Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Away From Home (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo014l8DO51ut8evdo1_500

ooc: I found it. I found the most Jarek Sokol gif possible.

bic: Jarek moaned against Koda's lips as they kissed, fighting lightly against Koda's hold to get closer to him. He just wanted to be closer to him. A sly smile crossed over Koda's face when he whispered in his ear, and exhaled a shaky breath when he felt his tongue against it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:06 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o8aciaVVFC1s13n4w_500
OOC: Okay, he's my spirit animal???

BIC: Koda whispered more things into his ear and moved away from Jarek's lips. "I can't wait till tonight. I hope this cabin is empty because if it is, no one can hear you scream." He chuckled and looked into the beautiful eyes of his. "Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:21 am

ooc: I knew you would like it

bic: The son of Urania shivered lightly when Koda spoke into his ear. Jarek let out a dramatic and emphasized huff. "Do we have to wait?" Jarek groaned. He pulled one of his hands free and pulled down on the collar of Koda's shirt so that he could start to kiss his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_o90sdhw1jl1s13n4w_500
Koda looked him over. "We might need to wait, Jarek. It's two in the afternoon and people are walking by this cabin to take a look inside. I wish I could f*ck you right here, but I can't." He sighed peacefully at the kisses on his chest. "It'll have to wait."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Jarek groaned and dropped back onto his bed, his hand falling to his side. "I guess you have a point there." Jarek grumbled. The son of Urania looked Koda over. His eyes landed back on his eyes, and a small and innocent smile crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Koda decided that it would be best to get off of Jarek before he couldn't control himself any longer. He got up and sat down beside Jarek. He tilted his head up to look at the stars that decorated that particular part of the muse cabin. The son of Nemesis looked around the other bunks in Urania's alcove and smiled a bit. "Or you can swing bymy cabin. It's kind of empty there too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Jarek sat up behind Koda. "I'll be wherever you want me to be, however you want me to be." Jarek said and pressed his lips lightly against the back of Koda's neck. He started to kiss his neck a bit more passionately, until he heard the click of the cabin door opening.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 am

Koda was about to say something explicit to Jarek when the door opened to the cabin, causing the son of Nemesis to turn his head to see who it was. He hoped that it wasn't someone who was going to interrupt his alone time with him and Jarek otherwise he'll have to be mean.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Jarek groaned and set his head on Koda's shoulder. With all the rumors of new Muse kids, there was no way that this wasn't one of them. Jarek picked his head up just in time for a girl to come into view. She was probably around 14. Her shoulders relaxed a little bit when she saw people. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" She asked in a strong Armenian accent. Jarek sighed and leaned back. "No, not at all." The son of Urania lied.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:38 pm

"Yes." Koda said the same time that Jarek denied any interrupting. "I was in the middle of showing affection to my boyfriend, but whatever." The son of Urania stood up from the bunk and fixed his clothes. "Looks like the fun has to stop."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes, standing up as well. He looked at Koda. "How about you don't be d*ck to this girl you don't even know and, I'm assuming, I have to live with. Jarek said, and then looked back at the girl. "I'm sorry, I'm Jarek. I'm the one who actually lives here." The son of Urania said with a smile. The girl looked really nervous. "I'm Cleo. I'm really really sorry for interrupting." Cleo said, looking back at Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Koda simply shrugged his shoulders and looked over at the girl, then back at Jarek. He sat back down on the son of Urania's bunk and laid out. He turned over onto his back and put his hands behind his head. Koda closed his eyes and sighed. "Go, have fun. Get to know your cabin mate."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Jarek bent down and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead. "I'll be right back." He whispered to him and then took off to help Cleo. "That's Koda." Jarek said. Cleo looked over at Jarek. "Hopefully we can actually meet sometime, Koda. I hope you two are happy." The daughter of Clio said genuinely and sweetly. Jarek showed her to her alcove...

... After about 15 minutes, Jarek came back. "Mikaela is going to show her around." Jarek said, standing next to his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:03 pm

The son of Nemesis slowly opened an eye to look up at his boyfriend. "What? Oh, good for her." Koda sniffed and closed his eye again. "I guess that means I can't hit it from the back tonight, huh? Not here anyway."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Jarek sat down on the corner of his bunk. "I mean, I could probably get Mikaela and Jules to hold her hostage. They're pretty good at holding attention." Jarek said, looking down at Koda, looking him over. "Cleo seems really cool and like genuinely nice and interested. She wants to formally meet you sometime."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:42 pm

"Yeah, maybe." The son of Nemesis smirked and kept his eyes closed. "You don't seem like you want it anyway, Sokol. You probably couldn't handle me anyway." Koda teased with a grin on his face. The Native American demigod stifled a yawn.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Okay that is absolutely and totally not true." Jarek said, laying down besides Koda. "You wouldn't be dating me if I couldn't handle you. You need someone who can handle you. " Jarek said, rolling over to look at Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 am

Koda smirked and shook his head. The son of Urania was cute and lowkey, Koda though that Jarek wouldn't be able to handle him. However, the more he thought about it, the more he realized that maybe he was wrong. He opened his eye to look at Jarek and slowly grinned. "Cute ass muse kid."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 am

Jarek continued to roll over until he was laying on his stomach next to Koda, and kicked his legs in the air a little bit. "I know." The son of Urania said with a cute little giggle. Jarek leaned over and kissed Koda lightly on the lips before pulling his head back to look at the area surrounding his still-new bunk.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 am

Koda opened his eyes just to roll them before he got up on his hands and knees. He hovered overJarek and bent down to take the tip of his ear in between his teeth. "It's going to be awful when your cabin mates find your neck covered in red and purple hickies."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:12 am

A smile crossed the Czech boy's face when he felt Koda's teeth against his ear. At Koda's comment, Jarek laughed a little bit, and looked over his shoulder at Koda. "You want me to be a good leader, and you just set me up for failure." Jarek teases his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 am

He laughed. "I have to keep things balanced, right? It's my duty." Koda slowly started to kiss down the side of Jarek's neck as he continued to hover over him. He wanted to see how far Jarek would let him go. "...I bet you have a star tattoos on one of your asscheeks, Sokol." Koda whispered against his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 am

Jarek knew he would never get over how much he loved the feeling of Koda's lips on his neck. He moaned lightly at the kisses, which turned right into a chuckle about the tattoo comment. "Not quite that low, but close." He said, winking over his shoulder at the son of Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 am

"I can never be too sure, right?" Gods, he loved making Jarek moan. It was one of his favorite sounds for him to hear. He slowly placed his hand on Jarek's ass and gave a light tug. "Do you mind if I check? It's my duty as a cabin leader to make sure all of camp's demigods are healthy."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:41 am

The son of Urania's hips shook a little bit underneath his boyfriends hand. Jarek jokingly dramatically rolled his eyes. "If you must." He said in a jokingly bothered tone. Thank gods they had gotten Mikaela and Julieta to distract Cleo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Away From Home (p)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next