Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
Jackson made Lorne laugh. He had a thing with messing with his boyfriend because he always reacted differently. Lorne sat the tray down and sat down on the bar stool and slid the tray over to Jackson. "Hey, baby." The son of Nike kissed his chin before pulling away and grabbing a fork to join him eat. "How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:14 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Tumblr_ok9mtftlsa1v1ycspo1_500

Jackson stabbed at his food. "I was sleeping well until your b*tch ass had to wake me from it." Jackson grumbled, grabbing a piece of toast. Jackson walked to the fridge and pulled out a thing of strawberry jelly. Jackson kissed Lorne on the cheek, saying, "At least I get to wake up to that face." He said, his voice softer. Jackson opened the jelly and ripped a piece of the toast off, dipping it into the jelly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

Lorne couldn't help himself and started laughing. "Aw, poor baby. Look at your face." Lorne smiled at the kiss on his cheek and in return grabbed his ass. "True and at least I get to wake up to your British accent that makes you sound smarter than what you are."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:45 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Tumblr_oj6l22GD9j1vl4n1bo1_400

Jackson smacked Lorne's hand. "No, none for you when you wake me up." Jackson pouted, digging another piece of toast into the jelly. Jackson looked up at Lorne. "Does this sound better to you?" Jackson said in a nasily American accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:05 am

Lorne raised an eyebrow at Jackson. "...None for me? Boy, you know good and damn well that's not how we work." He smirked and shook his head. "Stop, don't ever do that again. That was horrible on every level." The son of Nike stole Jackson's toast and chuckled. "We even have the left over enchiladas."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:09 am

Jackson shook his head when Lorne said that that wasn't going to work. He said, "Well isn't that just too bad." Jackson grabbed his toast back and took a huge bite, backing away from Lorne. He kept the accent up. "What? You don't like it? I think I'm going to start talking like this." Jackson said, his voice still super American, and his mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:23 am

Lorne stood up from the barstool and started to follow the son of Ares. "You're not going to talk in that accent if I have anything to say about it." He raised his eyebrow and slowly started to walk toward him. "Don't play."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 am

Jackson backed away from Lorne slowly, a joking smile spreading on his face as he swallowed his food. "Good thing you don't have a say." Jackson said, the accent only getting more annoying and nasily.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 am

Without a second thought, Lorne snatched his boyfriend up by his waist and kissed Jackson's lips. The son of Nike pulled away. "I think I do have a say."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:51 am

Jackson followed Lorne's mouth away from their kiss for a second before also pulling back. Jackson smiled at his boyfriend. "But doesn't it just make this sound all the better." Jackson said with a geeked smile, his British accent in full force.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 am

"...It does." Lorne kissed Jackson's lips again before he pulled away and kissed his forehead. "So, what are our plans for the day? I was thinking we get some more furniture."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 am

Jackson nodded. He just wanted to stay in with Lorne but they couldn't just sit on the floor. "Well, right now, we have a single bar stool and a bed. We definitely need more furniture." Jackson said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:18 am

"So we need to make a list on what we plan to buy and how much money we're going to spend. We need a couch, coffee table, more chairs, a small dining room table, and some other things. Can you think of anything?" Lorne asked, his serious face coming on. "We also need statues of Nike and Ares too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 2:25 am

Jackson pulled his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants and started to type out the list that Lorne was saying into a new note. Jackson scratched this head. "We need to get a tv, too. I'm missed too many games already." Jackson said, referencing the sports he liked to watch.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 am

"I know right? Too many games, man. I feel like a disappointment." Lorne joked. His arms were still around Jackson's waist. "Did you enjoy your breakfast, Jacks?" He asked curiously. "Do you want to try on your...tights? To make sure they fit?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Jackson finished the food on his plate just as Lorne asked how it was. "Eh, it was just okat." Jackson joked. He was feeling sassy today. That's what Lorne got for waking him up. "Just kidding, I loved it. Thank you." Jackson kissed Lorne on the cheek and took both of their dishes to be cleaned. "You'd like that, no wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Lorne laughed a bit. "I would love that, actually. I'd love that a lot." The son of Nike chuckled and leaned his back against the wall. "That still doesn't answer my question."

Last edited by Green on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:31 am

Jackson shook his head, starting to wash the dishes. "I'm good. I'm sure their fine." Jackson said. He felt bad but sometimes he just really liked pushing Lorne's buttons a little. He got Jackson all the time, so sometimes it had to be his turn to get him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

Lorne raised his eyebrows and looked at Jackson like he was crazy. "No, what? Go try them on. You can practice while you're here with me since you have Ren so damn much." He laughed a bit, knitting his eyebrows. "Go on!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Jackson sighed and shook his head. "Really, I'm good. We need to get going soon. We have a lot to go and get today. I want to feel like I'm living in a real place." Jackson said, finishing up washing the dishes. "Not having a dishwasher is going to get annoying." Jackson muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Lorne walked up behind Jackson and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Baby, come on. Just for two minutes, then I'll behave myself. Scouts honor." Lorne had no intention in behaving himself. The son of Nike sighed heavily and took a step back. "We have $2,000 to get stuff and thankfully, New Rome is cheap."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Jackson groaned. "Later, okay?" Jackson said, drying the dishes. "I just want to get this shopping done. You know how much I hate stores." Jackson said. He really did hate shopping, but less than he hated Lorne's pushing right now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Lorne rolled his eyes. "Here we go with the attitude." He mumbled hopefully low enough for Jackson not to hear. He slipped into the bedroom and put on a yellow tank, black gym shorts, black socks, and a pair of his slides. The son of Nike came back into the kitchen and took in a deep breath. "...What do you plan on getting from the store?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Jackson rolled his eyes, having heard exactly what Lorne said, but not fighting it. Yeah, he was going to have an attitude when Lorne was being like this. While Lorne changed in the bathroom, Jackson changed in their room. The son of Ares put on a dark red t-shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. "I don't need anything. Just the furniture." Jackson said, short, trying to not sound annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 pm

"...Okay, then, let's go." Lorne pushed passed Jackson and went straight for their cart. "Come on, let's go and get everything taken care of." Lorne got in the driver's seat and waited for his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: