Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Over Matter (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_o19aqwnBOl1trsn9io8_r1_250
Marcellus chuckled and kissed the back of his neck. "Hm, Eh bien, si les choses se passent bien, peut-être que vous verrez ma baguette magique ..." He whispered in his ear as his hands slowly slid down to Just holding onto Sebastian's waist. Just then, the house music changed to twerking music. "Please don't embarrass yourself. What we doing now is fine." He laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_nq7e8i0gXC1uyk370o1_500

Sebastian's smile turned devious with Marcellus' french comment. "Je vais m'assurer que c'est le meilleur alors, Marcellus." Sebastian whispered back to him. The son of Athena continued to move against Marcellus. "Trust me, I know I'm white, and, at that, Italian. I won't make a fool of myself. I know my limits." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:32 pm

"Tu ferais mieux de ne pas ou je devrai vous implanter." He whispered back with a grin on his face. Marcellus smiled and kissed the side of her neck again. "Thank you." He laughed a bit and watched Jerome threw it back. "That's Jerome. He's a great guy. A son of Apollo too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Sebastian chuckled a little bit. "Vous m'embrouillez déjà." The son of Athena whispered back. He moved himself a bit tighter up against Marcellus as the music played. Sebastian looked over at the guy that Marcellus was talking about. The son of Athena put his fingers underneath his chin and pulled his eyes back to his.

ooc: he said: You already are bewitching me.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:13 am

Marcellus smiled at the French comment and kissed his neck again. However, the one part that really made him like Sebastian was when he turned his attention back to him. "Oh? So you want all of my attention focused on you, huh? Well maybe you should do things to keep it, then." He purred in his ear.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 am

Sebastian turned around, now standing front to front against Marcellus, their mouths only about a centimeter apart. "Don't lie to me. I've had your attention on me from the moment you first saw me, mon chéri." Sebastian purred in response. He didn't know if that was even remotely close to the truth, but the confidence in his voice covered that.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:17 am

Marcellus grinned and stared down at Sebastian's thin lips, then back up into his eyes. The son of Trivia bit his lip and wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled a bit. "You may have got a point there, Sebastian." He said his name correctly this time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:40 am

Sebastian eyes watched as Marcellus bit his lip. "Dieux, ne te mord pas la lèvre comme ça. C'est trop chaud." Sebastian said, his voice borderline a moan, as his hands moved to his shoulders. The son of Athena, looking down, a small and innocent smile on his face when Marcellus said his name right. "Well, you aren't the only one who was enamored." Sebastian said with a small crooked smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 am

The son of Trivia chuckled and bit his lip again, this time making a small noise and moving his hands down to Sebastian's ass and pushing his body close to his. Marcellus dragged his tongue along is neck and kissed it. "Oh?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 am

Sebastian smiled as Marcellus' hands moved to his ass and he was pulled even tighter up against him. Him and Marcellus were almost the same height, so they lined up almost perfectly. The son of Athena's head tilted back a bit when felt Marcellus' tongue and lips on his neck. It was almost as if he had a playbook on exactly how to drive Sebastian De Luca insane. Slightly dazed, he said, "What, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Marcellus chuckled at Sebastian's abensemindddness. He was sure that he was the reason for it. The son of Trivia looked at his lips again and pressed them against his. This was usually how things went for him at Ganymede's: Kissing on the dance floor. It was just something erotic about doing it. He broke away after a while and bit his lip. "Hm, you're a pretty good kisser, Greek."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Sebastian was a bit shocked when Marcellus kissed him. Not in a bad way, but more in an unexpected and how-did-I-get-here way. He quickly settled in to kissing Marcellus back until he felt Marcellus pull away. His lips trailed after Marcellus' a little bit. He chuckled a little bit. "I'm a good kisser because I'm Italian, not because I'm Greek." Sebastian joked, his accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Marcellus a bit and stared down at his lips again before connecting them to his own. He remained like that for a good five minutes before breaking away to give his mouth a break. "Wanna make out upstairs?" He asked while panting, What had gotten into him? He didn't know, but gods it felt good to let loose.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_o9nks2di0H1u7s3voo1_250

Sebastian was falling hard for Marcellus' lips, and he was disappointed when Marcellus pulled his lips away from him. He really liked the bluntness of his question. "Oui s'il vous plaît." Sebastian responded, panting a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Marcellus took Sebastian's hand and started to weave himself through the crowd that was on the dance floor. Once they got off, they headed upstairs and to the more comfortable seats. Finding a couch, Marcellus sat down with a sigh. "So, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am

Sebastian watched Marcellus intently as they weaved between people and up the stairs. The son of Athena wanted to say that this wasn't like him, but it kind of was. One night at a bar with a guy was pretty common for him. Now, going on an actual date with him, and if anything came from that: now that was uncommon for him. Sebastian sat down on the couch cross legged so he was facing Marcellus, his right knee on the son of Trivia's right upper thigh. "Here, I think." Sebastian said, placing his right hand on the side of Marcellus' neck and put his lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 12:53 am

Marcellus moistened his lips and looked over Sebastian's face before he started to make out with him. The son of Trivia moved his hands to Sebastian's waist and held him close as his tongue explored his oral cavity. He pulled him even closer and gripped his thigh as the intensity increased.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 am

Sebastian shifted his position so that he was on his knees on the couch, next to Marcellus, and his hand could stay on his thigh. Sebastian's new position let him lean in even closer to Marcellus. His hand stayed on the side of his neck and his other hand started to play with the front of his shirt. The son of Athena explored Marcellus' mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:20 am

Marcellus leaned back onto the couch and moved around so that he was on his back. His hands pulled the son of Athena down on top of him as the kissing grew more and more passionate. Marcellus moved his lips to his neck and started kissing there. "Si vous pensez que ma langue est bonne à embrasser, attendez juste de les sentir derrière vous ..." Marcel purred against his neck.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:27 am

Sebastian smiled as he moved on top of Marcellus. Honestly, this was a bit more passionate than Sebastian thought he had ended up being in public before, but that wasn't stopping him. Sebastian put his right hand on the couch next to Marcellus' head. His other hand slid underneath Marcellus' shirt and moved up his side, his hand exploring the son of Trivia's skin. "Vous pouvez me faire trop exciter."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 1:52 am

Marcel chuckled against his neck and pulled his face away so that he was looking into Sebastian's eyes. "Well, maybe we should calm down, then. We don't want your pants soaked through." The son of Trivia propped himself up on his elbows and smiled breathlessly. "Just so you know, I don't do...this." He chuckled with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 am

"If we must." Sebastian groaned and put his other hand on the side of Marcellus' head. He chuckled a little bit. "I mean, obviously you do do this, because you are." Sebastian corrected. Even here, laying on top of this guy, he still was himself, and that meant correcting incorrect comment. "I'm sorry. What did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Marcellus smiled to himself as his eyes slid over Sebastian's body lustfully. He could f*ck him right then and there, but that wasn't going to happen. He was classy among other things. "Mean by what?" Marcel asked slightly confused. "Like ramdonly start hooking up with people whether they're girls or guys." He clarified.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 8:37 pm

"Well, I can't really say that." Sebastian admitted. "With guys only, that is." Sebastian clarified. The son of Athena looked over the boy who was lying beneath him. He wanted him right there, but he couldn't right there. Sebastian lowered his lips down to Marcellus' neck and started to kiss along his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 am

Marcellus smiled some and was about to say something when Sebastian started kissing his neck. Gods, he was week for neck kisses. The son of Trivia let out a moan and ran his fingers through Sebastian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (p)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next