Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanted Fruit (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_olsuddJTrT1vqtpp0o1_400

Iain shook his head. "Muir definitely isn't scary." Iain said with a laugh, but he couldn't help but wonder if people did find Muir scary? Did people find Iain Jamieson scary? Iain shook that thought from his head. "I've been excited, too. I didn't know what to expect, really." Iain said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress smiled and patted Iain's chest. "A good time, hopefully." He said as he reached into the basket and pulled out a ham and cheese sandwich. "This is for you. Made it myself." He smiled and handed it to him before pulling out his own. "I added a bit of homemade pesto so I hope that makes it taste better."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Iain took the sandwich from Cypress and looked it over, and sighed. "Okay, I don't wanna be one of those d*cks who like complains about food that someone else made, but... uh... I'm a vegetarian." Iain said with a small laugh. He pulled the top off of the sandwich and picked the ham off, setting it aside, and returned the top. "But this is perfect, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:37 pm

The son of Demeter's eyes went wide. "I had no idea that you were a vegetarian! Oh, gods!" Even though the problem was solved, Cypress still felt bad about. "I'll make it up to you Iain." He rested his forehead on the son of Hecate's chest and sighed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Iain laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong. You had no way of magically knowing that I'm vegetarian. You did something nice for me. You don't have anything to make up." Iain said, wrapping his arms around Cypress and rubbing his back gently.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Cypress slowly lifted his head to look up at Iain and smiled softly. "Are you sure? I can make you a salad or something. Would you like that o-or," He picked up the bowl of fruit and offered it to Iain. "Uh, there's passion fruit in there too if you're curious."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:11 pm

The Jamieson boy shook his head. "This is perfectly fine, Cypress. The pesto is prime. Thank you." Iain said, taking another bite. "If you want to know, though, I'm vegetarian and I'm allergic to mushrooms and peanuts." Iain said with a small smile. He grabbed a piece of fruit from the bowl and tossed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 pm

He nodded his head. "Noted. No peanuts or mushrooms or anything with a face." He chuckled a bit and watched Iain eat from the bowl of fruit. "You like the fruit, I see. That's good. I was going to make sorbet with you, but I wasn't sure if you had powers over electricity so I left everything behind at my cabin. Sorry." Cypress scrunched up his nose cutely.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Iain smiled and ate more fruit. "I might be able to. I don't know." Iain said with a shrug. He was so happy to be here with Cypress. He looked him over. "You're so f*cking cute." Iain said, and then looked down, his face red. He hadn't meant to say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Cypress smiled and looked down with blush coming to his own face. "And you're really, really hot, Iain. Super hot." The son of Demeter complimented and slowly looked up at Iain and smiled. "I'm glad you're happy with me, Iain..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:12 am

Iain looked at Cypress. "You're also hot. And cute. Both hot and cute... I'm gonna stop before this fails more." Iain said with a nervous smile, looking down. Iain looked back at Cypress' eyes. "Of course I'm happy with you. I'm far more than happy with you. I'm glad that you are happy with me, Cypress."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 am

Cypress never smiled so widely while looking at someone before in his life. He rested his forehead on Iain's and kissed his nose. "You mean so much to mean, Iain. I know we've barely met, but, gods I feel like I can tell you anything and you would listen."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:08 am

Iain pecked Cypress' lips lightly. "That's because I would. I know how you feel. I would do anything for you, Cypress. Not in like a creepy way or nothing. I just... I don't know. Gods, how do I keep getting myself cornered in these sentences." Iain said, pulling his head back a little bit from Cypress'.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 am

The son of Demeter took in a deep breath. "I feel the same way. I can't go a minute without thinking about you..." Cypress pressed his lips against Iain's and rested his hands on his chest. His lips always did something to him that he loved.

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:55 am

Iain grabbed onto Cypress' toga and pulled him closer to him. Something about Cypress made his entire body feel electric, enough that Iain had to put some focus into not letting that be true. He didn't wanna magic zap Cypress 15 feet away. Iain parted his lips slightly against Cypress'.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:33 am

Cypress moaned a bit as he felt his lips part. He took this as instruction to slip his tongue instead of Iain's mouth. He slowly started to poke around.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am

Iain reciprocated Cypress' moan when he felt Cypress' tongue slide past his parted lips. All Iain could think was, Gods, kissing is f*cking wild. Like the good kind of wild. Iain really liked this, but he had no clue what he was supposed to do to keep from completely screwing this up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 am

Cypress continued to make out with Iain for a while before pulling away. "That was...amazing, I-Iain." He panted, resting his forehead on the taller boy's collarbone. "Uh, wow. I need to get my thoughts together."

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Iain let out a relieved sigh amidst his panted breaths when Cypress said that that had been amazing. Iain kissed the top of Cypress' head. He really liked that he was taller than him, but then again he was taller than most people. "It really was. Wow." Iain said with a small, uncharacteristically high, laugh, his cheeks deepening. He chalked that up in his brain as something he managed not to mess up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Cypress laughed with Iain. "That was adorable." He pressed his lips against again. His tongue took another adventure inside of Iain's mouth. He could taste the fruit that the son of Hecate had previously eaten.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Iain's face got hot when Cypress called his little laugh adorable, and he tried to stammer out some kind of excuse, but he felt Cypress' lips against his before he could. The son of Hecate practically melted against him before regaining his composure. Cypress really did have a way of making him lose that. Iain played his game back at him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:41 pm

The son of Demeter smiled and looked down. He loved the way Iain's breath danced across his lips. He didn't want to kissing to end, but he felt like he would have to come up for air soon. He'd rather pass out than separate from Iain.

Last edited by Green on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 pm

Iain, unfortunately, had to pull his mouth away from Cypress'. He had already passed out on Cypress once, and it was probably for the best that he didn't do it again. "Why didn't I believe anyone when they said how amazing it was to kiss someone?" Iain said with a small laugh. The son of Hecate picked up a grape and tossed it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 am

Cypress' chest rose and fell quickly. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Kissing is great. It's like one of the many great things you can do with the person you care about for free." The son of Demeter smiled a bit and rested his forehead on Iain's shoulders. "Wrap your arms tighter around my waist."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 am

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ol5zozqqSG1szjan9o1_400

Iain smiled slyly. "Well, I'm excited to know the others." Iain said, popping his eyebrows up at Cypress, his eyes briefly flashing green. Iain did as he was told and tightened his arms around Cypress' waist, causing the muscles in his arms to tighten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Fruit (p)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: