Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ida's bunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:12 pm

"Why aren't we compatible? Because we're different? So what? Lots of people are different and still make things work"I reminded her with a chuckle. "I can't do something about the attachment thing though. We can work on it together if you'd like"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 pm

"Yeah well 'opposites attract' is a myth. It's not going to work." she huffed and removed some hair that was stuck in her lip gloss. "You're not giving up are you?" Ida flicked his forehead with her fingers. It was kind of hard for her to reach since she was so short.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm

I giggled at the sudden act. "I'm never giving up on you"I laughed as an idea suddenly struck me. Taking a small step back with a playful grin on my lips, I started singing on top of my lungs.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Ida looked at him, really tired with his shit. "I hate you, damn dork! Tell me who showed you that" she said, ready to crack some knuckles. "Seriously, you better not do that again." Ida turned around, even though she was slightly amused by this 'act.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

"Oh, come on, it's one of the best songs of, well, ever!"I whined and pouted, feeling really proud of my cover of the song. "You can't resist Rick, you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 pm

"No, never!" she screamed and hurled up in to a ball sitting on the ground. Ida still was confused if she was allowed to call him 'officially my boyfriend' or not. Not that she really wanted to after this.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:02 pm

"Aw, you liked it!"I squealed and sat down next to her, bumping her shoulder with mine. "It's true though, you know. I won't even give you up, princess. And before you start, you look like a princess to me so deal with it"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 2:44 pm

"I didn't, back off!" she tried pushing him but it backfired and she fell on him. "Sorry." she muttered quickly before quickly getting off of him. "I don't look lik-" she started before her mouth was shut by him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 3:37 pm

"It's alright"I muttered, blushing deeply as I helped her get back up. "Fine, you didn't. And I won't do my Rick-mitation again. Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:06 am

"I'm such a klutz." Ida muttered to herself, trying to avoid eye contact while she was getting back up on her legs. "Happy. See? I'm smiling. I'm happy." she insisted with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:08 am

I frowned at her smile, feeling deep in my guts that it was fake, only to reassure me. "Would it be better for you if we ended things right now?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:13 am

"You frown a lot." she said after a small silence. She liked noticing little things about him. "If we ended things right now?.." Ida repeated after him. "Sure, if you feel like it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:33 am

"Yeah, I guess I do"I mumbled at her observation. "It's not about "whether I feel like it", it's about what you're more comfortable with. Cause even though I'd love nothing more than to date you, your comfort is even higher on my list of priorities"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 am

"I'm comfortable with both options. That's why I said if you feel like it. And you shouldn't constantly put me before you." she said silently with a puzzled voice. Why would anyone want to put someone else before themselves?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:24 am

"Can't help it, princess, sorry. Look, I don't want us to end this... Whatever this is. But I can't have you avoiding me, kay? I'm trying to hold back on the touching so please try that for me?"I asked with my best puppy eyes I could muster.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 am

"You can't help it.. This is like a one big disaster." she said with an amused voice, looking at her feet. "I'll stop avoiding you, promise." Ida nodded still having troubles to look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:37 am

"Thank you"I gave her a shy smile, reaching out to place my hand back on hers, ready to pull it back in any show of discomfort. "Do you want to be alone now?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:40 am

Ida flinched a bit when she felt his hands on hers, but decided to stay silent. "You're welcome, I guess." she muttered so he could barely hear her. "I don't want to be alone." Ida finally looked up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:25 am

Although she didn't say anything, I noticed her flinch so I quickly pulled my hand back and placed it on my knee. "Okay, then I'll stay here with you. Do you wanna talk?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 am

Ida watched him pull his hand away and it reminded her to keep her walls down. "Talk? Talk about what?" she asked curiously. Usually 'we have to talk' or something along that lines never meant anything good.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:33 am

"Dunno, anything. Unless you want us to stay silent, which is also completely fine! I don't mind, I just thought that since we're here we could, dunno, share and stuff, like they say you should do in a relationship but you're not like most other girls - which is good! It's so good - so I dunno if you'd like the same stuff but I thought to ask because I don't want things between us to be awkward"I rambled on and on, gesturing wildly, a kind of nervous habit I had developed in camp.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 am

Ida was struggling to keep her mind focused in what he was saying. She was mostly just staring at his blue eyes gradually getting lost in them. "I'm sorry, what?" she woke up from her daydreaming after he stopped. "Yes uh, I'd prefer for us to actually talk about something rather than just stay silent." Ida laughed at his rambling.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:45 am

"Yay! So, do you have anything to talk about? It's alright if you don't, I could probably find us something to talk about. I dunno though if you'd like the topics I choose, people tell me I don't pick interesting subjects, so..."I trailed off, trying to control my stupid rambling. "Is there something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:01 am

Ida was one of those people who loved when people did the talking for her so she could quietly observe him. She was a bit thrown off by him suggesting for her to actually say something. "Uh, what do we have in common? I literally know nothing about you?" she tried her hardest to make a conversation that would not turn back to her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:03 am

"Hm... That's actually a tough question"I admitted with a pout, sad to realize I had no idea of our common interests. "Well, I like to sing! And I like to take care of plants! And I wanna learn to cook but I never had the opportunity cause everything here is made my nymphs or something and everything in the palace was made by harpies or something so I never had the chance to learn how to cook!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #22 Other Gods-
Jump to: