Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Ida's bunk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:10 am

"Singing, gardening and cooking. You sound like Snow White to me." she laughed at the idea of him being far more feminine than she was. "Well, cooking isn't that hard. I'm sure you'll get the chance to learn, or be brutally forced to learn." Ida weighed the options. "Let's see what Ida likes." she started. "Ida likes reading, fishing, skiing and knitting I guess." she said a bit embarrassed by her interests.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 am

"Knitting? That sounds so much fun! I want you to teach me some time, can you? Please? And what kind of books do you like? I haven't really had the time to read since I came here, I've used most of it for travelling - I love to see new places! Maybe you could show me what books you like, help me out with figuring out what books I may like?"I asked with an excited grin. Books had always seemed appealing but way too time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:18 am

"I can teach you, but it takes a lot of patience and logic." she said slightly confused. "Books, uhm.. I have a few favorites. I mostly read classics. I like children's books a lot too and uhm.." Ida thought about it, getting all bubbly when they were talking about books. "Oh sorry, I must be boring you." she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:22 am

I decided to follow her example and just stare at her as she spoke, happy to finally see her excited about something. "No, I find it beautiful. Do continue, please. Tell me more, I wanna know more about the books you like!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:29 am

"Oh uhm.." she tried avoiding the constant 'uhm' and 'oh' sounds but it was just such a big part of her speech that she couldn't stop. "I like the adventures of Huckleberry Jack, To Kill a Mockingbird, Jabberwocky. I can't possibly pick favorites." Ida pushed her hair from her face, embarrassed of how she sounded like a total idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 am

"I get that, it's tough picking among everything. It's like me and flowers, I can't pick a favorite one, they're all beautiful and special in their own way"I tried to explain with a small smile. "They sound interesting though, I would love to read some of them!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:43 am

"Too many options." she wondered what she would pick. "Flowers I see. My knowledge about them is very limited. I always kill all plants I have, accidentally of course." Ida frowned at the idea of how many plants she had killed. "I can lend you some of my books sometimes." Ida said quietly. It was a big step for her to offer to lend him her favorite books.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:51 am

"Really? That sounds awesome! Thank you so much, Ida!"I exclaimed and clapped in excitement. "I could show you how to take care of plants, if you'd like. We could start off easy, with a cactus or something. They're super easy to take care off, they require minimal care and they actually kinda remind me of you"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:57 am

"You're welcome." Ida said happily. "No uh.. I think I can manage with a cactus. But thanks for the offer." she said laughing at how he compared her to a cactus. Ida looked at her white tennis shoe with pink shoelaces. Ida started singing quietly.

"He wears tan shoes with pink shoelaces
A polka dot vest and man, oh, man
Tan shoes with pink shoelaces
And a big Panama with a purple hat band"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:10 am

I grinned down at her, happy I had made her laugh, no matter if she was laughing with or at me. I stood silent and observed her as she started singing, apparently lost in her own little world. "That's very nice, Ida. You have a beautiful voice"I said softly, trying not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 am

Ida glanced back at him and stopped singing immediately. "Oh uhm. I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I got a bit carried away. I just really like 60's music." she laughed again nervously and started playing with her hair awkwardly. "Thanks, you're actually the first one to tell me that." even if it wasn't true Ida was secretly happy someone complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:28 am

"No, it's alright, do continue. It sounded really nice, I wanna hear more, please"I rushed to explain, eager to discover more of her carefree and happy side. "Pretty pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:32 am

"Well uh, if you insist." Ida averted her eyes back to her shoes. She started singing the song from the start.

"Now I've got a guy and his name is Dooley
He's my guy and I love him truly
He's not good lookin', heaven knows
But I'm wild about his crazy clothes!"
Ida sang but stopped to after a while. "This is too embarrassing." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 am

"I could sing with you"I suggested to help her with her awkwardness. "But we need to switch to a song I know. I mean, I know you like these and they sound pretty awesome, I don't know the lyrics"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:37 am

"Sing with you. I think you could be good at karaoke." Ida thought about the idea of Cas singing at a karaoke bar and it was amusing. "What song will it be?" she asked him, not really knowing what he listened to.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:41 am

"Hm.... I like the Blues Brothers! Do you know them? You have to know them! They're really really good!!!"I exclaimed with an excited grin, trying to think of any songs that may interest her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:46 am

"Yes I do know them. It's something my parents used to listen to. Well, not that my music is anything from this era." Ida said realizing how she was so different from other girls. "I figured you would like something like that." she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:50 am

"Like what? Modern stupid music? No, ew! There are no words, there is no melody! It's just a sound on repeat, oh wow! That's not music!"I frowned, upset about the subject. How could we have evolved from the Rolling Stones to this?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:52 am

"You know they say trends always come back. Maybe that'll happen in music too, even though I wouldn't mind pin up dresses either." Ida said dreaming about the day when this hell would stop. "I guess we're both just old fashioned." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:06 am

"Ohhhh. You'd look adorable in a pin up dress. I think I can find some in the palace, there must be something from the previous eras. Dad never throws things out so it's a possibility."I suggested with a playful smirk. "Well, being old fashioned with you sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:11 am

"Any girl over 5'4" was considered tall. I wish I was born then so no one would consider me as a shortie." she huffed. "But I dislike almost anything feminine." Ida said in a questioning tone. It was true that she too liked to be princess-y sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:15 am

"Well, you may be short. But you're the most intimidating person I know"I offered, thinking she would like the compliment in her own, unique way. "Well, if you dislike the feminine stuff, I could dress up as a pin up girl and you as a guy for next Halloween?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:18 am

"The most intimidating person you know.." she repeated it a couple times. "It has a nice ring to it." Ida swung her legs back and forth. "Halloween? The commercial holiday created by America? Sure, count me in." she said in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 am

"Oh, come on, Ida, pleeeeeeease"I whined and pouted. "You have to like Halloween! It's dressing up and fun! You can't say no to fun!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:52 am

"Fine, if you stop whining!" Ida said, tempted to pinch his cheeks. "Dressing up and fun? Well.. I guess I could try it. But if I won't like it I'll stop immediately." she almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next