Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:03 am

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Tumblr_nd4tpl7V3h1tmq30vo4_r1_250
"Mhm, sure." Lorne laughed bit, looking at Jackson cook for them. He could get used to seeing Jackson cooking. "How are you two similar? You holdin' back on me?" The son of Nike asked, moistening his lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Tumblr_ny4hinPr9i1t5d7t3o3_250

Jackson rolled his eyes. "We are both different from what people expect of us." Jackson explained. He folded his quesadilla. He turned and took Lorne's quesadilla off of the stove and put it on a plate. He put his on the stove and mixed the beans and corn on the stove top, and then turned to look back at Lorne.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:40 pm

"...You have a point." Lorne moistened his lips and studied Jackson's face. "But nobody has a body like you do, Jacks. I mean, shit, you got me goin' crazy." The son of Nike chuckled, then studied his face. "What else are you doin' for the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I don't really have friends or a life or any commitments what so ever, so I guess I could do anything." Jackson joked, before turning back around to stir the stuff on the stove-top. Jackson looked back over his shoulder. "That wasn't bitter, I promise." The son of Ares said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Lorne nodded his head. "Then maybe we can go look around New Rome. Go for a movie, dinner, or go to the gay bar they have." He offered. "They also have race track too." He added with a shrug. "I just don't want us to get tired of each other."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 am

Jackson looked at Lorne. "I don't think I could ever get bored of that face, or that..." Jackson trailed off as he looked down his boyfriend's body. He smirked and then turned to pull his quesadilla off the stove. "What do you want with yours? Guac, chips, beans, corn, sour cream?" Jackson asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

"Nah, nah!" Lorne laughed. "No, or that what? You gotta say it." He perked up in his seat and studied Jackson's face. "You gotta tell me before you get an answer."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Jackson rolled his eyes jokingly. He knew Lorne enough at this point that he knew he was petty enough that if he didn't answer, he genuinely wouldn't get a response. "That body, that ass, that d*ck, all of the above." Jackson said with a small smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_o4vf3umhbT1rooebp_500
Lorne blinked. "Damn!" He laughed out of shock. He didn't think that he would say it. "Okay, shit. Uh, I'll take everythin'." Lorne smiled widely and got up from his seat to go and hug Jackson from behind. "Including you on my lap." He pecked the side of his neck. "Just wait till tonight."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Jackson smiled widely and looked over his shoulder at Lorne. "But, you have to eat this amazing food I made first." Jackson said, pressing his lips lightly on Lorne's cheek, and then started to plate their food. He put sliced their quesadillas on a plate and scooped the other foods on to it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Lorne eyebrows went up when Jackson said that he had to eat first before getting some of that Jackson Kingston. He could deal with that. The son of Nike grinned and went back to sit down in his chair. "So I get three meals today, huh?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Jackson chuckled. "If you're good you will." The son of Ares said, plating his food. Once both of their foods were on plates, Jackson put Lorne's plate in front of him, and set his at his stool. "Do you want anything too drink?" Jackson asked, walking to the fridge. He opened it and grabbed a coke for himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Lorne's eyes lit up. "I just need a water. Plenty and plenty of water." He rubbed his hands together and stared at his food. Gods, Jackson was an amazing cook that made Lorne want to do all kinds of things to him. "I got dessert for later."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Jackson pulled a glass out of the cabinet and filled it with water from the front of the fridge. Once the cup was full, he carried his drink and Lorne's water to the table. He set them down and sat down in his seat next to Lorne. He looked over at him and smiled sweetly. He could get used to this. Jackson opened his Coke and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Lorne wrapped his arm around Jackson's waist and continued eating too. He studied his face before digging in too. "This is really good, Jackson. Really, really good. You should become a chef." He grinned, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Tumblr_o1zg3kbLuN1s3a8cwo3_400

Jackson was way hungrier than he had realized and was eating through his food quickly. "Thank you. I don't think I'd want to be a chef, but it's nice to do in the free time. It helps combat stress." Jackson said, scratching the top of his head, and looking over at his boyfriend. "I'm glad you enjoy it." Jackson smiled, and then looked back to his food.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Lorne looked over at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek over and over again until he stopped after the third time. "Hey, what do you want to do with your life?" He asked in a whisper. "I'm curious because I don't think you've ever given me a straight answer."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Jackson sighed. This was always a conversation he didn't want to have. He was always afraid that whatever he said was going to be the wrong answer. "I've always thought I was going to take over running the Fair, but who knows if that's really an option. I've also thought about being a teacher." Jackson said, his sentence getting quieter and quieter as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:20 am

"You'd be great to take over the fair, but you still need to go to school in my opinion." Lorne paused and looked over at Jackson. "I know you want me to drop it, but I only want you to be the creme of the crop. The best of the best. The platinum metal." The son of Nike sighed and leaned over to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Jackson sighed. "I know. I can't run an entire Fair without any degree or experience. I just want to land on my feet here, first, alright?" Jackson scratched the back of his neck, and then looked over at Lorne. "What about you? What are your plans for your future?" Jackson asked, moistening his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Lorne smiled a bit and leaned in to kiss his lips. "I know, I know. I'm not rushing you or anything. That's the last thing I want to do, but still. I want you to be successful; victorious in life." He grinned and moved his chair closer to Jackson. "And for me? I was thinking about owning a gym or something. I dunno either." The son of Nike pecked his lips again. "So we're both in the same boat."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Jackson's shoulders detensed a little bit when Lorne said that he also didn't have a plan set in stone. At least he wasn't alone. Jackson looked over at Lorne. "I don't know, maybe we could run the fair together someday." Jackson suggested, looking his boyfriend over. He leaned over from his stool and pressed his lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:23 pm

"You'd want me to run the Ren fair with you?" He asked, looking over Jackson. He was about to respond when he felt his lips against his. He let out a sigh and soon his hands were on Jackson's thighs. Lorne pulled his lips away from Jackson, then to his neck.

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Jackson smiled against Lorne's lips as they kissed. After a year of this, it still felt as good as the first time. When he felt Lorne's lips pull away from his he said, "It'd be honor to run it with you. There is a lot training and stuff to-" Jackson's sentence cut off when he felt Lorne's lips on his neck, and a small moan escaped.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Mon May 08, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:05 pm

"Well," He started to say in between kisses, "You can be assured that I will give you all of my effort to try and be the best." The son of Nike whispered before pulling away from Jackson completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: