Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Ainsley looked down on her dress. She was mildly dissapointed. Then she nodded slowly. "I'm going to pay you back then." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm

"You don't have to do that," Carter said with a smile. He stopped at a clothes store. "You can't go in wearing that, so I'll buy for you, and buy myself some too. What sizes do you wear?" he asked, realizing it was a weird question.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Ainsley tried recalling her sizes. "I think it's 6. I hate shopping anyways." she said. Ainsley really did hate anything that had to do with beauty abd haircare.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Carter nodded. "OKay, I'll be right back."
-----
After twenty minutes, Carter came back with bags of clothes. He got in the car. "I got you some shirts, but since you didn't give me your pants size, I just took a guess and went with a number between Sophia and my mom's. Never thought I'd need to know that. Also, I got you some pajama pants and shorts and new shoes." He actually got her short shorts, but didn't tell her that. C'mon, what boyfriend wouldn't buy his girlfriend those? "I didn't ask for a receipt, by the way, so you wouldn't know how much to pay me back." Carter got out a few shirts he bought for himself. "Alright, here's the deal. Are we waiting til the hotel to change or are we changing now? If we're changing now, we should probably work out a system to make this not so awkward."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Ainsley was not sure if Carter understood the concept of tags. "Thanks for everything, I owe you a huge one." she said. " I trust you to turn around."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:09 pm

"You shouldn't," Carter said, teasingly. He looked the opposite direction. He hoped that no people were passing by the car on Ainsley's side in either complete surprise, completely staring, or ready to call the cops, depending on who it was that passed by them. Carter reached over for his phone, which he put in the console of the car earlier, and accidentally grabbed her leg. "Oh, sorry!" he said and blushed, and quickly retracted his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Ainsley accidentally screamed in terror and slapped him. She then quicklt put shirt over her. "Perv."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 pm

"I was reaching for my phone!" Although it hadn't been the brightest idea to do it as she was getting undressed. "I was going to check out the hotel room. OKay, now turn away so I can change and we can go eat."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:16 pm

"Oh uh. Sorry." she apologized and turned away. "What are we going to do?" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Carter put on a new shirt and pants. "Well, we're going to eat, get that hotel room, and tomorrow morning start going after that sword. That'll give us 5 days to find it and bring it back to camp, which should be easy. By the way, you can look now. Where do you want to go eat?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 pm

"5 days.." she muttered, looking at her fingers. "I'm not really picky." Ainsley admitted. "We just need something nutritious." she tapped her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Carter noticed she was counting the five days. "Don't be worried, I promise you that you will be fine." He leaned over and kissed her gently. He broke the kiss after a few seconds. "I'll just take us to the nearest sandwich shop." He started driving.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Ainsley was not really surprised by the kiss. He seemed to do that often. "Sure. I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Carter parked in the parking lot of the sandwich shop. He got out of the car and went in to the shop. It was fairly small, with a few booths and tables. There was a plump man working the cash register, and a few TVs, one on each side. They were the only two customers in there.

"What can I get for you?" the man asked.

Carter looked up at the menu. "I'll get the Italian pepperoni sandwich." He got out some money.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Ainsley tapped her fingers nervously against the window. She didn't feel like eating anything. "Guess I haven't been this stressed in a while." she talked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Carter came back with two sandwiches and sat in the driver's seat. "I got some pepperoni Italian sandwiches. I hope you like it." He gave her one. "My mom always made this. They don't sound as good as they actually are." He unwrapped it and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Ainsley stared at the sandwich with a blunt expression. "Why are you so nice to me?" she asked and drowned half of her sentence behind eating. "I'm not that special, why me?" Ainsley laughed and looked at the other side of the window.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Carter sighed. "I guess I just...I'm not sure. I think you're beautiful and great person. Is that enough of an answer? I guess I'm kind of like, in love with you. I don't know. It's a stupid subject, let's not talk about it." He quickly took a few bites out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Ainsley didn't answer, since she was too embarrased. shouldn't have asked..she thought. She was quickly done with her sandwich, so she rolled the paper between her hands and stared at it, trying to revert from eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 pm

"So," Carter asked, done with his sandwich, "I guess we better get to the hotel and get to sleep. Big day tomorrow trying to you know, find Mars' sword and stuff." Carter started driving towards the nearest hotel.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 pm

"A sword that has been searched for centuries but no one has found it yet. Great." she mumbled. "Where do we start the search, map?" Ainsley asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:43 pm

"I didn't mention this, but I'm sensing the sword is really near, like within a few miles. We should be able to get it pretty easily tomorrow." It seemed so simple for a sword that had been lost for centuries, which is what worried him. Was his sense off track? Was he going to lead them right into the hands of danger? Carter stopped at the hotel, and went in to the lobby. He booked them a room and went on the elevator, heading up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Ainsley followed Carter and held the back of his shirt, kind of like a shy child clinging to her father. "This is so weird." she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Carter laughed. "You'll be fine, I promise." Once they were on the appropriate floor, Carter went over to their room, unlocked it, and went in.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Ainsley looked over his shoulder and threw her shoes off. "I'm going to hit the hay in a minute." she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next