Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ida's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Ida's bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:43 am

"Don't scare me like that storming in my cabin anymore, okay?" Ida quizzed him and insisted that he would promise not to storm in anymore. "I know that I can talk to you." she said, clenching her fist. "I just really really like you and you're just messing with my head and-" the girl stopped to catch some breath.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:46 am

"I won't if you promise to let me know next time you're upset or botherer"I asked back, squeezing her hand in a reassuring gesture. "It's okay, Ida. Tell me how can I help. Do I change something or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 am

"No I don't think you really caught the idea." she laughed a bit nervously. I have no idea what I'm saying anymore.
"No, don't try to change anything. Just don't do anything and I'll probably be fine." she was probably going to try to distance herself from him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 am

"Then explain it to me, please. I really want us to work out and I need to know what I can do to make you feel more at ease with me. I get that you're uncomfortable but just give me a chance"I practically begged, making my infamous puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:23 am

"It has nothing to do with you I just have to figure this out myself. There's nothing that you or anyone else can do." she stood up, searching for her tennis shoes to quickly run away from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 am

I pulled my hand away quickly, as if burned, and returned my gaze to the floor. "I can give you space, if that's what you wish for. But I need to know you'll talk to me when you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 am

"Mhhmm." she nodded and muttered something inaudible. Ida was anxious to get out of the cabin but couldn't find her other shoe. "Whatever." she opened the door aggressively and slammed it behind her. Ida leaned on the door and looked at her one shoe.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:34 am

I stood still in my seat for a second when she stormed off before coming to my senses. I jumped up and rushed to the door, tentatively pulling it open and looking outside. "Ida? I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 am

Ida felt like she was going to fall and she took a step forward. "There's no need to apologize I told you already." she fought back and crossed her arms. "It has nothing and everything to do with you." no pressure at all.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am

"Then tell me how to fix it!"I exclaimed, throwing the door open to fully face her. "I hate to see you like this, it hurts, you know? I just wish to help fix it but I have no idea how"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:51 am

"You can't fix it." Ida tried explaining slowly, that crushes aren't a thing that you can just magically fix. "Yeah well, you're going to have to stand it." she walked backwards away from him and the door.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am

"No, I'm not going to. Relationships are based on communication and trust, none of which I see from you!"I explained as I quickly followed her, the door closing behind me.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 am

"Stop it! Stop following me around." Ida huffed and looked behind her shoulder so she wouldn't stumble. "I trust you, you need to trust me to realize I need to be alone!" she came up with something quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 am

"I do trust you but I also trust my gut when it tells me you're hiding from me. It was right the first time"I reminded her, quickly grasping her hands and pulling her to me as she neared a dangerous protruding root.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:01 am

"Ugh, what is this talk about your guts and stuff." Ida muttered with an annoyed tone. She was annoyed that he was pretty much always right. Surprised by his quick hands she found herself standing next to him. "What the hell was that for, I can handle my walking myself." the girl snapped.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am

"Not while walking while looking at me"I reprimanded her with a shy smile. "Please, let us just go down and have a civilized conversation, please. Just for 10 minutes, nothing more, I swear"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 am

"I'm not looking at you!" she quickly averted her eyes. "I can't. Every time we end up fighting. This is never going to work!" Ida said the truth. Every time they did talk it never ended well and someone was always hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 am

"But I don't want us to fight! Which is exactly why you need to tell me what you feel instead of keeping it inside! Let's start of easy: you liked our date, didn't you?"I asked, some little place inside me dreading her response.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:27 am

"Yes I did." she nodded anxiously and bit her lip, reverting from shouting.

//sorry shortie but I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:31 am

"Okay, that's good"I grinned and tucked a strand of her behind her ear. "You like me too, don't you? Even a little bit? Be honest"

OOC: It's alright
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am

"Ouch, don't touch my hair." she said in a protective way. "I don't think you heard me before, I solidly told you I like you. Like, a lot! And that's why this is a problem!" Ida said silently, her voice fading when she approached the end of the sentence. "I'm honest."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 am

"Alright, alright. We're making progress. Now, why is it a problem that you like me?"I pressed, knowing I was reaching her limit by the change in the tone of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:50 am

"I don't like to be attached or dependent on people." she said holding her hands behind her back, fiddling with her pockets. "Crushing is useless and it only breaks hearts or some stupid stuff." Ida stood firmly behind her opinion. "I don't want to hurt you nor me." she said awkwardly after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 am

I almost let out a laugh of relief at her words. "We don't have to hurt each other, Ida. I don't want to hurt you either. So let's try to avoid that. It doesn't have to end bad. Yeah, it's a risk, and there is a possibility, but it doesn't have to be that way, we control that!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:07 pm

"Yeah well I still don't like to be attached to people. And it still doesn't hide the fact that we're totally not compatible!" Ida felt so frustrated she kicked a rock next her with the foot she had a shoe on. "F*ck!" she shouted and listened to the echo for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ida's bunk   Ida's bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ida's bunk
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next