Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:23 pm

"I'm too cute. Mom probably planned it this way. Probably planned to use me in some scheme, but gave up on that after the Fire." She'd make a face. "Somethings burning. Are they playing with fire again?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Ian sniffed the air, "Smells like fire... Hopefully not though." He mumbled, awkwardly. He was secretly terrified of fire, since the fire that killed him and all.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:30 pm

"For a bunch of semi-immortal Warriors, they certainly act like little kids... It's annoying as hell. At least some of them have a modest amount of manners and don't screw around like a bunch of idiots. A pity they can't all just behave and clean up after themselves..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 pm

"Maybe our brains don't mature at all, since we're immortal." He said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:36 pm

"Oh gods, there's a thought I never wanted to have. What is wrong with you?" She'd start pushing him with her foot. "I swear, dying has made you more annoying than I would have thought possible." Which is true. She'd never expected this to happen to them
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:41 pm

He smiled, "Cause I literally don't have anything to loose anymore. Imagine in like twenty years, you could fall for my mom." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:45 pm

"I can and will gladly strangle you for that thought. Or I'll have one of these guys do it for me. That'll teach you to say the worst things you can think of all the time! It's really not an attractive thing. Thank Gods you can't go into Politics, you'd be inept." She'd smirk
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:48 pm

"I didn't say it as a bad thing! You can get us into all the rated R movies that I'm going to forever need an adult for, because I had to die at 16." He laughed, "You know, for those few random times the ticket guy actually asks for I.D."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:58 pm

"I'm sure they have a movie theater or 10 somewhere in this place. You can probably just walk in and watch whatever you want. Free food and drinks. Probably a Paradise for newer Patrons. It'd made a lot of sense, too. They need at activity that isn't to the death"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:40 pm

"I was using it as an example..." He laughed, "but knowing this place, they'd find a way to make it 'to the death.'"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:45 pm

"They had better not. I'm looking forward to Star Wars 8. I really don't need stupidity happening when I'm watching a movie. I'd also like to eat without two idiots having a 'Hot Dog Cooking to the Death Match'. Burnt food sucks."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 pm

"Yeah... I could go without a lot of the 'to the death!' activities they got around here... Especially the ones that were made up by the people who've been here for more than a century." He said agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 am

"Our events aren't done to the Death, they're just done. But really, it's not like we have a lot of time for events, because we never know when something is gonna happen. Flight School was okay. Just tricky." She'd giggle a little bit. "One of the new members landed boobs first, it was kinda funny looking"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 am

He laughed a bit. "I bet it was. How are you with flying? I heard you sucked really bad at first..." He said, joking.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:13 am

She'd wave a hand dismissively. "We all pretty much sucked really bad when it was our first time flying solo. Some of the girls couldn't even mount their Mist Horse. That was embarrassing yet funny to watch. They'd get up on it and fall right off the other side. A few of them asked for a Broom, which was weird, but funny."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 am

"Did they think they were witches at Hogwarts or something?" He asked, laughing curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 am

"That's what we were trying to figure out, but we spent more time giggling then anything else. We're just really weird, I guess. Besides, how does one fly long distances on a Broom and not fall off? At least with the Horse, you've got some extra speed. I think they just wish they were in the Potterverse instead of this one; since it's kinda freaky learning that the Gods exists."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:27 am

"I guess so. I was pretty freaked out, when I woke up here." He said. "Not what I was expecting."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:33 am

"You were freaked out? I thought you were DEAD and that I'd never be able to talk to you again. I was so frantic that it took them like 20 minutes to get me to calm down so they could explain everything to me. And it was weird seeing you again, too. Last time I had seen you, you'd been burned pretty badly."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:39 am

"Yeah I remember everyday. I still have the scars." He said and smirked at her, "And dying is a lot more painful than it looks, so yes I was freaking out. I was supposed to be dead and I woke up alive. I thought maybe you didn't get out in time and that you also died." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 am

"The scars are on your mortal body... which burned in the fire... Everyone just assumed I died too, and I guess that's a convenient rationalizing for when there was no trace of me at all. I was lucky that She showed up when she did, and got me outta there with your Essence. Our funeral was lovely. Or siblings were all distraught. The food afterwards was really good." She'd gone in disguise, as she had shapeshifted herself into a different look.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:02 am

"Yeah I'm talking bout the mental scars." He said laughing. Then turned serious again, "you really went? Please tell me you didn't look at me dead... I kind of wish they had cremated me." He shivered at the thought of his body in the ground covered with bugs and stuff.

Ooc not what happened. He died from the injuries he sustained from the fire later on. XP
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 am

((Oh? I didn't really keep track of what happened))

"I didn't feel like looking at your corpse, so no. You were too busy with your training to come, anyways. Some of the girls thought it was morbid that I'd go to my own Funeral, but hey, I wanted to say goodbye to the Family. And enjoy some free food." She'd shift a little bit on the couch. "Mom was there"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:16 am

"Why was mom there? She knows I'm here..." He said, then thought a bit, "Cause dad and our siblings don't know I'm technically alive..." He answered his own question. "Ok just do me a favor? It's a bit morbid... But have me cremated after you retire from here, please? I hate bugs..."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:19 am

"I think Mom went because she wanted to me. It was really weird, too. The second I saw her, she started towards me, then just disappeared. I guess it's not possible to disguise yourself from her." She'd shrug. "Why do I have to pay good money to have you dug up and cremated... Do I look like I'm rich? Geez."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)   Of Snakes & Ladders (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Snakes & Ladders (Private)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next