Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Away From Home (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_oo014l8DO51ut8evdo1_500

Jarek chuckled a little bit and kissed Koda's cheek lightly before moving off of him, and plopping back on to his bunk. "We could go to the beach. It's a gorgeous day outside." Jarek said, looking out the window. "Or we could do whatever you would like." The son of Urania added.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o90sdhw1jl1s13n4w_500
"What about the lake? Less people and I get to touch up on you." He offered with a sly smile on his face. "Plus, I don't like a lot of crowded places." Koda added with a shrug of his shoulders."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 am

Jarek nodded and smiled. "That sounds nice." The son of Urania traced his fingers along Koda's torso. "So, how many tattoos do you actually have?" Jarek cooed. He kind of had a thing for tattoos, which was a bit obvious with his tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:13 pm

"Two." Koda answered. "I have one of a balance scale on his back and another of dreamcatcher on my chest." He answered with a shrug of his shoulders and looked over at the son of Urania. "I'm thinking about getting another one on my shoulder or something."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Jarek smiled. "I have 13, 12 of which are constellations." The son of Urania said with a chuckle. "I'm thinking about getting another one, too." Jarek added, looking up at Koda, pushing his hand back by through his own hair.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Koda knitted his eyebrows. "Where do you have thirteen tattoos?" He asked. "Aren't you supposed to be a good boy and not get involved with things like that." He ran his hands up and down the sides of his body. "I guess most of them are on your arms. Where would you put the next one?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:38 am

Jarek rolled his eyes and his nose scrunched up. "Do you really think I'm a good boy?" The Sokol boy said with a small laugh. "I have constellation tattoos on my left foot, right ankle, left calf, right thigh, both of the front of my hip bones, one on my lower back, left forearm, right bicep, right shoulder blade, left chest, and behind my left year." Jarek explained. "And I have a Czech quote on my left bicep. It says, 'Hvězdné oči a myšlenky galaxií'"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Koda smirked. "Because you have this good boy look about you, that's why." He explained. "And you do have a lot of tattoos. I can't wait to see all of them at the lake. That should be fun yeah?" He winked and rested back with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Jarek placed his hand under his chin and smiled a goody and sweet smile. "You mean like that?" The son of Urania joked. Jarek pressed his lips to the spot that he had left on the side of Koda's neck. "Well, news flash, that's not really the case." Jarek smiled. "Maybe I'll let you decide the next one."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
The son of Nemesis rolled his eyes and looked over Jarek. "Yeah, like that." Koda snorted, then looked at Jarek. "So, if you're not a good boy, then what kind of boy are you? A bad one?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked him over before closing his eyes. "You're just full of surprises."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Jarek's eyebrows turned in and scratched his shoulder. "I don't think I'm good or bad. I think that I'm complex and multi-layered, like the stars in the sky." The Czech boy said pretentiously. He was kind of a pretentious guy a lot of the time. Jarek looked Koda over one more time before falling back onto his side, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Koda rolled his eyes and groaned. "You're so dramatic, Jarek." He reached over and lightly slapped his side before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Get ready to go to the lake." He instructed, tilting his head to the side to stretch it some.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Jarek smiled. "Yeah, I know." The son of Urania chuckled a little bit. Jarek groaned, but sat up when he was told to. He pushed himself off the bunk and slid across the floor to his stuff that he hadn't unpacked yet. Jarek pulled out his bright blue swim trunks and a white button up.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Koda looked up at Jarek. "So, are you really going to wear a button down shirt to the lake?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's the lake, not a fashion show." Koda stood up from the bed and ruffled Jarek's hair. "Nerdy ass."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes. "I'm going to wear a shirt there, thank you. I have a look to maintain, mate." Jarek siad, winking at his boyfriend, before moving into one of the empty Muse alcoves to change. He came back in his swim trunks and his white button up, unbuttoned.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:13 am

"And what look is that?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest. "Now hurry up so we can get going, okay?" Jarek unfolded his arms and paced back and forth. Once Jarek was dressed, he headed out of the happy Muse cabin. "Come on."

OOC: New topic at the lake?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Jarek smiled. "Yeah, let's go." The son of Urania hurried out.

ooc: Yeah, I got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Away From Home (p)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7