Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins in toll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Twins in toll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 pm

alexa then hopped on sans' back and forced him to run into Alli. Knocking them all over in one big pile. Alex then sees a bag of something under the bed and she then reaches for it.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 pm

"No! Not my Gummi Candy!" Since she's pinned under this rude guy. "Stay out of my candy, dammit!" She'd struggle to get out from under Sans. "Get the hades off of me, or so help me, I'll put you in a dress!"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:23 am

Alex grunts as it is only candy. she sneaks one peace and then leaves the rest alone. Sans the gets off ali and helps her up."You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 am

"No." She'd kick Sans in the leg. "Now, why are you in here in the first place? I wasn't aware Campers just strolled into others' cabins all they wanted"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins in toll   Twins in toll - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins in toll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3