Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brith (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Brith (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 am

Keith laughed. "Add a time limit to that, I will explode if I can't do that forever. How about I can't do any of that for 3 days, and you got yourself a deal. Not that I'll lose, anyway, but it's a bet, not a death sentence." Keith stood, ready. and immediately shot, making a 3. "3-0, darling," he said, but was secretly estatic- he hardly ever got 3s.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:23 am

"Ugh," Bri groaned before grabbing the ball that rolled into the grass and dribbling it back down the court. "That's not even fair. You know--," Bri said as a distraction before she faked a left before moving right quickly and taking a shot from within the three point line, but she didn't care. She could make twos and lay-ups for days. She wasn't worried about three pointers.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Keith laughed. "I don't know the last time you've played basketball, girly, but you can't start the game just like that, you have to check it. Good job, but it's still 3-0," he said with an eyeroll. "Now come back here and stop cheating, I know, I know, you're just salty because it's the only way you can win, but at least try to play by the rules." He did a come here hand motion with his finger.

ooc: I'm not sure how much you know about basketball (the only reason I know what I do is because of my brother and dad lol), but in case you don't know, checking the ball is when she goes to the half court (I imagine they're playing half court), pass the ball to him, and he passes it back, and the game starts. You have to do that every time someone scores or the ball goes out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Bri rolled her eyes and muttered something nasty under her breath before walking back over. "Okay, so I haven't played in a while, but it's coming back to me. I can still kick your ass with little to no effort."

OOC: Yeah I played basketball my whole life, but I suck at it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

"Good luck," he said with a smirk. "Check the ball, babe. Should we play first to something? 11?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 am

"Yeah sounds good and don't call me babe," Bri states before going to half court and and passing him the ball and waiting for the pass back. She was off to a rusty start, but it was starting to come back to her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:12 am

Keith passed it back and immediately started blocking her view of the hoop. "C'mon babe, you can win, babe, shoot the ball, babe," he said, just to get in her head.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 am

Bri tried to dribble away from him, but the boy was like a leach. "Screw off!" She growled as she tried to get around him. She made the mistake of stopping and then she couldn't move and had to shot the damn ball. Bri muttered profanities under her breath as she jumped to try to get the ball over Keith's tall frame. She really wished she was taller.

Last edited by BaileyBriseis on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 am

Keith grabbed the ball down, and went back to the mid-court line. "Wish you were a bit taller, huh?" he asked with a laugh. He passed the ball to her, waiting for her to do so back.

ooc: Want to time skip? Who should win and by how much?
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 am

Bri passed the ball back with an eyeroll before trying to guard the taller boy. She batted at the ball and tried to keep her arms high over her head to block any shots.

OOC: Lets do it. I think we should have Keith win by 3-11 or around that. Bri isn't very good at basketball.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:52 am

ooc: OKay

bic:

Pretty soon, the game ended, 11-3. Keith had won by a landslide- the only shots Bri got are when she got lucky and when Keith's shoe went untied.

He went over to his girlfriend, smiling wide. "I guess I won, babe. You're just not very good at bets, are you? Hmm, what outfit should you wear. Should I do this for my pleasure, like a nice bikini, or for your embarrassment, like a chicken suit. So many options." He put the basketball back in the rack.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 pm

"Oh shut up. You only won because I let you," Bri lied. "You would be the best boyfriend ever if you just let me wear pajamas all day and when people asked about it I could say it was party of a bet and people couldn't judge me. That way, I can be nice and comfy all day," Bri tried to convince him with a painfully fake smile, but she knew he would never go for it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 pm

"Ha, yeah, right. I'll figure out what to do later. For now, I'm going to go hit the showers and maybe bed- I'm sweaty from that basketball game. If you were more coordinated, you'd be pretty good at basketball, maybe I could teach you." He sat down on the bench. "I'll take your pajama thing into consideration. But stop putting money with your mouth is, or you'll lose a lot of bets."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Bri rolled her eyes. "For your information, I don't have any money to bet with anyway," Bri attempted a joke, but deep down she was slightly worried of what Keith was going to put her in. She stood up and said, "I'm going to head to the Aphrodite Cabin. I'm ready to sleep and eat and do whatever."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm

"OKay, night," Keith said and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow, I'll try to find a party."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 pm

"Night," She muttered with a yawn as she made her way to the Aphrodite Cabin. Right when she walked through the door, she was assaulted by her siblings on how the date went and blah blah blah. It seriously freaked her out since she never told anyone about the date and they wouldn't shut up about it. She managed to take a shower and her siblings shut up finally about the date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brith (private)   Brith (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brith (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3