Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faking diary entires (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 am

faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nkvpteJCbB1sc3ygs
Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders. "It's like the Hades' cabin. Most of the sub-cabins are modeled after the Olympian ones expect for those who can't really be modeled," The he paused. "Well, that's not true." He shook his head and looked back down a his sketch book. "Point is: the underworld cabin is like the Hades cabin; windowless and dark."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:51 am

faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o2_540

Matias tilted his head to the side. "That is still pretty cool. You live, like, a modest double life. Like Batman/ Bruce Wayne. Sorry, I only really know tragic heroes." Matias said, pulling his pen out of his notebook and began to chew on the end of the pen. His toes bounced nervously on the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 am

faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
He laughed at the comparison, shaking his head. "I don't think I'm Batman in anyway." Which he was proud about. He was happy that his parents weren't dead. Wilhelm moistened his lips and looked up at Matias. "That's alright. Tragedy is needed so that we can tell when the good times happen." He said in thought before looking down at the flowers in front of him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 am

Matias chuckled a little bit. "I guess that was a really bad example." The son of Melpomene said, shrugging his shoulders. He looked back down at the dirt in front of him. "I guess." He kind of believed that stuff like that was bullshit. It was pretty evident when people picked Emi without him and that he was not necessary to enjoy her.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 am

"Plus, tragedies built character." He scratched the side of his neck and placed his sketchbook and pencil down to the side. He stood up and looked at Matias. "Uh, do you come here often?" He asked with an awkward shrug. "Wait, sorry, sorry, that stupid of me to ask. How's your cabin?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 am

Matias looked up at Wilhelm as he stood up. "Uh, it's beautiful and artsy. It's big and open with a circle of statues of all the Muses in the middle. It's pretty open, but there are little alcoves for each Muse. That's kind of nice when there is only one of us in each. I feel bed for which ever one of us gets a sibling first." Matias chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 am

He realized that he was only an inch shorter than Matias. That was pretty cool. Anyways. "That's awesome, Matias. What's, uh, Melpomene's alcove like? I'm guessing those frowning face masks? Dramatic music?" He asked with a light chuckle. He ran his fingers along his leather cuff that was on his right arm. It had spikes on it, fun fact.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:08 am

Matias stood up as well. Him and Wilhelm were pretty close in height, but Matias was maybe an inch taller. The son of Melpomene scratched the back of his neck. "Not really. There's no music. Just dim lights and a feeling of existential dread about the inevitability of fate."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:20 am

"Oh," Wilhelm blinked. "My...favorite." He laughed a bit and looked at the strawberry fields, then back at Matias. "How much of camp have you seen while you've been here?" He asked, stuffing his hands into his black jean pockets. He realized that he liked two main colors: black and dull green, but that was okay with him. He moistened his lips and gave Matias a smile.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:24 am

Matias chuckled. "You get used to it. It used to consume my existence, but now it's just like a nagging voice in the background. It's a driving theme of tragedies, though, so I won't get away from it." Matias said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Not all that much, really. I've spent most of my time trying to avoid the large groups of nosy people, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:34 am

Wilhelm nodded his head. "That makes sense. I'd probably love it. It'll give me ideas for my sketches." He started walking along the edge of the forest, waving Matias to bring him along with him. The son of Persephone nodded his head. "I can show you the main parts of camp that matter. I'm guessing you already went to the Big House. Every demigod goes through their before entering the rest of camp." He explained. As they walked, tiny flowers started to grow. "So I guess that leaves the mess hall, training area, and anything else you want to see."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:42 am

Matias shook his head. "You wouldn't like it. Trust me." Matias said seriously and genuinely. He had a constant headache from overthinking ever thing that he did. He had compulsive reactions to obsessive tendencies in association with that obsession with fate, which led to many anxious and depressive periods. It was not something to like. Matias snapped out of his thoughts. "Yeah, I could go with seeing places."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:54 am

The son of Persephone decided to take Matias word for it. After all, he did live there in the alcove of Melpomene. "Alright, then. Never mind." He laughed a bit and gave a small shrug. Wilhelm turned to look at Matias. "How about this: we can shadow travel there. We'll stay away from the big crowds and we'll get there quicker."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 am

Matias's eyes grew a little bit. Shadow travel was one of those things he could do with avoiding for his whole life. The mere idea of it made his brain start running quickly in a spiral. He didn't know how to say that out loud. "Yeah, that's cool." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:05 am

Wilhelm smiled a bit and placed a hand on Matias' shoulder before closing his eyes. Soon the two were in the shadow casted by the mess hall pavilion. "Here we are. I know you probably feel nauseous. I did when I first shadow traveled." He patted his back before sighing. "This is where everyone eats, obviously. During dinner, you have to sit in your cabin, but during lunch and breakfast, you can sit with your friends."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Matias groaned and sat down on one of the mess hall benches. He put his head between his knees. "Yes. Yes I do feel nauseous. Also, the mere concept of shadow travel is enough to throw me into an existential crisis. Matias added.
"I came here with Emi for lunch, but which is our dinner table?" Matias asked, lifting his head.
[/color]

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Wilhelm at down next to him and sighed peacefully. Personally, he loved shadow travel. A lot of people didn't notice him other than other demigods who can do the same thing. "Your dinner table is..." He stood up and looked around. He found a flag that had nine symbols on it beside an empty table. "There. It's besides the minor earth gods' cabin."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:44 pm

A smile crossed Matias' face. Even though most of the other Muse kids were perky and energetic people, much more like Emi than himself, it was still nice to belong somewhere. Matias wasn't used to fitting in. The son of Melpomene pulled out the notebook that he had slipped into his back pocket before they left, and jotted something in the margin of the second page, before putting it away again. "Can we eat something? I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 pm

The son of Persephone looked over at Matias, then back at the bench. "Sure, we can get you something to eat. I had a snack before I went to the edge of the strawberry fields." Wilhelm walked back toward the front of the mess hall and grabbed himself a ham and cheese sandwich and a goblet.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Matias followed Wilhelm up to the front of the mess hall. He poured some pesto pasta on to his plate and then grabbed a goblet. Matias followed Wilhelm to a nearby table. He looked at his sandwich and then his pasta. "I'm a vegan." Matias clarified.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Wilhelm looked at Matias, then down at his plate and nodded. "Point noted and taken." He smiled a bit and walked back to his seat with a smile on his face. He sat down at Matias' cabin bench and smiled with a grin. "So do you get along with all of your cabin mates?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Matias took a huge bite of pasta right as Wilhelm asked him a question. He chuckled a little bit and tried to quickly chew and swallow his food. "Uh, I don't know. I don't really know them all that well yet. They all seem a bit more happy and bubbly than me, honestly. They are much more like Emi than they are like me." Matias said, taking another bite of his pasta.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm

"Ah, okay. I was just curious, that's all." Wilhelm smiled and continued to eat his ham sandwich. He looked at Matias, then back down at his plate. "Well, maybe you just need a friend then who's not like everyone else. I may be happy now, but just wait till fall comes. Then I'm a real downer." He chuckled lightly and looked over at Matias with a grin.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Matias cracked​ a small smile. "Not like everyone else, double life. You're just full of writing troupes, aren't you?" The Finnish boy joked. He took a sip from his goblet, which was full of ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper. He looked back over. "I'm sorry if that was weird. I don't really talk too much."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:48 am

Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders and laughed a bit. "I guess you're kind of right. No need to apologize. I like weird. Weird doesn't care me like...normal does." He admitted with a shiver. He took another bite out of his ham and cheese. "As long as you can put with my sometimes gloominess. Well, I shouldn't call it gloomy. I can sometimes be pessimistic." Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faking diary entires (p)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: