Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faking diary entires (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:14 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o2_540

Did Matias just accidentally stumble upon a friend? The son of Melpomene chuckled a little bit to himself. "Pessimism is my middle name. I mean, no it's not. My middle name is Teppo, but that's almost weirder." Matias rambled and then took a large bit of pasta. Matias scratched the back of his neck. Was he even capable of having friends?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:19 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nkvpteJCbB1sc3ygs
"Mine is Raj." Wilhelm smiled some as they sat and ate. "Like I said, the more weirder you are, the more like we are to become friends. Even best friends." Wilhelm smiled a bit more and looked down at his spike wrist bracelets. Gods, he was so goth.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Matias raised his eyebrow, and then looked back down at his pasta. Best friend? Honestly when coming to camp, Matias assumed that he would never have a friend who wasn't his sister, but here he was with an actual friend. Matias smiled a little bit and laughed a tiny bit. "Weird is good.?" Matias said somewhere between a statement and a question.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Wilhelm looked over at Matias. "Yeah. Weird's good. Weird makes the word goes around in my opinion. Either being weird or money. Probably both." The son of Persephone scratched the side of his face and kept a bit of his sandwich left. He then got up and put the scraps into the hearth, offering up to Hestia and the other gods before going to sit back down beside Matias. "You never eat all of your food. You offer the last of your food to the gods, especially Hestia."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Matias nodded. "Yeah, Jared was telling me and Emi that. Wait, that's not his name. Oh yeah, Jarek, that's his name." Matias said, shaking his head. He was usually really good with names. The son of Urania got up and gave his offering, coming back to Wilhelm. He sat back down. "So, uh, where are you from?" Matias asked, tugging lightly on his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:17 am

The son of Persephone looked at the hearth for a while, before turning his attention back to Matias. "Hm? Oh, uh, well I was born on Mount Olympus, but I guess my birth certificate says 'Binghamton, New York." He answered with a head nod. "But my dad is from Agra, India." Wilhelm added just in case Matias was interested. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 am

Matias watched Wilhelm as he talked. "New York, huh? So, you're not so far from home?" Matias asked. That could be very untrue. He had no clue how big New York was. Geography of the United States was the farthest from his strong suit. "I'm from Viitasaari, Finland, where I lived until I came here. Small town in the like southern middle of Finland, only about 6600 people. It's huge though so the population density is like 5 and a half people per square kilometer." Matias explained.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am

Wilhelm thought about it. "About five and a half hours. It's way closer to here than it must be from Finland." Wilhelm scratched the side of his face and looked up from the table and into Matias' blue eyes. They were nearly piercing. "And that sounds like a pretty small population for a city. Is it true that in Finland, Norway, and Sweden that sometimes in the winter, you don't see daylight?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:04 am

Matias tilted his head back and forth a bit. "Uh, yeah, a bit. It's a 14 hour plane trip if you have no lay-overs from Helsinki to New York City, and then it's like a 4 and a half hour drive from Viitasaari to Helsinki. A tad bit over 4000 miles." Matias said with a chuckle. "Uh, that's true in the north, but not where I'm from. In December we get like 4 and a half hours of sunlight a day. Sun rises about 9:30 and sets around 2." Matias said, shrugging his shoulders, as if that was no big deal.

ooc: I now know too much about the sunrise/ sunset patterns of mid-southern Finland so
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:13 am

Wilhelm nodded his head when Matias explained to him the sunrise and sunset patterns of Scandinavia." That's interesting. I'd honestly love to go there during the winter and just sleep." He laughed a bit. "But, uh, that's really interesting, Matias." He rubbed the side of his face. "So, you want to go and see the rest of camp?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 am

Matias rolled his eyes. "Trust me, you can only sleep so long before even that get's boring." Matias scoffed. The son of Melpomene nodded. "Yeah, we can go wherever you'd like to show me next. Can we, uh, walk though? I'd prefer this pasta stay in my stomach." Matias said, not really joking, but still with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:38 am

"Fair enough." Wilhelm chuckled and started walking out of the mess hall and toward the common part of camp. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and glanced up at the sun, then back down at Matias. "A lot of people don't like shadow travel. It's understandable."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Matias shrugged his shoulders. "I could like it, but, uh, nah." Matias laughed. The son of Melpomene stayed close to Wilhelm so that he could watch his feet as he walked, allowing Matias to keep his head down and avoid eye contact with other people. The Finnish boy chewed on the inside of his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 am

The son of Persephone nodded his head. "I can understand that, Matias. Shadow travel isn't for everyone. It's an acquired taste." Wilhelm continued walking, watching as some of the campers headed toward the beach with their beach bags and sunblock. "Have you...visited to all the cabins? Not exactly walking into them, but seeing them?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 am

Matias' nose scrunched up for a little bit. "I mean, I've seen them, but like I haven't looked at them with much intent and I'm not sure I know which one is which." The son of Melpomene said with a shrug. He hadn't really given camp all that much of a chance. He'd spent most of his time here hiding and sitting alone.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:09 am

"Well, hopefully you'll get the hang of it. Have you been to the forge or armory yet for your weapons?" He asked curiously. "Weapons are important and that's not coming from an Ares' kid." The son of Persephone chuckled a bit and continued his stride with Matias by his side.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 am

Matias shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sure that I'll get it eventually. I just have to, like, care." The son of Melpomene said with a shrug. He looked up at Wilhelm after his weapon comment. "That seems like an aggressively American thing to say." The Finnish boy teased. "But no. I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Wilhelm raised an eyebrow. "Eh, it may be, but it's also a very Greek thing to say. Actually, it's a very Roman thing to say." He chuckled a bit. "Well, training starts back up again tomorrow so you need to make sure you get one." The son of Persephone smiled a bit. "It's going to be a hard first day, but you'll serve...hopefully."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Matias chuckled. "So there's a chance I won't? Don't get my hopes up." The son of Melpomene said with a joke. Matias scratched the top of his head. The Finnish boy shook his head a little bit. "As much as I hated it, I kind of just wish I go to stay back in Finland."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:03 pm

The son of Persphone simply laughed and shook his head. "I'll try not to. Though, rock climbing with lava pouring down at you will probably make you a bit scared, but stop worry, no one really dies inside of camp...well, other than battles and stuff." Wilhelm sighed and bit his lip. "I know what you, mean, but it's safest for everyone if we stay here in camp. For us and for our families."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Matias waved Wilhelm off. "Blah, blah, blah, safety. Blah, blah, blah, camp. Yeah I get it. Doesn't make it any less dumb." The son of Melpomene said. He pulled his notebook out of his pocket and jotted some notes at the top of a new page and then put it back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 am

Wilhelm put his hands up in defensive and laughed a bit. "Sorry, sorry. Just making sure you fully understand. I'm sure Chiron explained things more in depth to you." The son of Persephone looked around the camp, then back at Matias. "Do you like Pegasi? I know that's a weird question."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 am

Matias smiled a little bit. "I do, yeah. The Muses and Pegasi are like," Matias wrapped his middle and pointer finger around each other. "This." The son of Melpomene said. "It's one of the things that we'vr got." The Finnish boy said, shoving his hands into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:44 pm

With the new information that he received from Matias, Wilhelm changed their course of their path. "Then you're going to love this." The son of Persephone headed off toward the stables with a grin on his face. "Wait, can you communicate with pegsi are is it just a bond thing like the Iris kids have?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:56 am

Matias thought about the question. "I'm sure that some Muse kids could, but I don't think that I can." The Finnish boy scratched the side of his neck. "I wouldn't be surprised if Emilia could do that. That would be the kind of shit she could do." Matias said, rolling his eyes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faking diary entires (p)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: