Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Tumblr_o1zg3kbLuN1s3a8cwo3_400

Jackson smiled at Lorne, his hand resting on the side of Lorne's face. "I already think you're the best, love." Jackson said sweetly. He was absolutely obsessed with his boyfriend. If they'd made it through this past year together, they could make it through anything.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_o4vf3umhbT1rooebp_500
"You may think it, but you know that I have to be the best for the rest of the world. There's no choice." He grinned and pecked his lips before turning back to the food that Jackson cooked for them.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 12:26 am

Jackson looked at Lorne. "I love how driven you always are. It's so hot." Jackson said, biting his lip lightly as he looked at Lorne, and then went back to eating the food on his plate and sipping from the coke from the fridge. He was pretty proud of this meal, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:12 am

"I know you do." Lorne winked at his boyfriend and continued to dine on his meal. "What else do you find hot about me?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Jackson turned in his chair to look at Lorne. "Well, we already covered the physical stuff, but there's that. I like that you push me towards being a better me. I like that you know me. I like that I can know you so well. I mean, you're one of the people I've been with the longest. You're the person who has been my labeled-boyfriend the longest." Jackson said, before turning back to his remaining food.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Lorne felt a rush of pride roll over his body. He felt amazing. "I mean, of course I am. All those other hoes you dated don't stand up to me." Lorne shrugged his shoulders and got up from the barstool to stand behind Jackson. "Sexy ass."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 2:00 am

Jackson chuckled at Lorne's comment. "I wouldn't call them hoes. I'm not some kind of slut." Jackson said with a laugh. He turned around when Lorne walked up behind him. The son of Ares leaned back with his elbows on the island. "Alright, it's your turn now. What do you like about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: