Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Over Matter (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:11 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_o19aqwnBOl1trsn9io8_r1_250
Marcellus moistened his lips and looked at Sebastian, still panting. "C'était. J'ai adoré la façon dont vos hanches ont dévié quand vous rebondissez dessus." He looked over at Sebastian and chuckled breathlessly. "You're definitely not a virgin."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_o9nks2di0H1u7s3voo1_250

Sebastian laughed a little bit. "Yeah, accurate." The son of Athena said, pushing his hand back through his dark hair. "J'aimerais le faire à nouveau." Sebastian said, his hand moving up to Marcellus' face, and his thumb tracing along his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:34 am

Marcellus moistened his lips. He chuckled and moved Sebastian's leg so that it was over his. "Et encore et encore ..." Marcel whispered, then grinned. "Peut-être pour le deuxième tour, je peux le frapper par le dos, hein?" The son of Trivia slightly opened his mouth and lightly bit on Sebastian's tip of his finger.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:41 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_o9nks2di0H1u7s3voo1_250

Sebastian smiled and winked in response to Marcellus. He pulled his thumb slowly back from the son of Trivia. Sebastian tilted his head up so that he could kiss along his jaw. His eyes fell on a mark left on the side of Marcellus' neck, where his neck met his shoulder. He placed his thumb lightly on it. "Oops."  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 am

"That's not an answer." Marcellus' African accent was a bit thicker than usual. "I'll be right back." He slowly pulled himself away from Sebastian to go use the bathroom and throw away the condom.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:09 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_ojlowu8b9B1uyk370o1_250

Sebastian fell back on to his back. "Whatever you would like, mon cher." The son of Athena said quickly. Sebastian watched Marcellus intently as he walked to the bathroom. Once he was in the bathroom, the Italian looked up at the ceiling.  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:47 pm

After a flushing sound, Marcellus walked back into the hotel room and got underneath the covers once again. He shifted over to where Sebastian was and kissed his lips before rolling over on his back. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "Gods, how long are you staying here for?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Sebastian watched as Marcellus made his way back over to his bed. He smiled when he felt Marcellus kiss him quickly. Sebastian turned so that he was looking at Marcellus. "I don't know. I didn't really have any particular plans for when I was going to leave. I'm here mostly to get footage and pictures. Though, this was a nice side-effect." The son of Athena chuckled.   
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:49 pm

The son of Trivia thought for a moment, rubbing Sebastian's thigh underneath the covers. "Hm, well, maybe if you need, I can go to Camp Half-Blood. I could stay in one of the cabins that's open to visitors." Marcel whispered in a slightly husky voice. He gently grabbed Sebastian's thigh, then let go.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Sebastian traced his fingers all over Marcellus' chest as he talked to him. His hand settled down as he said, "I would like you to come to my home, too. I think you would like it. It's really different then here." Sebastian said, with a small yawn. "Are we still on tomorrow?" The Italian asked, his accent strong on his tired voice.   
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
"Tomorrow? Yeah, we're still on for tomorrow. Did we agree on a place?" He asked, studying Sebastian's lips before gently kissing them. He did that for a couple of seconds before pulling away and staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 am

Sebastian's lips followed after Marcellus' after he pulled away, almost as if being pulled by a magnet. "I think you said Old Italy." The Italian said, his voice light. He rolled on to his back and joined Marcellus in looking up with the ceiling. "I'm just still... wow." The son of Athena said with a feminine giggle.   
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:35 am

"Gods, I love how feminine you are. I don't know, I just have a thing for feminine twinks like you." He said bluntly. Marcellus stretched a bit and looked at Sebastian before kissing his lips again. "Old Italy has a really good calzone that I sometimes get, but I'm sure that you can make something better, huh?" He whispered in African.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 am

Sebastian's cheeks turned a bit red again. He had never really had anyone say that that was a part of him that they really liked. After another small kiss from Marcellus, Sebastian said, "I'm actually a really good cook." The son of Athena shrugged his shoulders, trying to act like it was no big deal. He was extremely cocky though, so he knew it was a pretty big deal.  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 am

Marcel raised an eyebrow. "You are, are you? Well, maybe sometime you should show me how much of a cook you are, Sebastian." He chuckled and closed his eyes. With a sigh, he got up on his hands and knees and hovered over Sebastian. "Alors, prêt pour le deuxième tour?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 am

Sebastian licked his lips lightly. "I'll cook for you anytime you would like, Marcellus." The son of Athena said, his voice low and slow. Sebastian smiled as Marcellus got on to his hands and knees over him. "Je pensais que vous ne le demanderiez jamais. Je suis incroyablement prêt." Sebastian said, his voice borderline a moan. Something about Marcellus speaking not-English really got him going.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 am

Marcel chuckled and threw the covers over both of their head again. After another fifty minutes, Marcel and Sebastian's passion ceased since the former had to go and attend to his Roman legionnaire duties.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am

Sebastian plopped onto his back and sighed when Marcellus had to go back to his duties. He didn't want him to leave, but he knew that he had to. Unlike Sebastian, he wasn't on a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 am

OOC: I can start the next topic at Old Italy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (p)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6