Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacks and Lorne's Villa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nr3ev6UwVw1rooebp_500
Lorne nodded his head. "It does. I picked out a black leather couch so it'll match." The son of Nike pointed to the couch that he picked out before walking to Jackson in the lazy boy. "Oh, we also need to get an entertainment stand too and that'll be it for our living room."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Tumblr_oj6l22GD9j1vl4n1bo1_400

"And a television." Jackson added. The son of Ares grabbed the slip off the coffee table to give to the cashier, and slipped it into his pocket with the one from the Lazy Boy. Jackson walked behind Lorne's back and jumped on it. "To the entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o8acblxUwW1s13n4w_500
Lorne smirked and looked up at Jackson, then went over to grab the slip from the couch that he picked out. "Now, to go to the TV section." He turned around and headed toward the electronic section. "What kind of TV do you want, bae?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:22 am

"A nicer one than we can probably afford." Jackson said with a laugh, and absolutely no bitterness behind his voice. He was proud of the money that him and Lorne had made. "Let's get this one. It'll fit nice on the entertainment center and isn't too small or too expensive." Jackson said. He pressed his lips lightly on Lorne's cheek, back near his ear.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:54 am

Lorne felt shivers go down his spin when Jackson kissed near his ear. The son of Ares knew that it was one of his sweet spots. Lorne grabbed the ticket from the flat screen they wanted and walked toward the cashier. After they both paid and loaded everything into the cart and headed back to their villa.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Jackson hopped up into the cart and sat close to Lorne as they made their way back to the villa. Jackson looked all around as they made there way back. When they got back, Jackson hopped down and unlocked the door so they could prop it open and carry all their new stuff into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:29 pm

The son of Nike got out of the cart when they came home and carried the new stuff into their villa. After they finished moving everything in, Lorne plopped down on the couch and groaned. "We're almost there, Jackson! All we need to do now is get bathroom stuff and kitchen things." He closed his eyes and just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Tumblr_ny4hinPr9i1t5d7t3o3_250

Jackson laid down with his legs over the arm of the couch and his head in Lorne's lap. "It's really starting to look like a real home, ain't it?" Jackson said with a small laugh. He honestly couldn't believe that they were really here. Jackson grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on, pleased when it actually worked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Lorne smiled and started to run his hand through Jackson's hair. "It is. I can't believe that we're here, together, alone in our own villa." The son of Nike bent down and kissed his lips, then his forehead. "What do you want for lunch later?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Jackson shrugged his shoulders, flipping through channels on the tv. "I don't know. Maybe bratwurst and mac and cheese?" Jackson suggested, settling on a baseball game. For a non-American, he really loved baseball. "Oh and you." Jackson mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:24 pm

The son of Nike raised an eyebrow and grinned. "And me, huh?" Lorne started to tickle his stomach. "Nasty!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:29 am

Jackson laughed as Lorne tickled his stomach. He definitely knew how to get him. Jackson leaned over and kissed Lorne's thigh lightly before turning his attention back to the game. "They are getting absolutely obliterated."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Lorne laughed alone with him. He let him go after a while and focused his attention on the game. "I know right? They need some luck. Or some more training." Lorne smirked. His eyes searched the screen. "Ah! Come on!" He shouted at the tv.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Jackson threw his hands up at the game. "That was so not a strike. God's, these umps are always so biased against the Mets. They can never catch a f*cking break." Jackson complained. He was a Mets fan, and hated the Giants, who, of course, they were playing today.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:26 am

The son of Nike raised an eyebrow. His attention dropped from the game to Jackson's face in his lap. Lorne grinned and ran his fingers through his hair. "...I love it when you get excited about sports." He whispered. "Keep it up."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:44 am

Jackson looked back up at Lorne. "I love when you love me." Jackson said quietly as he looked up into Lorne's eyes. He felt so lucky to be in love with him. Lorne was so special to him and he felt so content right now.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:40 pm

"Aw, you're so cute." Lorne smiled and continued to run his fingers through his hair while looking at the TV screen. The game was getting close and the suspense was driving Lorne crazy.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 7:50 pm

"No you." Jackson said. That was one of those phrases that Jackson said a lot, even when it didn't make sense. Jackson looked back at the tv. He was going to absolutely lose his shit if the Mets lost this game. He was a really big Mets fan, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:55 pm

"No, no! You! You are!" Lorne laughed a bit and leaned down to kiss his lips. Gods, he could never get enough of them no matter how much they fought or argued. Jackson will always be his no matter what. He could see himself marrying him one day... "Sexy ass, cute ass son of Ares." He whispered. "Hm. I tear you up right here and right now."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Once Jackson felt Lorne's lips on his, he sat up so he could straddle his lap as Lorne talked. Jackson put his lips back on Lorne's for a few minutes. He caught his lower lip between his teeth and tugged back a little bit before releasing his lip to say, "I mean, this is our place to do whatever we like."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Lorne's hands went to his waist as he held his body close to his. "Maybe...Maybe you can show me your costume for Ren faire. You know how those tights do things to me." He whispered in his ear. Lorne slapped his ass with a grin on his face. "Or we can have something to eat."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Jackson looked Lorne over. He could not understand how he was so lucky to have him. He, briefly, prayed that he would never lose Lorne. As they sat there, Jackson felt bad for every time he had started an argument or disagreement between them. Lorne deserved better than that. Jackson tightened his hands on to the front of his shirt. "Whatever you want, baby."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:14 pm

"I want you. I want you right here right now, but first, I want you to put on those tights and practice a bit of your lines so you don't get rusty." Lorne smiled and kissed Jacksons' lips before leaning back completely in their couch.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:43 pm

"That's not right now, then." Jackson joked, but pushed himself up from Lorne and ran into their bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him. Jackson dug through his bags and pulled out his Ren stuff. He changed quickly and then opened the door dramatically. "Are you happy?" Jackson said, his British accent thick.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:47 am

Lorne slowly stood up and looked at Jackson in his tights. That look that Lorne gets when he's turned on sparkled in his eyes as he slowly walked over to Jackson. "I am very, very happy." The son of Nike wrapped his arms around his waist and then turned around to look at the curve in his tights. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacks and Lorne's Villa    Jacks and Lorne's Villa  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacks and Lorne's Villa
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: