Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ida's bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

"Oh. Um. Sorry"I apologized sheepishly and gave her an awkward smile. "I'll get going then. Do you wanna go get some ice cream later? I love ice cream!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:57 pm

"Ice cream? I don't like it." she lied to him, for no particular reason. Ida thought this Cas person was fairly odd. He seemed to come from a different planet.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 pm

I pouted and stood up, touching a shadow on the wall with barely my fingertips. "Fine, little Miss Mean. I'll be in Cabin Three if you decide to change your mind. And I always keep ice cream to my freezer."With that, I gave her a small wave and shadow traveled back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Ida was brushing her hair, noticing that her platinum dyeing was fading back at her natural light blonde. "I have to color it again." she muttered. She ogled at herself from the mirror.

Ida looked really feminine, something the girl disliked. "I can't believe I'm wearing a dress." it was a black dress with a white collar. She tugged it in a stressful manner, trying to comfort herself.

It was obviously her first date with him, or the first date ever in her life anyways. She divided her hair in three sections and started doing a french braid crown.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 am

9 pm sharp I found myself standing outside of cabin 23, pacing back and forth in awkwardness. Checking my clock for the fifth time, I approached the door and knocked lightly three times before quickly stepping away. Could she have regretted it?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 am

Ida heard an almost nonexistent knock and stood up to open the door. She looked at the clock before opening the door. I guess when he said 9 pm he really meant, 9 pm.she thought. "Hello." the girl awkwardly waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 8:06 am

"Hey"I greeted and waved back in an equally awkward and nervous way. Someone looks stunning tonight. "Um, you look beautiful. N-not that you don't normally, you always look fantastic but.. Oh dam"I mumbled to myself, blushing from my anxious rambling. "Ugh. Anyways. Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 am

Ida slowly closed the door behind her. She had no idea where they, or this was going. "I got your point, thank you." she nodded to the boy, hiding her embarrassment pretty well. "Yeah um, one question. Where are we exactly even going?" the girl put her hand on her hip and leaned on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 am

"That depends on what you wish we have for dinner. I had many plans you see and I couldn't decide on one so I decided you'd appreciate it if you contributed to the date"I explained proudly, mentally excited for the endless possibilities. Let's just hope she likes the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Ida was a bit surprised by his words. "Me, decide? What do you mean?" she tried hard not to sing those words. "I guess I can never guess what's next with you." Ida murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:11 pm

"I mean, what would you like to have for dinner, my little chicken nugget? Sorry, the nickname is stuck, nothing can change that"I grinned and took a small step closer to her. "Um, do you find if I give you a hug?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:21 pm

"Chicken nugget doesn't resemble Ida in any ways." she narrowed her eyes. "Anyways, if you're going to let me pick.. I say Italian!" she had a small pause. "Fine, you can hug me." Ida sighed and braced herself for the coming.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 am

"Italian it is, my chicken nugget"I added with a small smirk and reached out to wrap my arms around her smaller frame, immediately shadow travelling us into the Roman Forum.

OOC: Make a new topic or continue here?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 am

Ida was sitting on her bed, eating loose candy. She was actively avoiding Cas after the date. Every time she saw him in the camp she would run away or hide. She would go to eat later than her sisters and brothers and so on. Ida was alone in the room once again, and it was about midday.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Tired of chasing her around, I stormed into Ida's cabin in mid day. And of course, there she was, sitting on her bunk as if nothing happened. "Hey!"I exclaimed angrily, stomping over to her and glaring at her, crossing my arms across my chest. "Stop avoiding me!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Ida screamed when he stormed in. "You scared me, don't storm in to my cabin like that!" she yelled at him crossing her arms too. "I'm not avoiding you, were just in different places in different times!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

"For a whole week?! I haven't seen you at lunch, at dinners, at campfires, you even missed training! What is going on, Ida, talk to me! Because it may have nothing to do with me but I have a strange feeling it does, you know, since it started right after we went out!"I had to keep myself from screaming, my anger finally breaking through to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:48 pm

"Yes! For a whole week! The camp is pretty big ya know! And you know that I hate training anyways! It has nothing to do with you, damn it!" Ida shouted at him, irritated that it had become a hobby of his to just randomly storm at her room.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:52 pm

"And why is it that I don't believe you then?"I snapped and huffed, taking a moment to clench and unclench my fist behind my back. "Fine then, come take a walk with me. Right now. A second date"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:54 pm

"Do you need a reason?" she was squeezing her pillow in anger, ready to silence her scream with it any moment now. "I don't understand, you're so complicated! I'm not coming with you!" Ida's voice was fainting slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm

"I am not complicated, I just like you and I don't see why you can't like me back or at least say that you don't in my face instead of just ignoring me after the best day of my life!"I finally snapped and screamed, instantly regretting coming here with all that pent up anger. I took a shaky step back, looking down at her with remorse. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Ida was silenced by his screams and she brought her knees closer to her chest and rested her head on her knees. "It's okay. I'm sorry for calling you complicated." she said, even though she meant it when she called him complicated. "I'll go on a walk with you, It's still not a date! It's just a walk!" Ida said silently.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:02 pm

"No, I-"I cut myself off before I could make this any worse. Pulling a nearby chair close but not too close to her bed, I sat down and focused my slightly teary eyes on my hands. "I don't want to force you into anything. I just want to know what's going on. I know you've been avoiding me - please don't try to convince me otherwise, I'm not a fool. I just want to know, Ida, please"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Ida felt really guilty for making him almost cry. She was debating between lying and telling the truth. She decided to tell him the truth and end the torture. "It's just that uh.. When I'm with you I have weird thoughts.. No, that sounds wrong. Oh gosh." Ida lifted her shirt so high that her whole head was covered and you couldn't basically see her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:12 am

I frowned and quickly wiped my eyes on my sleeves before looking up at her. "It's okay, you can talk to me. You know I won't judge you, right?"I offered in a soft voice, tentatively placing my hand on hers on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next