Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:17 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Tumblr_ok9mtftlsa1v1ycspo1_500

Jackson winked at Lorne as he watched him change. Jackson flipped the lights off once he was dressed, and climbed into the bed. "Y'know, we are setting our precedent for where we sleep. Like, how weird is it that this is our place and our life." Jackson said, talking quickly and rambley. It was all so crazy for him.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nr3eb37maj1rooebp_500
 Lorne smirked. "I know. Our life together." Lorne turned on his side and looked at his boyfriend through the darkness. His fingers found his hair and he began to stroke it. "...I love you Jackson Isaac Kingston." He whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:39 am

Jackson rolled over so him and his boyfriend were laying nose to nose. Jackson felt his stomach do a flip when Lorne said his full name. "I love you more, Lorne Victor Bolt." Jackson said, kissing the tip of Lorne's nose. Jackson was breathing heavily. Was this really his life? What did he do to deserve this perfection?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 am

Lorne smiled and felt his heart skip a beat. The son of Nike kissed his nose back and draped his arm across his waist. He moved closer until their bodies were touching a smiled a bit. "...Want to get under the covers?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Jackson closed his eyes as Lorne kissed him on the nose. Jackson nodded as Lorne suggested getting on the covers. The son of Ares followed his boyfriends suggestion without opening his eyes. "I feel bad messing up the bed we just made." Jackson said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 4:11 pm

"I don't." Lorne crawled on top of Jackson and started to kiss his neck. "We were bound to mess it up." The son of Nike bit his bottom lip, pulling it back until he decided to let it go. Lorne chuckled, running his fingers along the side of his body.

Last edited by Green on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Jackson placed his hands on her boyfriends side as he pushed himself on top of him. Jackson studied her boyfriends face in front of him, kissing him lightly. "I love you so much. How did I get so lucky to find you?" Jackson said, his voice light and sappy.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:08 pm

The son of Nike smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too, Jacks. You're one of the best things that have ever happened to me." Lorne kissed his lips again and ran his hand down the side of his face. The African American demigod took in a deep breath and nuzzled his nose against his boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:34 am

Jackson tilted his head to the side, looking up at his boyfriend. "One of?" Jackson teased and bit his boyfriend's lower lip and tugged lightly on it. The son of Ares was absolutely head over heels in love with the son of Nike.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 am

Lorne chuckled at the tug on his lip and reached over to slap his ass. "Hm, I'm into that shit." He kissed his lips before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:13 am

Jackson slid his hands up Lorne's back. "Oh, I know." Jackson said lightly, dragging his fingers back down Lorne's back. Jackson yawned lightly and started to kiss along Lorne's jaw before landing his lips back on his.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Lorne grinned against his lips, then rolled over so that Jackson was on top of him. His hands wrapped around his boyfriend's waist. His hands wandered around a bit. "Jackson...I thought you were tired."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Jackson, as if on cue, yawned again. "Maybe a little." He said, his voice warped by the end of the yawn. "But not tired enough." He added, leaning down to kiss the son of Nike on the neck, moving down towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Lorne let loose a small grunt and closed his eyes, enjoying Jackson's lips on his body. "Behave yourself now." He teased, hoping that the son of Ares would go against his playful warning and do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Jackson debated whether or not it was worth listening to his boyfriend in that moment. Probably was. Jackson groaned, looking back up at his boyfriend. "We have our own place now. Why do I ever have to behave?" Jackson said with a wink, but his voice was coarse and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:32 am

"You're definitely right about that." The son of Lorne purred back before kissing his lips while wrapping his arms around his waist so that he stayed closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 am

Jackson smiled against Lorne's lips and then kissed him back. The son of Ares gave it everything he had to fight off how tired he was. Jackson pulled his lips back, yawning lightly. "Babe..." Jackson said, mid-yawn.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 am

Lorne sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I know. You're tired." Lorne turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. He had to slow down his breathing. "Okay, okay. We can do this when we have more energy. No problem." The son of Nike moistened his lips and turned his attention to Jackson's face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Jackson sighed and flopped down onto the bed. All the driving he had done that day to get them here had really knocked him out. Jackson curled up to Lorne's side. He was such a big fan of Lorne that it was absolutely insane. "I owe you." Jackson whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 pm

"Yeah, you do." Lorne turned on his side so that he was holding Jackson. "You owe me big time and I owe you breakfast for driving that long way today." The son of Nike kissed his cheek, letting his lips linger there before slowly pulling away.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Jackson closed his eyes. "It's no big deal. I really didn't mind, but I'll definitely take breakfast." Jackson said, his voice airy and his British accent intense. Jackson added a small laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 4:21 pm

"And I little something else that you like." Lorne chuckled some, biting his lip. He hoped that Jackson knew to what he was referring to. The son of Nike kissed his nose before pulling the comforters over them so that they could stay warm throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Jackson smiled as he curled up a little tighter to the son of Nike. Jackson let out one long exhale as he started to doze off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
Around ten or so in the morning, Lorne got up from their bed to make breakfast for his boyfriend. They had enough groceries for them to live off for a week before they have to go shopping.

"Jackson?" Lorne called shirtless with eggs, bacon, and toast on a tray. "Jackson! The Camp is being attacked!" That should wake his boyfriend up no time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Jackson groaned and flopped out of bed, believing Lorne for just a split second. Jackson pushed himself quickly to his feet. The son of Ares stopped moving, though when he smelt bacon. He stumbled into the kitchen half asleep. The Brit was shirtless and wearing a pair of light grey sweats. Jackson leaned on the kitchen peninsula, grabbing a fork. "I hate you." He grumbled, and took a bit from the eggs. "But I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: