Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brith (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Brith (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:38 am

Bri's eyes glanced to his obvious abs. "No, no idea at all," Bri muttered before swimming over to her, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind and wrapping her legs around her waist. She rested her head on his shoulder. "So what you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:47 am

"Really? That's a bummer," Keith said with an eyeroll, fixing his hair a bit. "I mean, I have a cabin and a bed. Joking," he said with a smile. "I think we should do something fun with my friends, or maybe some of yours. Who are your friends? It'd get you out there and more social."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:50 am

"I'm social," Bri scoffed before biting her lip. "Okay, so maybe I'm not and I don't have many friends but . . ." Bri blew up her cheeks and her eyebrows scrunched together. "I have you?" She offered weakly, but her statement sounded more like a question.

Bri let out a puff. She never really had any friends at camp, just people she talked to every now and then. Now that she thought about it, that was kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 am

"True, but you need to open your arms up and just be chill and social. People like chill, social people. I can make you some friends, just stick by side and people will naturally draw themselves towards us. You're not friends with that Finn guy, are you?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:09 am

"I'm pretty chill," Bri said unconvincingly. She wasn't very social, but that was more like she just didn't like a wide variety of people. "Gods no," Bri shriveled up her nose in distaste. "Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:17 am

"No, not in a million years. He set me up with you, and I was like, shit, why not? I expected it to just end in making out, which it kind of did, but not in that way. I'm glad he chose me, though, and not some other random dude, or I probably would've never noticed you." Keith looked back at her. "So, you want to meet my pals? Girls or guys?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:20 am

"Fine," Bri let out a sigh, swimming out of the water and wrapping a towel around her shivering body. "Both? Don't we just go to some stupid party and talk to stupid people?" Bri asked, her wet hair clinging to her face. She dried off her legs enough to put her shorts on and kept her towel wrapped over her shoulders until her hair dried.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:26 am

"Yeah, glad you have a positive mindset going into it," he said with a laugh. He got up. "We can meet a bunch of new people, I promise I'll keep you safe." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "No bad can come out of it. OKay, well, some bad, but some bad is good." Keith wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "It'll be a good experience."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 am

Bri wrapped her arm around his waist. "You better hope not because if I wake up next to some guy and I reek of alcohol, I will kill you," Bri warned, glaring sharply at Keith for a moment with her clear blue eyes before smiling slightly and letting out a breath. "I can't believe I'm about to go to a party. I am disappointed in even myself."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 am

"That won't happen, if you do wake up to a guy smelling like alcohol, I'm that guy," he said and laughed. "I'm joking, probably. Oh, lighten up, it'll be fun. You can't live your life not pushing the limits, life is so short." He rested his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 am

"Okay then, lets go. I'll probably wake up with a tattoo on my face or dying! I hope your happy," Bri huffed, finally putting on her CHB shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 3:59 am

Keith kissed her. "We can't right now, we'll just go to the next one that happens." He tugged at her shirt. "Why are you covering up your bikini? Damn," he said, pretending to be sad. "Alright, fine, compensation, you put on a shirt, I'm putting on a shirt," he said, teasing her, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:03 am

Bri rolled her eyes playfully. "Well unlike you, I don't have a dire need to see your chest area as you do to see my stomach and shoulders," Bri did a sickly sweet smile before running a hand through Keith's blonde hair that was now all tousled from swimming.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:07 am

"Wow, if you think your stomach and shoulders is what I'm looking at when my girlfriend is a bikini, you're absolutely delusional." He grinned at her reaching up at his blonde hair. "Need a little boost?" he asked, picking her up. "Do you care if I do this?" he asked, now eye-level with her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:12 am

Bri again rolled her eyes, lightly slapping him in the face for that comment. "Jerk," She muttered, but she didn't really mean it. When she was picked up, Bri rested her forehead on his. "Naw, I don't mind being picked up by my boyfriend very much," She said simply, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:24 am

"I may have deserved that," Keith admitted. "But, damn, would you rather me not be attracted by your curves?" he asked, in a quiet voice, now that their heads were rested against each other. "Good, I like the feeling of me picking you up." He kissed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:30 am

"That is a sure fire way of getting slapped again," Bri grinned before kissing Keith back and pulling away. "Any other big plans for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:37 am

"We can go take a nap. I'm pretty tired. We could go see what's up in the common area, maybe shoot some hoops. It's up to you." Keith pretended to drop Bri, almost on her head, the pulled her back up, laughing. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:39 am

Bri was about to answer when Keith almost face planted her into the ground. She punched his shoulder. "You jerk!" She yelled at him before muttering, "I don't like being so short and we should shoot some hoops. I'm great at basketball and I could probably beat you fairly easily."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:51 am

Keith laughed. "Did you start smoking in secret? There's a single straight woman's chance in the presence of Zeus that I'll win. But, hey, you can have a participation award, it'll be the first official accomplishment in your journal. I'm kind of a superstar in basketball, and no offense, babe, but I'm pretty sure playing basketball on occasion with sucky campers count as good." He kissed her. "Good luck," he said, putting her down. "Race to the courts?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 am

Bri growled at him and jolted away when he kissed her. Right when her feet hit the ground, Bri was gone. She might not have been very strong, but she was fast and could easily get to the court. Her bare feet hit the ground quickly as she moved her legs as fast as she could while shouting, "The likelihood of you winning is the likelihood of Aphrodite coming down and telling me I'm her favorite. Not very likely!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 am

He tried to catch up, but she beat him to the courts. Keith panted a bit. "Damn, you're fast," he admitted, taking a knee. "Where'd you learn to run so dam fast? What's your mile time? 5 minutes?" he looked around. "I think I need a water," Keith said, grabbing a basketball and going to an open court.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:02 am

"Baby," Bri smirked and followed him, ready to completely kick his butt. "You do realize that your not the most athletic type and I train all the time right?" She asked as she stood to the right side of the court, claiming that side as her hoop.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:06 am

"I don't train demigod, baby, I define jock when it comes to sports and gym. Prepared to get your ass kicked," Keith said, putting his shirt back on from the beach and taking off his sandals. "I don't have the proper attire and I'll still go. You check the ball and we'll start." He paused. "Let's put a bet on this. I win, you have to wear any outfit I choose for you for however long I want. What do you want if the moon, planets, Zeus, his d*ck, and the Milky Way galaxy all align and you somehow win?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:15 am

"Hmm," Bri tapped her chin in thought. "Oh I know, you can't make one rude remark, flirtatious innuendo, or any type of jerky move and every time that you do, I get to kick you were the sun doesn't shine!" Bri said before passing the ball into the court and getting to her side, ready to guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brith (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next