Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Carter nodded. "Me too. I need to shower. Do you want to go first or can I?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:21 am

"You can." she smiled at the ground, making round patterns with her toes to the floor. She was thinking about her family back in Scotland. I wonder how would they react if they knew what kind of a mess I've done..
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:48 am

Carter nodded. He went and took a shower, and got a new toothbrush, and brushed his teeth. Carter put on some of his new clothes and left the bathroom, crashing on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 am

Ainsley went to shower after Carter. She liked long hot showers much more than quick cold ones. After just standing in the shower enjoying the heat, she decided to come out, brush her teeth and change her clothes. When she was done, she took one of the pillows, buried her face in it and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Carter's eyes opened at the sound of her muffled scream. "Are you okay?" he asked on instinct, instantly sitting up. "Sorry, just reflexes. Screaming's never good, unless it is..." he said and laughed a little. "I'm just going back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:01 pm

"Yeah I'm alright." her words were eaten by the pillow. "Good night." she said, eventually falling on the bed too. She only now noticed how tired she was after all that driving.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 pm

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

Carter woke up the following morning, ready to find a sword that had been lost for ages in order to save his girlfriend's life! Carter got out of bed and brushed his teeth, washed his face, and changed his clothes. He heard a knock on the door, and his eyes widened. Who could it be? Carter slowly opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:58 pm

"Carter, we need to talk. Now." Sophia was standing in the doorway, wearing jeans and a purple t-shirt, and she had on an old sweat jacket that was a little too big on her, her hair was kind of messy. Basically she looked like hell on earth, because she had been driving all night in order to catch up with them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Ainsley was staring at the wall lying down on the bed, before recognizing a familiar sound. Taking the dagger from the table slowly she tried hiding it under the pillow, and pretending she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:06 pm

"What? Why are you here? I thought I was disowned, a disgrace, what about all of that?" Carter started asking, furiously. "What do we need to talk about? Oh, by the way, your kinda-girlfriend dating girl person? Yeah, I don't like her because she's Greek, and she killed my super annoying friend in self-defense," he said.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 3:12 pm

"Oh shut up. Do you really think I would drive all night to have that conversation? You think I chose to be here? I didn't." She said, before taking a deep breath, getting angry and starting a fight now wouldn't help, even if he was being difficult. "I'm here cause the Senate sent me, apparently some of the information they gave you was wrong, and basically you guys are walking into a trap. They sent me to tell/make you guys come back. Before you, you know die."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Carter raised an eyebrow. "Of course they would say that, they want Ainsley dead, so they think by telling us that we won't go after the sword. Besides, do you honestly think I'd fall for a trap? It'd have to be a really well thought out trap with absolutely no flaws or clues in order to trick me. We're still going after that sword. Besides, if she doesn't find the sword, she's dead. If she falls for the trap, she's dead. There's the same consequences either way."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:19 pm

"I wasn't sent to trick you! That guy who runs Camp Half-Blood, came looking for her, and when the Senate told him that she was on a quest to redeem herself or whatever, the guy got all freaked out, spun this crazy greek-version of the myth. So they sent me to stop you guys." She tried to explain, "They're putting your girlfriends trial/punishment on hold for now, they're not going to kill her. That centaur guy wouldn't let them anyway. As for you, they don't want you dead, apparently even as a traitor you're still pretty vital to camp."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:26 pm

"She's not exactly my girlfriend, so don't throw that word around. I don't know what she is. I've been trying so, so damn hard and- eh, nevermind, you don't need to hear this. If Ainsley truly is safe, and wants to go home, let her, but I'm not leaving wit- ....wait a minute. You're trying to trick us so she goes back to camp and gets killed, huh? You're trying to get revenge by trying to trick her into a death trap!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm

"Do you really think I'm that shallow?!" She argued back, "Do you hear yourself? You can't seriously be this stupid? Your supposed to be the smart one, remember?! Its not a trick, and you would know that if your head wasn't so far up your ass!" She took a deep breath, trying to calm down."I know you can feel the sword drawing you too it! I'm feeling it too, that's how I found you! So tell me how come no ones ever found it, if it's so damn easy to detect!? You can't possibly tell me that you don't feel something is wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 pm

"Enough." Ainsley said in a clear voice and sat up. "So we've been wasting time for nothing. Great." she let out a nervous laugh. She was not sure who to believe anymore. Maybe she couldn't believe anyone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 6:32 pm

"Yeah, pretty much." Sophia mumbled, kind of annoyed. After all, she was only here trying her best to stop a Roman/Greek war from breaking out between the camps.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 am

Carter sighed, listening to both. "Look, arguing isn't going to solve anything. Sophia, I can't believe I do, but I kind of believe you. Only because I can't imagine that Chiron would allow a Greek to be put to death by the Romans so soon after the peace was made. But, here's the thing, also, I'm Carter f***ing Virgo. I'm not going back to camp empty-handed. This a sword that we've been trying to find for years, and whether it's a trap or not, it's close, Sophia. Finding the sword would revolutionize camp in terms of weapon, and it would add to our legacy as Virgos. Not only that, I think the sword's more powerful than the camp's letting us know."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:21 am

"Yeah a powerful trap! Carter, more powerful demigods have died looking for it! You'll DIE doing this!" Sophia said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

"Well, then if I die, I die. My reputation at this point is a traitor, so it's either I come back a hero, or I die a traitor, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:41 am

"JUST. STOP. FIGHITNG!" Ainsley screamed. She was tired of hearing this. She couldn't care less for the 'honor' or anything like that. She just wanted to survive.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:52 am

"NO BODIES TALKING TO YOU!" Sophia yelled at Ainsley. Then she looked back at Carter, "AND YOU! You shut the hell up! Cause Id rather have a traitorous brother who I can be pissed at then a dead one!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Carter sighed again. "You know what, fine! I trust you, I'll go home, but if that sword ever causes trouble, it's your fault, Sophia!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:08 pm

"Whatever, let's just go." She said, secretly happy.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Ainsley felt like fighting Sophia again, but refrained from doing that and just growled silently. Why did it have to be her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next