Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is my mind?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:42 pm

I had been in the greek camp for less than an hour and I had already gotten lost. Twice. Shaking my head in frustration, I tried to remember the directions to the Mess Hall. If you get lost, go where the people are. And the people will always be at the Mess Hall. I quickly came across a large building which seemed to fit the description of the place I was seeking. And now I have to go ask for help. From a stranger. To whom I have to talk to. Freaking perfect. Scanning the large space, I found the friendliest face that was alone - Crowds can go burn in Tartarus. "Um, hello. Could you help me? I'm lost"I rushed out in one nervous breath as I reached the table the boy was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Where is my mind? Tumblr_o4ywnf3XTU1so1b5uo1_500

Jarek was sitting at a table eating his lunch in the mess hall. Julieta and Mikaela were busy so he was there all alone. The son of Ourania had his headphones in and was trying to avoid the people he had made angry lately, but that was a long story. Jarek was eating some chicken and dumpling soup and cherry juice when he heard a voice behind him. Jarek pushed his headphones off as he turned around and caught the end of the boy's sentence. Jarek smiled lightly. Poor guy. Jarek thought. "Yeah, what can I do for you?" Jarek said, his Czech accent strong.

Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 am

For a moment I thought he would ignore me and I fell triumphant in the possibility of avoiding the conversation. But then he turned to look at me. Great. "Um, I'm from Camp Jupiter. I came here for a visit and your Chiron guy told me where everything was but I got lost. Could you help me?"I mumbled, eyes on the floor the whole time. Please let my Roman heritage anger him! Maybe if he says no I can go home early.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:35 am

Jarek nodded. He knew what it was like to be lost in this place. He would never forget the day that him and Julieta arrived at camp. They'd gotten their little welcome speech and shown to their cabin and told to be at the mess hall for dinner in a couple hours. If Mikaela, the camp veteran, hadn't helped them, they'd probably still be roaming around in the woods after 6 months. "Oh yeah, dude, I got you. Where are you trying to get?" Jarek turned around fully from his table. "I'm Jarek, by the way. Jarek Sokol, son of Ourania." The Czech said with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:55 am

His bright smile only made me frown. Happy people are talkative people. And talkative people are the worst. "Yeah. I was looking for the Armory, I need to get my daggers checked. And then to the stables, I've heard you had beautiful pegasi here"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Jarek's eyebrows turned in when the boy didn't introduce himself in response, but he decided to ignore it. Jarek pushed himself up from the table as dishes got whisked away. "Uh, yeah. I can take you to those." Jarek said, his smile faltered. Jarek looked down and started to weave his way through the mess hall with expert skills, dodging things left and right.

Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm

"Thanks"I mumbled, barely audible as we started moving. "I'm Robin. Thank you, really"I added in an afterthought. I may not like people but I was taught to be nice, especially to someone who helped me, and Jarek was definitely worth being nice to.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Jarek hopped over somebody's long board in the aisle and finally made it out the door. Jarek headed straight out the door, making his way past the cabins. "So, I've never talked to a real life Roman before. What are you doing here?" The Czech asked. Technically, his family was directly descended from Romans, but that didn't count. One of Jarek's absolute favorite parts about camp was getting to meet so many different people.

Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:35 am

"Sight seeing. They said your camp was better and I came to see if that's true"I shrugged indifferently. Since when did you need a reason to go anywhere? "You certainly seem a lot more... happy, here"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:52 am

Jarek laughed a little bit. "I guess you could say that. We might die any day, so we might as well be happy while we can." Jarek said, stopping outside his cabin. "I promised Julieta that I would walk our cats outside, so let's stop in and get them." Jarek pushed the door open and immediately turned to the left. He reached his bunk and Mikaela and Julieta were both napping in their lower bunks. Jarek put his feet on their bunks and grabbed the leashes from his bunk, the bunk above Julieta's. Mikaela groaned and rolled over. Jarek chuckled and hooked the leashes onto Stella and Rajah. "Okay, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am

I gave no reply to his previous comment about their constant joyful attitude. "Oh yay, cats" was the only thing I said before we stepped into the cabin. I had to admit they were pretty damn cute cats, although I was uncertain as to how they would react to a stranger like me. "You walk your cats?"I asked as I finally realized how ridiculous that sounded
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 am

Jarek laughed lightly. He knew how goofy it looked when he walked Stella and Rajah, but he had to do it. "On days when Julieta and I don't have to go and sit with them to play outside, we do. They love the outside for whatever reason. Anyway, it's not very easy to run around the cabin, so we have to give the girls a chance to run." Jarek said with a small laugh. Jarek led Robin down the stairs and started to lead Robin towards the armory.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 am

I studied the two cats carefully as we walked, intrigued by their love for the outdoors. "Sure, I mean, I get it. But, like, I've never seen a cat comfortable on a leash"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Jarek nodded. "Stella and Rajah are crazy. There's no explaining them." Jarek said. Stella and Rajah skidded along at his side as he made his way across the grass between the cabins and the armory. "So, how long are you going to be in town?" Jarek knew that quite a few Romans would come and visit camp, but he didn't know anything about what they did when they did.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 4:07 pm

"I have no idea actually"I replied in all honesty. Truth be told, I found talking to Jarek relatively easy compared to other campers. "I want to see more of it and I don't have anything important to go back to. So we shall see"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Jarek nodded as Robin explained his situation. "So, like, where are you from? Or were you born there? Isn't that like a thing?" Jarek asked, trying to act like he was paying absolutely any attention when learning about Camp Jupiter. That cute British boy had been in his class. How was he supposed to pay attention to Roman stuff when those eyes were on him?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 am

"I was actually born on Olympus, not in New Rome. And my dad moved to the real world, as he calls it, once I was born. But if you live there, you can build a family. But not with demigods, they're all legacies. I mean, one could go meet a god outside of camp but I don't know how that fits with the weird family tree."I shrugged and scratched my head confused.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Jarek nodded a little bit as Robin explained their family situations. Jarek slowly started to shake his head. "Y'know, I regret asking." Jarek said with a small laugh. The Czech, walking the two small cats, made his way up to the front door of the armory. Jarek ties Rajah and Stella's leashes off on a tree outside the armory. Jarek smiled at the Roman. "Let's head in."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:14 pm

"Yeah, it's kinda complicated actually now that I think about it"I chuckled and followed him inside the armory, stopping to pet the cute little kittens. Rajah pulled away from me as soon as I approached but Stella purred and nuzzled my palm with her cute little head. "Your cat doesn't like me"I pouted as I looked around the dark place, weapons lining the walls like decorations. "Um, is anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Jarek laughs as Rajah darted away from Robin. "Yeah, Rajah is a d***. Stella is the sweet one." Jarek pet Rajah lightly before heading through the door. No one was in the immediate front of the armory. "Yeah, they're probably all in the back in the actual forge part." Jarek passed Robin and made his way to the back. Jarek smiled when the Hephaestus kids. "Hey, dudes. This is Robin. He's Roman. He's her because... honestly, I still don't really know why."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am

"I got into a monster fight on my way here. My daggers are crooked. They're Imperial Gold but they said you can fix them. Can you?"I asked, placing my gold daggers on the table in front of me.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

One of the sons of Hephaestus took Robin’s daggers and looked them over. ”I’ll see what I can do.” He said, taking them with him back into the forge. Jarek hopped up on one of the work benches to sit and wait. ”So, a monster attack, huh? That must have been rough.” The son of Ourania said, his Czech accent strong, as he started scratching a constellation tattoo on his arm. Jarek picked up one of the tools off the bench and began to spin it between his fingers. He wasn’t much for boundaries. Everything was his.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:40 pm

"Yeah, well. It was right outside camp so I had help."I shrugged and took a moment to observe him with the tool. "Be careful, princess, you might get hurt with that"I chuckled and reached out to gently pry it from his hands. "Nice accent, by the way. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 2:22 am

Jarek laughed a little bit. "If I hurt myself do you think I could get out of endurance training tomorrow?" Jarek joked, continuing to spin the weapon in his hand. He let the princess comment roll right off his shoulder. It didn't bother him at all. Anyway, if he was anything, it was the queen. Jarek smiled lightly at the comment about his accent. "Oh, thanks. I'm from Liberec. It's in the Czech Republic." Jarek said, pushing his hand back through his light brown hair. "Most people guess German or Poland, though." Jarek said with a shrug. He understood. Americans just didn't care much about the Czech Republic.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:29 am

"I would guess Russia but well. I'm not an accent expert or whatever. You know, the best way to get out of practice is to never go. Like, disappear an hour before it. Works every time"I chuckled and flexed my nonexistent muscles. "Take my example. See all the training I haven't done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is my mind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is my mind?   Where is my mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is my mind?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next