Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating food, making friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Jasmine smiled. "Well then, I can rest lunch. I'm to full." As much as she loved food, her appetite was small. It made people wonder where she got all her energy from, because it couldn't be from food.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Maya finished, and walked back over to the table. She sat back down, and started eating the ice cream. "Are you kidding me right now?!" She says annoyed with herself. "I could've sworn I had the right kind this time..." She then adds mumbling over how she got herself strawberry instead of chocolate. This was turning into a never ending battle....
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 pm

"Ya know you should ask for help?" he tried to hide the pity in his voice. "Also, a lot of ice cream can turn in to a sore throat, you don't want it." Edwin leaned on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:09 pm

"Its not that, I'm fairly sure someone keeps changing the positions of the ice cream. I knew exactly where the chocolate was, and now its not there." She says, annoyed. "And I don't believe that for a second." She says, eating her non-chocolate ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 pm

"I would get it for you," Jasmine said. "And I am pretty sure they're not changing it. Unless my half siblings are here, no one in the mess hall would change it." She glanced around the room. "No sign of the Hermes kids." Jazzy chuckled at the next part. "It has calcium. Excessive ice cream eating will make you have to much calcium. That can cause a number of things including constipation. I don't think you want that, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 pm

"No. I'm good. Thanks." She says, "I'm done once I finish this."
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

"Thought so," Jasmine said with a smirk. "So what do you guys do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:36 pm

"I don't really have anything that I find particularly fun." Maya says, after thinking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 5:13 am

"Me neither." Edwin was thrown off by the question. What did he do for fun? He didn't know either
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:09 am

Jazzy was taken aback by their answers. "Really?" Jasmine pulled pranks for fun. "So you just sit around all day being miserable?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating food, making friends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3