Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ida's bunk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 am

"Alright, it's a deal!"I grinned and nodded furiously. "Oh, it's going to be incredible! We still have some time until we need to start planning but we'll have to decide on a theme soon. And then we need to start the costumes!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:03 am

"Uh, don't you think it's a bit early for that?" she interfered his rambling again. "Let's focus on now rather than future." Ida said, proudly presenting her life motto.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:31 am

"Oh. Alrighty then! We can start the planning now, if you'd prefer that! If we're going to do the you-a-guy-me-a-girl thing we need to figure out if we're doing a couple's costume or just friends. And we are doing an older theme, right? Oh, oh, I know! We could do the Blues Brothers!"I suggested, hopeful for the result while still trying to figure out other themes we could use.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:46 am

Ida didn't dare to stop him, yet. "Cas, I know you're exited-" she started explaining. "But it's April right now. Halloween is in October." she nodded slowly, not really sure if he caught the idea. "You're supposed to be boasting about summer or something." Ida laughed raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:52 am

"Oh"I pouted and turned my eyes on the ground. "Um, well. I-I don't really like the summer time. E-Everyone goes to the beach and I-I.... I-I don't know how to s-swim"I admitted, shy about the embarrassing fact.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 am

"That's alright. I don't like summer time much either. I always get sunburns." she cursed at the idea. "You don't know how to swim. Well, I do know how to swim, I'm just not that good at it." Ida stopped swinging her legs. "I can teach you if you even want to." she tapped her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 pm

"I'd like that. I mean, how am I supposed to take you out for romantic dates in the Caribbean when I can't even swim?! And I've searched but there's no book about it"I pouted, resting my chin on my knees, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:02 am

"That's really sweet but you don't have to." Ida said a bit surprised. "Yeah, swimming is something you have to learn by trials and errors. But I can still teach you!" Ida insisted on helping him in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:06 am

"It's not that I have to, it's that I want to! Cause you deserve nothing but the best and I'm willing to give you as much as I can"I replied with a shrug, really surprised she hadn't taken that for a fact.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:13 am

"I think I've heard that a few times before." Ida nuzzled her forehead with her wrist. "You're really stubborn you know. It's not a bad thing but I'm just letting you know." Ida teased him once again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:33 am

"Oh. Okay then! You're really stubborn too! But it's adorable, cause you're all cute and adorable - especially when you're angry"I grinned and bit my bottom lip in thought. "Can I give you a hug?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:38 am

"Well, being stubborn means you're not weakling and won't bend to do things that are wrong." Ida said happily, even though being stubborn was mostly a bad thing. "You can, just try not to squeeze the air from me." Ida said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 am

I grinned and wrapped one arm around her shoulders, wrapping the other one around her waist to pull her close to me, nuzzling my nose in the crook of her neck. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 am

Ida decided to actually move this time and wrapped her hands around his neck, awkwardly patting his back. "It's nothing." she mumbled, probably trying to figure out what the smell of the shampoo he used was.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:09 am

I grinned as I let her go, making sure not to keep her too long so as not to make her uncomfortable. Looking up, I was surprised to see the sun setting behind the mountains. "Uh-oh, it's getting dark. Maybe we should go inside"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:12 am

Ida quickly let go and set her eyes in to the horizon. "I actually really like dark. Can we stay here for a while. Just a teensy tiny bit? I can show you something cool if you wait till the night. I can name almost every constellation." she almost pleaded for them to stay.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:16 am

"Alrighty"I agreed with a frown. "I just don't want anything to come out of the forest and snatch you away. I mean, I don't have my sword with me and I'm not sure I can fend off a monster attack with my powers. But I'd like to see the stars with you"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 10:21 am

"Snatch me away? I don't think that happens down here." she pointed somewhere close to her feet. "There's no need to be that damn worried all the time." Ida scolded him before taking her one lonely shoe off from her foot and sitting on the hard uneven ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 am

"I can't not be worried, Ida, because I care for you and I want you to be okay all the time"I exclaimed, confused at how she couldn't understand it. "I've heard of campers dying in the forest before, there are a lot of things out there that we need to be wary of."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 am

"You sound awfully lot like my father." Ida said, a bittersweet memory ran through her mind. "Don't worry. It's highly unlikely." she said, slowly raising her other eyebrow. Ida didn't avoid his eyes anymore like she used to, now that she felt much more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:08 am

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"I asked confused, a puzzled expression on my face. "You know what? You have really very pretty eyes! I like your eyes!"I exclaimed with an excited grin, nodding wildly in affirmation to my statement. "One more reason to like you!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 9:38 am

"Uhh...both?" Ida scratched her arm and fidgeted when he told her she had pretty eyes. "Thanks, I don't think they're that special though.. Plain old blue.." Ida shrugged but was still freaking out inside about the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:27 pm

"There's nothing 'plain' about your eyes, princess. 'Old' maybe, cause you strike me as an old, wise soul. But they're definitely not 'pain'. They're the most beautiful pair of eyeballs I have ever seen in my short and weird life." I insisted, raising my eyebrows in confusion at her thoughts over herself.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Ida nodded listening to every word, without reaction. "I think I got it. Not plain, pretty and old." she chuckled silently. "Just kidding, thank you again for complimenting my features once again." Ida patted him on the head, which was hard since she was a tad bit shorter than him. "I think you have pretty eyes too! I have yet to see someone with ugly eyes." Ida thought about it, she had never seen anyone with ugly eyes. Probably because they don't exist.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:47 am

I grinned at her patting, pushing my head up against her hand like a puppy. "Thank you! I haven't met someone with ugly eyes either but that doesn't mean that yours aren't prettier than average! Like you! Pretty eyes for a pretty princess, how fitting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next