Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Away From Home (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8aciaVVFC1s13n4w_500
Koda nodded his head. "Yeah, I don't mind going to do that." He stood up and rustled Jarek's hair. "I'll be right back.." He told him with a smile before disappearing out of the cabin. Koda accidently left his phone on Jarek's bed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:55 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400

Once Koda was gone, Jarek quickly took off to Mikaela and Julieta's new cabin. He explained his day plans quickly, grabbed Rajah, and hurried back to his cabin, beating Koda back. He pushed his shoes and socks off and set Rajah on his new bunk. Rajah patted along the new bed and settled down right next to Koda's phone. Jarek chuckled a little bit and grabbed it, taking a few pictures on it of himself and a couple with Rajah, and then set it back down in the same spot that it had been.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Just after Jarek entered his cabin, Koda came in about ten to fifteen minutes. He had a paper bag in his hands with food from the Mess Hall. "I got burgers and waffle fries." He walked over to the son of Ourania and sat the food down on the bunk before he did the same to himself. "I see you're getting comfortable and your...cat is here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 pm

When Koda sat down, Rajah jumped up and hissed, taking off across the cabin. The son of Ourania laughed. "Uh, yeah, he is here. Have I mentioned that my cat is a d*ck." Jarek said, opening up the food. "Damn, this looks perfect. This is exactly what I had wanted." Jarek said as he pulled one of the burgers out of the bag. He looked up at Koda. "Thank you, Koda."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 pm

"I had a feeling you would want something hardy." Koda grabbed his own burger and fries and began eating, slowly. He studied Jarek for a while before taking another bite out of his food. "So, what haven't we talked about?" He asked with a grin on his face. "How does the minor love gods cabin look?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 am

Jarek's nose crinkled a little bit. "It's all bright and fluffy and pretty cliche. Mikaela loved it, of course." Jarek laughed, taking another bite. He looked at Koda. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked, his voice soft and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 am

Koda cringed at the thought of the love gods cabin. "They might as well name that cabin 'Sex Central'." Koda scoffed and took another bite. "Hm? I dunno. Maybe a lawyer or private investigator. That is if I live that long." The son of Nemesis sighed and looked at Jarek. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 am

Jarek laughed. "How many people do you think have already done it there." The son of Ourania ate a few fries as he listened to Koda talk about his future. The last thing he needed to be reminded of was their mortality. He decided to ignore it. "I want to run an observatory, or maybe a planetarium." The Czech boy said, wiping his hands with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:45 am

"Ten." He laughed too and stole on of Jarek's fries. Then another. "Ugh, you're so clique, Jar, but it fits you so I'm not going to call you names." Koda playfully pushed Jarek. "How many boyfriends have you had before?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 am

Jarek chuckled and finished his food, tossing the wrappers back in the bag. "I'm good at stars, and I want to run a small business." The Sokol boy clarified. Jarek scratched his forearm. "Like actual labeled boyfriends? Only one." Jarek pushed his hand back through his hair. "He dumped me when he caught wind of me and well..."' The son of Ourania trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 am

"...Oh. So, tell me," Koda started as he put the trash into the paper bag. "What exactly were you known for, Jarek? Like, what exactly did he 'catch wind of'?" He asked, finishing off his burger, putting the wrapper in the bag. He should've got them milkshakes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:14 am

Jarek sighed, his eyes locking on Koda's. "Josh. I was known for Josh. He heard that things had happened between us. What he didn't believe, though, was my side of the story. He thought I was crying rape in an attempt to get him not to break up with me. He didn't believe me." Jarek said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 am

Koda could feel himself get defensive and upset. Who wouldn't believe Jarek?! "Then Josh is a dumbass fool for not believing you."

Last edited by Green on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Jarek shook his head. "No, my ex's name is Tylar. Josh was... him." The son of Ourania laid back on the bunk, scratching his eyebrow. "Anyway, I don't really blame Tylar. When all his friends are telling him that his boyfriend had sex with a musician that he had once been obsessed with, what is he supposed to believe?" Jarek said, his voice shaking a little bit, his accent only faint.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Koda slowly nodded his head. "Well, Tyler is a dumbass too. He should've known you well enough." He cursed in Greek and shook his head, turning his attention to back to Jarek. "Don't think about those assholes. You have a new one to have on your mind." The son of Nemesis cracked his knuckles. "If I ever see either of them..."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Jarek smiled slightly, but his eyes were still kind of flat. It was comments like that one that only continued to confuse the son of Ourania. How much should he be thinking about Koda? Because, right now, it was a lot. When Koda cracked his knuckles, Jarek put his hand on this from his lying position. "They aren't yours to worry about, alright? That's my job." The Czech boy said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 pm

"I know it's not my job, but f*cking dammit, I care. I want to pummel them back into the ground and kick in their teeth!" Koda was a little violent when it came to people he cared about. "Especially not to my Jarek." He mumbled while taking the paper bag with the trash and putting it into the nearby garbage can.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm

"That was impressively violent." The Czech boy mumbled. Jarek raised his eyebrow as Koda spoke on his way to the trash can. "What was that? Your Jarek?" The son of Ourania asked. His tone wasn't upset or concerned, but instead was borderline excited. Jarek propped himself up on his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 am

Koda paused and didn't turn around. He knew that he shouldn't have said that out loud, but he couldn't take it back. "No, I didn't say that." He sighed and slowly turned around to look at Jarek. "And get that stupid look off of your face before I kiss-- I mean kick it off." Koda ran his hand through his dark brown hair and groaned.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 am

Jarek fell back on to his back, the smug and smiling look on his face only growing. "You're adorable when you mess up." Jarek said, putting air quotes around 'mess up,' in a teasing tone. He wouldn't say it out loud, but at this point, Jarek was absolutely obsessed with Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 am

Koda rolled his eyes and walked over to Jarek, sitting on the edge of his bed. "I hate your cat." He said out a spite, folding his arms over his chest. He wasn't going to pout, that was sure. He knew that the son of Ourania would never let him live that down no matter what. "And you can't twerk."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am

Jarek sat up behind Koda and shook his head. "No, no, no, don't bring Rajah into this. She didn't do anything to you." Jarek said, his voice almost serious, but still not quite there. "And I never claimed I could twerk. You're the one who made me do it, because you wanted to see it." Jarek said. He wasn't going to let Koda live down how he felt about Jarek in general.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:40 am

"And now I regret it." He told Jarek, glancing over his shoulder at Jarek before groaning and laying down on his back. Koda rubbed his eyes. He knew that he couldn't hide his deep feelings for Jarek especially after the nap they took together and spending time in the observatory. "I...don't regret. I want to see you at a party." He groaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am

Jarek laid on his side next to Koda, propping himself up on his elbow. "I like parties. Apparently those Dionysus twins might be throwing a big, and of course secret, party. They actually want me to DJ it." The son of Ourania looked around his new cabin. His new bunk was set back in the Ourania alcove, and there weren't any other Ourania kids he knew of, so that area would probably stay pretty empty. "I heard there might be some Finnish half-siblings who are Muse kids. I don't know if that's true, though."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 am

"Really?" Koda asked with a raised eyebrow. Both intrigued him. "Well, I'd love to go to a good party and secondly, do you know who their mother is? Erato? Calliope?" He asked, looking over at Jarek. "Told you wouldn't be lonely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Away From Home (p)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next