Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Over Matter (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_nq7e8i0gXC1uyk370o1_500

Sebastian flipped his camera off and then slipped the camera back into its bag. When Marcellus suggested that he pay, Sebastian shook his head. "No. I'm paying." The son of Athena said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 97a404d4c67b8bac6ebec1b99e3fca3c
"No, I'm going to pay. My trip. Now don't argue with me unless you want to lose your ability to speak." Marcellus rolled his eyes and walked toward Ganymede's. "I'm paying and it's settled." The son of Trivia stuffed his hands into his pockets and huffed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Sebastian raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes a little bit. "It's kind of hard to fight you when you have magic to hang over me and all I can do is speak languages at you." Sebastian huffed, before taking off to catch up to Marcellus. The son of Athena put his hands into his pockets as he walked next to the son of Trivia.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:03 pm

"That must suck for you, huh?" Marcellus asked, looking over at Sebastian. Once they made it to the Ganymede's, Marcel walked passed the statue of the three gods and sat down on the barstool at the bar. "Two strawberry D's, please. Add some raspberry in mine." He ordered with a brief smile. The son of Trivia looked over at Sebastian and smiled a bit. "So, you're gay, a son of Athena, and...Italian. That's all I know about you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:09 pm

The son of Athena sat down next to Marcellus, nervously. How had he ended up back here? "And you're gay, a son of Trivia, and from somewhere in Africa. That's all I know about you." Sebastian said, leaning his elbows on the bar, and turned his head to the side to look at Marcellus. "What would you like to know?" The Italian said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:26 pm

"First off: I'm bisexual, not gay and I'm from Mauritius which is a island off of the coast of Africa." He corrected with a grunt. The son of Trivia looked at Sebastian and sighed. "Everything. Why you're here." He answered just as their drinks were slid over the counter to them. Marcel nodded his head to the bartender as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Sebastian looked down at his lap and sighed and then looked up at Marcellus. "I'm sorry for assuming your sexuality. That's my bad." The son of Athena pushed his hand back through his hair. "I've been to Mauritius. I've been to 120 countries. My dad is an anthropologist archaeologist and I traveled all of my childhood with him. That's where my love of other cultures and traveling came from. That's what brought me here, really." The Italian picked up his drink and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:49 pm

The son of Trivia looked over at Sebastian and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? He's been to Mauritius? That's impressive. Your dad sounds like a real cultured man." He didn't know if that sounded right or not and honestly, he didn't care. "We're happy to have you here. We as in Rome." He clarified. Marcel took a sip of his drink and sighed. "Kwa nini hii ni Twink cute hivyo miungu damn kuvutia?" He mumbled in Swahili.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Sebastian took another sip of the drink. "Non ho idea di quello che hai detto, ma onestamente tu sei davvero carino." The son of Athena mumbled back. He turned his attention back to Marcellus. "Yeah, uh, what else do you wanna know? I'm 17, almost 18. I'm going to start school at NYU in the fall. Double major between Linguistic Anthropology and Film. Uh... I'm from Florence." Sebastian said, scratching the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:12 am

Marcellus didn't know what the hell Sebastian just said, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. Instead, he focused on what the son of Athena said in English. "Do you plan on going to school in New Rome? Because I'm debating on what I want to do with my life." The son of Trivia shrugged his shoulders again, taking a sip from his fruity drink. Marcel adjusted himself in his seat and turned his attention back to Sebastian, he studied his body closely. He noted his olive toned skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes. Instead of speaking in Swahili, he switched to French. "... Peut-être que j'étais trop dur avec lui. De plus, j'aime son esprit."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 am

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders. "Honestly, I don't know. I'm accepted to NYU, but that seems like a hassle. Maybe checking out school here is part of why I'm here, more or less subconsciously." Sebastian said, taking a sip of his drink. The son of Athena shifted his position so he was turned a bit so that he was looking at Marcellus. A smile crossed his face as Marcellus started speaking French. "Saviez-vous que je parle français? Peut-être que j'étais un peu dur pour toi aussi."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_o19aqwnBOl1trsn9io8_r1_250
"UCLA and Berkeley are good schools that I'm sure that you would get into. Shit, you could probably get into an Ivy League school. All of your siblings could, actually." Marcel pointed out with a shrug of his shoulders. The son of Trivia took a long slip of his drink when he started to hear Sebastian speak French back to him. "Ouais, Maurice fait partie de la France si française après que l'anglais y est communément parlé." He moistened his lips as music started to play. "Do...you want to dance? I mean, I don't want to embarrass you. You may have brains and brawn, but I'm not sure you can have moves."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:51 am

Sebastian spun the straw in his drink. "If I could get in to the Film and Animation program at California Institute of the Arts that would be a dream come true. That's where so many of the great storytellers at Pixar went to school. That's where I want to work when I'm older. I wanna make a Pixar movie set in antiquity." Sebastian smiled to himself. "They have a partnership program with UCLA so I could study Linguistic Anthro there, too." Sebastian shrugged. It all seemed like a stretch. "Je parle dix langues: italien, grec, latin, anglais, espagnol, français, gaélique, allemand, russe et polonais. Je peux aussi lire n'importe quelle langue, genre de mon cadeau." Sebastian said, scratching his nose. He looked over at the dance floor. "You have taken ample opportunity to point out how flamboyant I am. Of course I wanna dance." The son of Athena said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 am

Marcel nodded his head. "Hm, that's interesting. That would be cool. I think I might go to Berkeley. That's my dream university to be honest with you." He looked him over a bit before smiling when he heard him speak French again.
"C'est impressionnant, le grec. Je suppose que vous êtes un maître de nombreux métiers, alors. Je me demande ce que vous allez bien." Marcel smiled some, looking him up and down.

"Oh? Well, let's see those dance moves, white boy." He teased, standing up from his chair and toward the dance floor. Once there, he started dancing, keeping his eyes on Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:43 am

]

As they moved to the dance floor, Sebastian asked, "What would you want to study at Berkeley?" The son of Athena started to dance when they made it to the dance floor, staying close to Marcellus, his eyes on him. "Now it's time for you. I wanna know more about you, mon ami." Sebastian said, getting a bit closer to Marcellus so he could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:13 pm

The son of Trivia started dancing closer to Sebastian, leaning in to whisper in his ear so that he could hear him. "I don't know yet. I haven't really thought about what I'm going to do after the Legion." Marcel soon found his hands on Sebastian's hips. "Too bad I'm not a diviner. Then I'd be able to know my future."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Sebastian placed his hands to lightly on Marcellus' chest. "Isn't it strange thinking about having a future?" The son of Athena said, leaning in to whisper into Marcellus' ear. Feeling Marcellus' hands on his hips rewound him through the weirdness of the last few days. He'd gone from frantically leaving this gay bar to dancing with Marcellus here in the last 48 hours. Talk about character development.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:42 pm

And talk about mood changes. Just the night before, Marcellus was planning on cursing the poor guy with swine flu. "Yeah, it is." Marcel smiled some and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist, holding him closer to his body. The Roman did the same thing and whispered in Sebastian's ear again. "Maybe I was wrong about you," Marcel slid around Sebastian so that he was hugging him from behind. "At first, I wanted you to get Ebola, but not anymore. Actually, your honest is pretty attractive."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 pm

This trip had not gone at all how Sebastian would have thought that it was going to, but he definitely was pretty happy to be here right now. A smile quickly formed on Sebastian's face when Marcellus moved behind him. Sebastian tilted his head back so that he could talk into the son of Trivia's ear, too. "I think I misjudged you as well. You're also pretty damn attractive, mon chéri." Sebastian said, adding the French endearment at the end.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Marcellus chuckled a bit at Sebastian's words. He knew that he was attractive, but hearing it come from Sebastian made it...special? Gods, he wasn't like this. He hated romance. Luckily for him, this wasn't romance. Just two guys, dancing in Ganymede's bar having a good time. The son of Trivia pressed his lips against The Greek's year and grinned to himself. He pressed his pelvic against the back of Sebastian's pants. "I've been thinking...Maybe I should take you out on a date."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Sebastian smiled a small sly smile when he felt Marcellus'  lips against his ear. The smile on Sebastian's face grew into a full smile when he felt Marcellus move in to him. The son of Athena moved his hips lightly against Marcellus, and placed his hands on Marcellus, which were around him. His eyes closed as he listened to Marcellus talk to him. The son of Athena tilted his head back to Marcellus' ear. "I would like that. J'adorerais que." He said, low and slow. He had a feeling his French was going to get a lot of practice.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:00 pm

The son of Trivia chuckled deeply. There was just something about Sebastian speaking French that made his toes cured. Marcellus wrapped his arms tighter around his waist and took it a step further by kissing his neck. His talented tongue danced across Sebastian's olive toned skin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Sebastian let out a long and content sigh when Marcellus pulled him closer and pressed his lips against his neck. Even though Sebastian wasn't entirely out in the open about his sexuality, that he didn't have his own fair share of experience. It had been a pretty damn long time, admittedly, though. Sebastian closed his eyes and moved his hands lightly up and down Marcellus' arms.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Marcellus pulled his lips away from his neck and to his ear. "Dinner at Old Italy at 7:00 tomorrow afternoon. Where something cute and flamboyant, yes?"

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Sebastian smiled and winked over his shoulder back at the son of Trivia. He was honestly super giddy, but did his best not to show it. "For you, I will. And you wear something that brings out those hot and dark eyes. Vos yeux sont absolument magnifiques, mon chéri."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (p)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next