Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faking diary entires (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

faking diary entires (p) Empty
PostSubject: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:01 am

faking diary entires (p) Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o5_540

Matias Nikula was sitting alone in the strawberry fields. It was one of the few places he had found where he could be actually and truly alone. The son of Melpomene had his headphones and was listening to the Joy Division. He was also doing the thing he did most often: writing in his black notebook. He had filled up his last notebook the night before, so he was only a few pages into that one.  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 am

faking diary entires (p) Tumblr_inline_nkvpqwEuYN1sc3ygs
The son of Persephone had decided that he'd spend the rest of the day at the strawberry fields. It was a peaceful place to go and he rarely was bothered there. Usually the Dionysus and Demeter kids tended the strawberry fields and grape vineyards and were too busy to say anything to him so it was perfect. Wilhelm shadow travelled to the outskirts of the strawberry fields and sat down at the base of one of the trees.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 am

Matias saw a boy come out of no where and sit down by a tree. He seemed like he wasn't going to be much of a bother to him, so Matias decided not to say anything. The son of Melpomene skipped to the next song that was playing to the next song, a song from Hamilton. The Finnish boy smiled to himself and went back to writing in his notebook. He was working on a tragedy, the only thing he ever wrote.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:43 am

While the guy was writing, Wilhelm Patel was sketching. He was drawing a field with flowers on it. The son of Persephone looked at over at the beach blond haired guy, then back down at his work of art.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 am

Matias was a bit surprised when the boy didn't approach him after looking up at him. No one in this whole camp seemed capable of minding their own damn business. Matias was writing frantically at this point. He had reached his favorite segment of tragedies: the catastrophe. Matias bit the end of his pencil as he planned his next line, humming along to the Ten Duel Commandments.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

Taking in a deep breath, he looked up at the guy again. "Writing a novel?" He knew that the probably couldn't hear him because of the earbuds, but that was okay with him. The son of Persephone cleared his throat and continued drawing. A few of pretty yellow tulips grew around him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:36 am

Matias watched as the boy talked. With a sigh, he took one of the earbuds out, but only one. "What?" He asked, still looking down at his notebook. Matias didn't know if he was at all in the mood to talk to this guy. He seemed a lot less perky than most of the people that had tried to talk to him so far. Most of the other people who had tried to talk to him wanted to show off or take him on a tour or talk about themselves. That kind of stuff was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:19 am

Wilhelm shook decided not to bother him. He looked like he was doing something important. "Never mind. You're busy." The son of Persephone gave him a small smile before looking down at his sketchbook. He continued to draw the meadow until he finished.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Matias raised his eyebrows and actually looked up from his notebook at the boy. That was an unexpected response. Matias had some respect for that guy. "Uh, nah, dude. I'm really not that busy." The son of Melpomene said with a shrug. This guy seemed at least a little bit worthy of his words. Matias usually didn't use his words well.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Wilhelm nodded his head. "Oh, okay. I didn't want to interrupt you or anything. I usually come here when I want to sketch or just get away from...people." He chuckled a bit and looked back down at his sketchbook to start a new one. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:09 pm

An almost smile crossed Matias' face. "Gods, there are just so many nosy people down in that place, huh? I always feel the need to get away." The son of Melpomene flipped his notebook page, frantically writing. He slowly pulled his other headphone out, deciding that this guys deserved a little more attention.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:12 pm

He nodded his head with a smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah. It's very nosy around the Apollo cabin. They're always playing music." Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders. "And the amphitheater. It's noisy there too." He continued sketching. "Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Wilhelm Patel. My father's from India which is why my last name's Patel." He chuckled a bit. He was glad that the guy wasn't put off by his light use of guy liner.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Matias placed his pen in the book that he was writing in and closed it, looking up at Wilhelm. He stood up from where he was sitting at sat on the side of the tree Wilhelm was sitting by. He wasn't sitting next to him necessarily, but he was sitting near him. Matias resisited the urge to tell a Wilhelm Scream joke. "I'm Matias Nikula. I'm from Finland, which is why my first name is Matias and my surname is Nikula."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

"Nice to meet you, Matias." He gave another smile and decided to do the same, closing his book and putting his pen to the side. "I've never been to Finland before. Heard good things about it like universal health care. Though, Norway and Sweden have the same thing too. From what I know." Wilhelm scratched the side of his neck again and studied the grass in front of him. "Are you...new to camp?" His black eyes shifted up to look into Matias'. Eye contact was important to him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Matias continued to look off at the strawberry fields. "Yeah, I left one of the greatest regions in the world and ended up in Trump's America. Not exactly a great move." Matias snickered bitterly. Matias scratched above his lip, his finger hitting his nose ring. "Yeah, we are new. We being me and my sister, that is. Well, my half-sister technically. I'm just going to stop now." Matias said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Wilhelm scoffed and shook his head. Gods, he didn't like Trump and he was glad that the guy he was talking to didn't like him either. The son of Persephone watched as the sun reflected off of the other boy's nose ring. "Your half sister? Huh." He nodded his head. "What, uh, what cabin are you two from?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:04 pm

faking diary entires (p) Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o2_540

Matias liked Wilhelm's reaction to his Trump comment. F*ck that guy. "We both live in the Muses cabin. I'm a son of Melpomene and she is a daughter of Thalia. We have the same mortal dad, though. She's only 11 months older than me. We were like in the same grade in school and all." Matias explained, scratching his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:34 pm

"Oh. The muse cabin. I haven't been in there, but I hear it's nice. I like in the minor earth gods' cabin behind the Demeter one." Wilhelm smiled a bit and looked down at his notebook, then over at Matias. He didn't know who the muses were, but assumed that they were important. "There's...nine muses right? Uh, Clio is the only one I know."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Matias chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, most people don't. We only have 7 muse kids here, and most of us are new. There's me, son of Melpomene, Muse of Tragedy; Emi, daughter of Thalia, Muse of Comedy; Jarek Sokol, son of Urania, Muse of Astronomy; August Nolan, son of Calliope, Muse of Epic Poetry; Bailarína Mendoza, daughter of Terpsichore, Muse of Dance. Lucca Campana, son of Euterpe, Muse of Music; and Cleo Petrosyan, daughter of Clio, Muse of History." Matias explained, showing off his impressive memory.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:13 pm

faking diary entires (p) Tumblr_inline_nkvpteJCbB1sc3ygs
Wilhelm nodded his head. "I see, I see. Wow, that's pretty good. What about the other two? You only listed seven out of the nine muses." The son of Persephone shifted his weight some so his legs wouldn't fall asleep. Wilhelm picked up his sketchbook and started sketching himself surrounded by flowers.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Matias smiled, honestly a bit surprised that Wilhelm was actually listening. He would have probably tuned out if someone had started rambling at him like that. "Erato is the Muse of Love Poetry and Polyhymnia is the Muse of Religious Hymns." Matias explained. He looked over at Wilhelm for the first time since moving over to sit near him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm

The son of Persephone nodded his head and looked up from his sketch book. "That's interesting. I only know of the main gods with a few of the ones that have cabins." He paused. "And of course my own." Wilhelm sniffed as a butterfly handed on the side of his head. "Does that come with any cool powers? Being a son of Melpomene?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:00 am

Matias peaked down at Wilhelm's sketchbook. It looked really good. He looked back up at him. "Who is yours again?" Matias asked. He chuckled at his question about powers. "I wouldn't say cool powers, more like destructive. I can cause small catastrophes that can really throw off the track of someone’s life. Also, I can make people see their lives as a tragedy. Needless to say, I avoid using both of them."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 am

"That's impressive. I'll know to stay on your good side, then." Wilhelm smiled and continued sketching. He knew that it was probably rude not to make eye contact with Matias was talking, but he wanted to finish this sketch. "And uh, my mom's Persephone." He shrugged his shoulders nonchlantaly. He knew that his mother wasn't a big deal like his grandmother and grandfather were-- Demeter and Zeus. "I stay in the minor earth gods' cabin in the spring and summer and in the underworld cabin fall and winter."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:27 am

Matias smiled with a small laugh. "Yeah, I'm a threat." Matias said, gesturing to his skinny physique. Matias was a bit surprised when Wilhelm said his mom was Persephone. "That's actually really cool, the cabin thing that is. What is the Underworld cabin like?" Matias asked, really and genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faking diary entires (p)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: