Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanted Fruit (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_olr7giWkfR1w4k53ko1_250

Iain watched as Cypess spun around and a huge flower grew from the ground. Iain looked it over. "Well, I've still got 3 inches on it." Iain said, and then looked at Cypress. "I'm just joking. It's beautiful." Iain moved over and placed his hand on the side of Cypress' neck. "Anyway, I've got 5 inches on you and I find you extremely hot." Iain said, his voice low and rough.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
The talk about inches had Cypress sweating. He didn't know if the first part was an inndueno or not, but gods he hoped it was. Cypress bit his lip and looked down when Iain touched his neck and started talking to him in that tone of voice. "...Can you say something hot to me in Gaelic? I-it can be anything, just say it..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Iain looked away slightly and licked his tongue along the bottom of his front teeth. He looked back at Cypress. "Gods, tha thu cho fuilteach teth. Dìreach f*cking pòg mi, cuiribh." Iain said, his voice low and sensual.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:41 pm

The son of Demeter searched Iain's eyes and started to pepper kisses along his collarbone. He too loved the fact that Iain was taller than him. Taller guys were hot to Cypress. "I don't know what you said, but gods," Cypress wrapped his arms around Iain's neck and got up on his tippy toes to kiss Iain. His tongue immediately researched his oral cavity without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Iain pulled his head back just enough to say, "That is exactly what I had asked for." Iain leaned his head down to kiss Cypress again. His hand moved from Cypress' neck to meet his other hand at the base of Cypress' back, pulling the son of Demeter closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Cypress chuckled breathlessly and continued kissing him. He broke away and moved his lips to his neck. They were easier to reach. He the took Iain's hands and slowly moved them down so that they were resting on his ass. "It's okay to squeeze." He whispered in between the peppered kisses.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Iain laughed nervously and gave Cypress' ass a gentle squeeze. He giggled a little pit. He could get used to that. Iain bent his head down so that he could press his lips on the spot crook between Cypress' shoulder and neck. Iain kissed along the line and gave Cypress' ass a little harder of a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Cypress whimpered, pressing his forehead against Iain's chest. Gods those lips felt good. Those hands felt good. He slowly lifted his leg a bit so that Iain could get a better grip. The son of Demeter let out a moan and before he could stop himself, he moaned the taller boy's name. "Iain..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Iain smiled against Cypress' neck when he moaned, his teeth hitting the side of Cypress' neck as he did. When Cypress moaned Iain's name, his heart skipped a beat and butterflies swelled in his stomach. He felt far more grounded in that moment than he had anywhere ever before. Iain moved his head and placed his hand under Cypress' chin, lifting it up so he could look deep into his eyes, breathing short and quick.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Cypress searched Iain's eyes before reaching up and kissing him again. He didn't want his lips to ever leave his body. The son of Demeter rested his hands on his chest and took in a deep breath. Gods he lo--liked him. Very much.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Iain melted back into Cypress as they kissed, his tongue moving into Cypress' mouth to explore. His hands moved up Cypress back and back down to his ass. His hands wanted to explore all of Cypress's body. Iain wanted to know everything about him, both physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 pm

The son of Demeter turned around and pressed his back against Iain's chest. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back onto his shoulder and smiled contently. He loved being in Iain's arms. He gave his hips a wiggle and chuckled. "I like getting hugged from behind."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Iain held Cypress tight when he turned around in his arms, holding his body to his own. Iain bent down and kissed the side of his neck again, maybe a tad bit rougher this time. The son of Hecate moved his lips up to Cypress' ear and whispered, "Noted." And kissed his earlobe lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Cypress moaned lightly at his kisses. He loved it when Iain whispered in his ear. The son of Demeter laughed breathlessly and bit his lip. "...You can bite my neck too if you want."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Iain smiled slyly next to Cypress' ear and then started to kiss from his ear back down his neck. His lips trailed down to the base of his neck. The son of Hecate took a sharp and shaky breath in before biting down lightly on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:03 am

Cypress let out a struggled moan and tried to control himself. He tilted his head to the side to give Iain more access to his neck. "Gods, Iain..." He whispered underneath his breath. Cypress couldn't believe what was happening right now. The son of Demeter leaned back onto Iain more and sighed before reaching behind him and playing with Iain's zipper.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am

Iain tried desperately to control his breathing, but that became basically impossible when he felt Cypress start to play with his zipper. Iain breathed a cold breath, maybe laced with a tad bit of magical energy, against the side of Cypress' neck before going back to work.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:43 am

Cypress could feel his pulse pick up when the cold air blew against his neck. The son of Demeter slowly unzipped Iain's pants and slipped his fingers inside of the small opening. His breath caught in his throat. "I-Iain, I-I'm sorry." He whispered in a husky voice.

Last edited by Green on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Iain inhaled sharply when he felt Cypress' fingers slipped into the opening in his pants. Iain moved his mouth to the other side of his neck. When he heard Cypress apologize, though, he instantly stopped and stood up a little straighter. "Why are you sorry? It's okay." Iain said, blinking a few times before saying, "Wait, did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." Iain said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Cypress quickly turned around to look into Iain's eyes. "Oh, no, you're fine, you're fine! I actually want to try something. I know it's our first date, but, I uh," He moistened his lips. "I just want to show you something." He slowly dropped to his knees and looked up at him. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Iain let out a relieved sigh when Cypress said that he hadn't done anything wrong. That relief was quickly replaced with nervousness, though, when suddenly Cypress had dropped to his knees in front of him. He definitely knew that he trusted Cypress, but words were hard suddenly. Iain swallowed nervously and nodded. "Yes.... I do, yes."...

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 pm

...Cypress wiped his mouth and sat back on his haunches. He looked up at Iain with dark brown eyes and smiled breathlessly. "So? How...was it?" He asked, biting his lip. Cypress didn't know if this would either scare Iain away or definitely make him stay. The son of Demeter knew that it was most likely the latter.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Iain's eyes had been locked on Cypress and when he looked up and asked him how it was, Iain could barely respond. "I... Wow. And... Wow." Iain said with a small and excited laugh. Did that actually just happen?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:43 pm

"I hope me giving you head didn't scare you or anything." The son of Demeter slowly stood up and continued looking at Iain. "I enjoyed it. You taste good." He chuckled and wiped the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:53 pm

"No, no. Not scared." Iain managed to stammer out. Iain watched as Cypress stood up, his eyes not breaking away from his. That is, until Cypress made his next comment. Iain looked down and turned a deeper shade of red. He tried to stammer out a response, but it was incomprehensible. "I'm sorry. I'm just kind of in shock. Did this actually just happen? Because I just changed my sheets..." Iain trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Fruit (p)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next