Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faking diary entires (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:38 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_nrtqe83dwA1qd0tcho1_250
Wilhelm chuckled. "Trust me," he clapped Matias on the shoulder. "Being my friend is a tragedy." He paused. "What's a tragedy anyway? Like is it when there isn't a happy ending or...?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 12:15 am

faking diary entires (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_oo7lk3bBDa1rb2jspo2_400

Matias looked down at the ground. "I promise that this isn't a tragedy. Trust." Matias said, unballing his hand and looking down. Luckily, no blood, but he wasn't always so lucky. Matias looked back up at Wilhelm. "I'm bug into tragic stories. It has tragic events that lead to an unhappy ending, which usually includes the end of the main character." Matias explained.
Back to top Go down

faking diary entires (p)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: