Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanted Fruit (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
"Oh, uh, yeah. It happened." Cypress blushed too, scratching the back of his head. His knees were smeared with green from being on his knees in front of Iain. The son of Demeter bit his lip and turned his head away from Iain. "Um, maybe I got too excited?"

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_olr7giWkfR1w4k53ko1_250

Iain shook his head a little bit. "I like you getting excited." Iain said, looking up to look down at Cypress again, lifting Cypress head to look at him. Was he supposed to kiss him now? Was that normal? Was that weird? That sounded weird. Iain panicked a bit in his head as he looked down at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:22 pm

The nervousness was washed away by the giddiness he felt when Cypress told him that he liked when he got excited. Cypress looked into Iain's eyes and smiled some. He didn't know if Iain was about to kiss him. He liked getting kisses after he gave head. Well, only when it came to his ex-boyfriend. The son of Demeter placed his hands on Iain's chest and chuckled. "You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to. I completely understand if you might be crossed out by it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Iain looked over Cypress again. Obviously it wasn't that weird, if he said that. Iain locked his eyes back with Cypress and bent down and pecked his lips lightly. That wasn't that weird. Actually, it felt exceptionally intimate. Iain smiled at Cypress. "No, no. It's good." Iain chuckled a little bit. "I'm just thinking about Muir... And yeah."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Cypress pecked his lips back and smiled. He zipped up Iain's pants, putting his d*ck back into his pants. "Oops, that was still out. Anyway, oh. So, if I gave you a blowjob, then I must've given..." Cypress gasped and covered his mouth. His eyes were wide. "Then...Muir felt all of that!" He's jumped back and gasped again. "Iain! Oh, gods..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Iain shook his head. "It's not quite like that. Its the emotions, not the like technical sensation." Iain said tilting his head a little bit to the side. "Trust, when Muir was dating Mikaela, i felt a load of emotions." Iain said, chuckling a little bit, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Cypress calmed down after hearing that he didn't give Muir a treat too. "Okay, good because that was only meant for you." He took the few steps closer to Iain and kissed his chin, then his lips. "Mikaela...she sounds familiar...huh." He shrugged his shoulders and looked up at Iain. "Do you want to check up on him or...?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Iain chuckled a little bit when Cypress mentioned Mikaela. "She's that small red head gossip queen daughter of Eros." Iain explained. Basically everyone knew Mikaela, so it was kind of a shocker that she had been with Muir for a little bit. "If you want to, we can." Iain said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 am

"...Oh, yeah! I thought her name was Michelle for a minute there." He chuckled and placed his hands on Iain's chest and smiled some. "If you want to. It's up to you, Iain."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:10 am

Iain looked Cypress over, a sheepish smile spreading across his face. "Yeah. I'd kind of like to see the look on his face. This one has been a long time coming, honestly." Iain said with a small giggle. The son of Hecate pushed his hand back through his dark hair. This was all so wild.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:38 am

The son of Demeter smiled and nodded his head. "Okay, but first, I need to clean up." He pecked Iain's lips before running off to clean up the picnic area. He was so excited to meet Muir again.

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:51 am

Iain watched as Cypress cleaned up the area where they had had their picnic. Iain fixed his sweater and finished putting his belt back on, not taking his eyes off of Cypress the whole time. Honestly, he didn't know if he could ever take his eyes off of Cypress at this point. He definitely didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 2:57 pm

After Cypress finished packing everything up, he gabbed an apple from the apple tree and come back to Iain with the basket in his hand and the picnic blanket on top of it. "Alright, Warlock. I'm ready." He beamed. "I'm so excited to be with you, Iain. You're so strong."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Iain wrapped his arm around Cypress, pulling him into his side as they started to walk out of the woods. The son of Hecate closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could feel Muir's aggression. "I have a feeling that he is in the arena. Let's go check there." Iain said, kissing Cypress' forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:36 pm

"That's where I meant him! In the arena. He put the tip of his sword to my throat, but that was okay. He just wanted to find you." Cypress looked up at Iain and smiled. "...I want to give you head again later. It was fun. Your moans were nice to hear."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Iain chuckled looking down at the ground. He couldn't help but wonder if Cypress had actually gotten to there through a hell of a inuendo. Iain kissed Cypress lightly of the side of the temple. "Well, obviously, I can't deny that I wouldn't like that. I'd like that a lot." Iain said with a small, still unbelieving laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:46 am

Cypress chuckled and kissed his side. "I love the way it feels in my mouth and everything." He smiled to himself. "What do you like about getting one? How was your first one?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Iain looked down, his phone deepening in shade again. Again, the words got caught in his throat again. "It's... I... Like... Good." Iain stammered, trying to form a sentence, but he wasn't prepared to talk about it like that.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:51 pm

The son of Demeter looked up at Iain for an answer. When he heard him start to stammer, he kissed his chest as they walked. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm just messing with you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Iain kept his head down, looking at his feet. "How do you manage to do this to me. You, like, break me." Iain said, his eyes flashing green briefly as he looked back up at Cypress. The son of Hecate kissed the side of his head again.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:50 pm

The son of Demeter smiled widely. "I'm glad! And I wasn't even fully trying. I had to keep you upright." Cypress laughed a bit and snuggled closer to Iain. The African American smiled to himself. "You're so hot, Iain and your d*ck is a good since."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Iain shook his head a little bit. "Never as hot as you, though." Iain said with a small chuckle. The son of Hecate kept his arms right around Cypress as they reached the arena. He smiled at him and then walked in. Muir instantly saw Iain, a goofy smile crossing his face. The son of Dike ran over grabbing Iain in a choke hold, pulling his head down so that he could mess with Iain's hair. "Mheata, mu dheireadh thall."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 pm

Cypress smiled at the interaction between Iain and Muir. They were so cute together! The son of Demeter stood back and watched the two of them. "Hey, Muir! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Iain laughed, shoving Muir off of him. "Tha e air a bhith ùine mhòr a 'tighinn." Iain said with a, border line snorty, laugh. Muir turned his attention to Cypress, looking him up and down before looking back at Iain. "Everything you ever said about Mikaela, I understand." Muir said before looking back at Cypress. He put his fist out to offer Cypress a fist bump. Is that how you interact with someone you know just gave your best friend/ brother head?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Cypress gave Iain a fist bump back and smiled at Muir. He then went over and pecked Iain's lips. "What did you say about Mikaela?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Fruit (p)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next