty, along with your other hallmates."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:43 pm

"Silvy's fine. Maybe a bit of an air-head but he's actually pretty smart. The rest of my hall mates are actually pretty normal. And Hanna doesn't hate you, talk to her if you want. I think it's completely against her nature to hate anyone. And she's seemed fine to me that I talked to her..."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:46 pm

"The Hallmates in your group aren't your only Hallmates, y'know." Which was true. The Hotel was literally massive. It was easy to get lost when you were new! That is why the Valkyries had to take a lot of training, so they'd not get so easily lost. Supposedly. "I would talk to her, but she's never around when I am. It's kinda weird, but I get it. We've all got our personal lives." Frowns. "Well, most of us do.." Referring to the fact that as she's Legally Dead, she can't attend School or be back home. She can wander around Boston, but that's not really much fun for her. Plus, Valkyrie School.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:42 pm

"You know you could always become legally undead if you wanted..." Ian said, awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next