Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finntastic House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

The Finntastic House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Giggling more, she'd insert a pacifier into his mouth. Why did she have it? No reason. Well, maybe to deal with Finn's "Kissing Disease". With his lips occupied, she'd shut the door on him and go to shower.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Finn sighed, throwing the pacifier out of his mouth, frustrated. He waited for her, so he could shower and head to the arcade. In the mean time, he was hungry again. He suddenly heard the doorbell, and answered it, concerned who it could be- it was his mother.

"Finn!" Mrs. Reddy said.

Finn slammed the door and locked it, going back to his room.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:09 pm

She'd emerge from the shower, clad in towels. "Who is at the door? Solictor? Jehovah's Witness? Jemima's Witness? Paul from Accounting?" She'd narrow her eyes at him. "It had better not be Jake from State Farm..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:18 pm

"My mom," Finn said. "It's okay, though, I closed the door on her, and it's not like she has a key or anything. Wait a minute...holy shit, you better get dressed, my mom has a key!"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 pm

She'd sigh, sounded annoyed. "If I must. Don't blame me if I shank the b*tch for coming uninvited." She didn't care much for Finn's mom. Mostly because of how much of an annoying prat she was. And yes, she did have a weapon here for protection, and yes, she might use it on Finn's Mom. If anything happened, she'd just say Bellona did it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Mrs. Reddy came in. She essentially looked like a bad hooker- she had a wrinkled face, bad make-up, long, bushy hair, implants, and dressed in bad, revealing clothing. "Finn, baby!" she said, angry. "Is this her? Is this the b*tch you married? Really? You could've done so much better than this ugly slob!" she hit Finn with her purse. "Did you get it annulled?"

"N- not yet, Mom-"

She hit him with the purse again. "Get out of here, vanilla looking skinny b*tch," she told Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Charlotte merely turned to look at Mrs. Reddy, and if the woman failed to notice that there was a sword pointed at her throat, it would be amusing. "Hello there. I see you're trying to piss off my Mother, who apparently dislikes you. You seem to be a wretched little pile of nothing that feeds off the happiness and joy of others. There is a special place in the Underworld reserved for people like you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:42 pm

"Oh, please, put the baseball away, sweetheart," Mrs. Reddy couldn't see through the Mist. "Now go play with some Barbies, I need to talk to my son in private about dumping your ass. What's your mommy going to do? Huh? Who is she?"

"Mom, her mother is the goddess of war," Finn said.

"Shut up, you're my least favorite kid!" Mrs. Reddy hit him again.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:43 pm

At that point, she'd grab Mrs Reddy's arm and toss the woman on her back. "Domestic Violence will not solve anything." She'd open a window and call out "Hey Terminus, we've got an unwanted visitor that is attacking us!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Pretty soon, security was in their apartment, taking her away.

Finn got up, feeling a few bruises. "Ow," he said, with a sigh. "It's not the bruises, either. I really am her least favorite," he sighed. "Oh well," he decided, "at least I have you," he declared, and kissed her. Not like the normal Finn kiss where he pleasured himself, a genuine love kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:49 pm

She'd kiss him back. "I'll find a way for us to get the locks changed. We don't need poison in our lives, since it's hard enough as it is"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 am

Finn nodded. "That's a smart idea," he said, before starting to kiss her neck and biting a little. He kissed her lips again, running his hands all across her body.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm

"Ow! Hey, you're not a Vampire! Watch it with the biting!" She'd lightly slap him on the ass. "I hope we can afford to pay the locksmiths for the new locks so we don't have to deal with your mother again..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:24 pm

"We can," Finn assured. "I'll offer them a position on Finntastic TV, if I must. And then we'll just not air that episode. Do you want to go to the arcade?" he asked, going into the bathroom to shower. He winked and closed the door in her face. After his shower, he'd put on a grey t-shirt and black shorts.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm

"But we don't have any money?" What was he going to do, knock down kids and take their money? That'd get them in a lot of trouble, fast. Shrugging, she'd change her clothes to be arcade-worthy, and wait for him to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:32 pm

"I have a plan. It's technically not moral, but when we have enough money, we'll pay them back." He went to the apartment three doors down. It was a sweet old lady, a daughter of Vulcan.

"Mrs. Fib, my mother is in the hospital, and I need some help! I miss her so much," Finn started to sob.

"Oh, honey! Here, let me help out a bit!" she said, and went into her apartment. She came back with cash and a plate, covered with tinfoil. "Here's 250 dollars and a plate of freshly baked cookies!"

"Thank you so much!" Finn said, taking the items. He went back to their apartment.

"Here we are," he said to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 pm

She'd look at him, confused for a few moments, before she put it together and then facepalmed. "I can't believe you.... Or that Woman... I think she'd just give you money regardless.." Shrugging, she'd stand up. "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Finn went to the car, and when Charlotte was in, drove to the arcade. He entered the arcade with the money, and looked at her. "Let's take a bet, the loser has to do something for the winner. If I get more tickets than you...I get to kiss you all I want for the next 24 hours." He spun his keys around.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 8:26 pm

"But I don't even like the ticket games..." She'd sigh in annoyance. "There was no stopping Finn now, she knew. He was like that. But it was adorkable...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 am

"C'mon, it'll be fun, I promise. Please?" he begged.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 am

"Alright, Alright...." She'd shake her head, knowing this would probably turn out weird. "But if I catch you with a screwdriver trying to steal tickets, you lose, got it?" She'd turn and walk off to play some games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finntastic House   The Finntastic House - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finntastic House
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3