Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Twins!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
proxyboy
proxyboy

Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 am

Both of the twins snorted, finding Julieta's explanation as to why they weren't at the beach genuinely hilarious. Stephen was having trouble regaining his steely expression, since Ethan continued to snort, his younger brother's facial expression forcing him to continue laughing as well.

After their fits of laughter was over, much to Stephen's embarrassment at the sudden uncharacteristic laughing, Ethan cleared his throat, speaking for the both of them. "Well, that's quite funny. But, her complexion pairs nicely with her beautiful read hair." He gave the daughter of Eros a wink, which wasn't a ploy. He was actual flirting with her.

Stephen was the next to speak, attempting to explain his brother's not-so-subtle advances. "My brother finds redheads attractive. Excuse him. He's somewhat of a dog." It was a trademark douche explanation, but that didn't discourage his younger brother one bit.

"Woof." Ethan was, again, eyeing the redhead, which, much to Stephen's dismay didn't seem to be fake. Genuine flirting. This was exactly what his older brother needed. Not.

As Mikaela asked about the pair of delinquents, well, one delinquent and one kill joy, about themselves, Ethan was the first one to speak, taking any moment to boast about himself and to increase his appeal.

"Well, I'm a better kisser than my brother, I like cuddling, and I would never break your heart, gorgeous." The younger sibling bit his lower lip again, regarding the redhead once more.

If Ethan had a tail, it would be wagging. That's what Stephen thought, anyway. It was the older sibling's turn to speak and he wasn't looking forward to describing himself."I'm a terrible kisser, I wet the bed at least twice a week, and I rarely shower." A smirk formed on the older twin's face, winking at Mikaela. In his books, Julieta was alright, since she didn't seem to irritate him as much, but Stephen would never admit that.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 am

Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Tumblr_oj8gcghukN1qc4q26o2_500

"What can I say? Everything is more fun with a red head." Mikaela said, picking up her left hand to flip her fiery hair.

Julieta found it amusing that Stephen and Ethan reminded her of her and Mikaela. She was way more fun than Stephen, but she was the more calm and controlled one, compared to Mikaela, and Jarek's, wild attitudes and adventures. Julieta saw a lot of Mikaela in Ethan.

Mikaela laughed a little bit at the twins little dog bit. She could tell that Ethan was genuinely flirting with her. Two girls in a short time, wow. A player, but that was relatable. Mikaela reached her hand out and messed with Stephen's hair and Ethan's hat. "Aren't you two just adorable." Mikaela said with a laugh. Her left hand pulled back from Stephen quickly, but her right hand lingering to run the back of her hand against teh side of Ethan's face. Two could play at his game. A snorted laugh escaped Julieta.

"Do you really think you're the better kisser?" Julieta asked. "Betchya won't prove it." Mikaela added.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:09 am

"I wouldn't mind testing that theory." Ethan replied to the redhead bit, his flirting was the opposite of subtle, the invitation for an evening out was, how you say, too inviting. It was true that, just a short while ago, he had been speaking to Karla and arranging something with her. But, truth be told, he was single, which meant that he had no ties and no obligations to anyone but himself and, right now, Ethan was enjoying Mikaela's company.

The two ruffians responded to the messing of their hair, or, in Ethan's case, his hat. Stephen was all too ready to bite a finger off of Mikaela's hand. Ethan on the other hand was ensnared in the daughter of Eros' charm. The younger twin had essentially become a play thing in Mikaela's hand, her touch being the last straw; he had lost control of himself.

"I'm glad you value the use of your fingers." Stephen sneered, still pretending to flirt with the redhead.  The older twin was glad that he was able to resist both of the females' sex appeal, since they both practically oozed it from their pores.

An eyebrow shot up as Ethan seemed to be challenged when it came to kissing. "You really don't believe that I'm the better kisser?" He immediately stood, rising to the challenge. "I beg to differ."

Stephen's eyebrow also shot up, a sudden anxiety filling the older brother. He wasn't sure if it was alright to allow Ethan to kiss any of them. It wasn't because he felt morally inclined to stop it, but because he had a strange feeling about what would happen if his younger brother kissed one of them.

Last edited by proxyboy on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 am

Mikaela tilted her head to the side, her attention turning entirely to Ethan. The daughter of Eros was the absolute queen of having flings. It was her specialty. "I don't believe you're as good as you think you are." Mikaela reached her hand out again, and this time pulled his hat entirely off his head, and putting it on her own. Mikaela let her hand play with the son of Triton's hair, now that it wasn't covered by the hat.

Julieta turned her attention over towards Stephen. She could tell that he wasn't necessarily happy about what was happening with Mikaela and Ethan, and she didn't too much either. What she did know, though, was that it was for the best to stay out of the way when Mikaela got like this. It never ended up pretty to intervene. Julieta decided to take some of Stephen's attention away. "And you. Do you really think that you're really that bad of a kisser." Julieta didn't believe it. There was no way someone who looked like that could be a bad kisser.

There was definitely one thing the girls agreed on: the boys were attractive. Everything from their hair to their eyes and their bodies was down right good to look at.

Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:38 am

Ethan didn't waste a single moment. As soon as his hat left his head and the beautiful redhead began to play with his hair, he walked around to where the two females stood on the other side of the booth. He bit his lower lip once more, the thought of his lips meeting her's was increasing his heart rate and he was enjoying every moment of it. "You know, even if I don't seem to live up to your standards, I don't think I lose either way." A smirk formed as his fingers gripped her waist, pulling her closer.

Oh gods, why? This was something Stephen didn't need to see. He was already having difficulty watching his twin flirting with the daughter of Eros, but watching their lips touch, or even watching them get near each other, was something he wouldn't be able to handle. His eyes left the sight of his brother and Mikaela, and began focusing on Julieta. She had been the nicer one of the two, which immediately made her his favorite. Again, he would never admit to any of this.
A question floated his way and he decided to answer it truthfully, since he only liked to answer sarcastically out of spite.

"Uhm, well, no. I don't believe I'm a terrible kisser." Stephen thought for a moment before continuing. "I haven't kissed many people. I don't like being involved much." There was a reason, but that was all Julieta was going to receive as an answer.

Last edited by proxyboy on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:52 am

Mikaela was completely unaware of the conversation between Julieta and Stephen behind her, and she assumed, so was Ethan. The daughter of Eros liked the feeling of Ethan's hands on her waist. She threw her bright hair, which was falling loose and curly from Ethan's hat which she wore backwards on her head, back over her shoulders. Mikaela reached up and wrapped her fingers around Ethan's neck. The son of Triton was about a half a foot taller, so she looked up at him as she said, "So, are you gonna kiss me or what? Or do I have to do all the work around here."

Julieta looked away from Mikaela and Ethan, and back at Stephen. "And why is that?" She asked him, slowly and softly. Julieta watched as Stephen's face reacted to Mikaela and Ethan. Julieta looked back the two. It was fairly obvious that they wouldn't be paying any attention to their conversation anytime soon. "Why does this bother you so much?" Julieta asked Stephen, quietly.

Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 2:11 am

A chuckle could be heard as Ethan gave Mikaela's waist a gentle squeeze. The younger twin couldn't quite put his finger on why he found Mikaela so attractive; was it the accent, the fiery color of her hair and the equally fiery personality she possessed, the way she seemed to annoy his brother, or a combination of all three? He wasn't quite sure. "Well, I prefer to be the dominant one, so, no, you just get to enjoy." As soon as he finished speaking, Ethan closed the gap between them, planting his lips firmly onto hers. His hands traveled a little higher onto her lower back, then back down her waist as they kissed. He had a reputation at stake and he wanted to put all efforts into that kiss.

Stephen could hear his brother speaking, then they were quiet. He decided it would be wise to keep his attentions focused on Julieta, unless he had the desire to vomit.

The older twin sighed, his eyes studying the facial features of the female he was speaking with. "I'm not exactly, what people would call, fun." It took a moment to recall something that a girl had said to him after their date. "I've been called boring and that my personality was not as equally attractive as my appearance." He tilted his head as he recalled it, then went back to studying Julieta's facial features, noting the structure of her face, her laugh lines, and how many times she glanced at Mikaela and Ethan.

Stephen chuckled quietly as she asked why it bothered him so. "Well, for one, he's the baby brother. It's just kind of gross. Two, he wears his heart on his sleeve; he gets emotionally invested in people and, even though he won't show it, I'm the one he cries to when things go wrong. I don't like seeing him in pain. Three..." he trailed off, trying to find an intelligent way of putting it, but gave up as he saw no other way. "He has my face. I don't need people mixing up who kissed who."

Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Mikaela winked at Ethan just before she felt his lips against hers. She felt his hands move on her back and she smiled against his lips. Mikaela pushed herself up on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms a little tighter around his neck as they kissed. Mikaela let her fingers slip into the son of Triton's dark hair.

The daughter of Eros wasn't going to lie, he was a good kisser. Mikaela had kissed a large number of people. A very large number of people. Ethan was not the absolute best, but he was definitely up there. The Dane leaned her body into his.

Julieta continued to keep her focus. She didn't care what Mikaela did, but it would be weird if she just stood there watching. The daughter of Peitho looked over the older twin. "I really don't think anyone could really mix you two up. You may have the same face as each other, but you use it so differently." The Spaniard said, crossing her arms. She had learned a thing or two about reading people from her best friend.

Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Ethan was not going to lie. Whether or not this this would be a fling or turn into something more wasn’t a concern of his. All he knew was that kissing the fiery redhead from the Eros cabin felt like his biggest accomplishment, which was strange; even the satisfaction of pouring ice into his older brother’s shirt was trumped by this single kiss. If he could describe it, which he could, he would say that her lips were soft and molded against his when they touched. It was, as he felt, euphoric.

If all kisses from Eros demigods felt like this, he wasn’t sure if he would care if this was just a fling.

Stephen sighed quietly, biting the insides of his cheek as, it seemed to him, Julieta had done some observing of her own. The older brother resisted the urge to say anything insulting, since he was willing to give this conversation a chance. From what he’s gathered, Julieta wasn’t as shameless as Mikaela was; she was more in control of her impulses, unlike the other two who were trading spit right beside her. “I guess you’re right. I'm somewhat of a downer.” His reply was brief, somewhat agreeing with the Spaniard’s statement. “... and a douche.” He added after a moment’s thought. Hey, Stephen was aware that he deliberately insults people. It's his thing.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Mikaela had a predetermined limit on how long she would kiss someone for the first time. I was long enough for them to get the hooked, and for her to get a read on them, but not too long, leaving them hungry for more. She'd reached that point with Ethan. The daughter of Eros pulled her lips back from Ethan's. As she did, she moved her right hand to the side of his neck, dropping back down on her heels. Mikaela pulled her left hand in and rubbed her thumb lightly across her lower lip. "Not bad. Not bad at all, Charolettie." Mikaela said with a wink.

Julieta had completely tuned out Mikaela at this point and was giving her full focus to Stephen. "Yeah, you kind of are. And I'm a b*tch. It's all about how you use it, though." Julieta said, flipping her dark hair behind her shoulder.

The daughter of Peitho had always been used to people calling her a b*tch. She preferred to call it fierce, but whatever. She didn't find it an insult at this point.

Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Ethan almost didn’t want to pull away, her lips leaving his, in his opinion, sooner than he had hoped. The younger twin kept his eyes closed for a second, savoring every moment of euphoria that kiss brought before it had all disappeared. After a few moments, he opened his eyes, almost as if dazed. What do you know, everything seemed to look a little nicer after that kiss; the birds’ chirps sounded like chords being played by a harp, the gentle breeze seemed to whisper his name, and the fiery redhead looked like a goddess. Damn. That kiss was amazing. A sly smile spread across Ethan’s lips as he received a compliment. “Like I said, I’m the better kisser.”

Stephen attempted to hold back a smile, something he wasn’t able to do so well. His lips pursed, masking his amusement to her statement. He found it funny and he could see why people would classify Julieta as a b*tch, but it wasn’t a bad thing. The older twin seemed to enjoy talking with the daughter of Peitho and he wondered if he had misjudged her. “Well, some people find the whole b*tch attitude attractive, so.” He tilted his head as he rested his chin on a palm. Nope, Julieta was definitely alright by his book.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Mikaela laughed a little bit, and spun his finger in little circles on the back of his neck. "You may be the better kisser of you two, but I'm pretty sure that I'm the better kisser of us two." Mikaela said, not moving away from Ethan. It had been months since she had kissed someone who kissed as well as Ethan, or someone who was as attractive as him. Mikaela didn't want to move away. That was a weird feeling for her. Mikaela traced her finger up and down his neck.

Julieta tilted her head to the side. "Oh, yeah, trust me, I know." Julieta said, nodding her head. If there was anything that Julieta knew well, it was being attractive.

Julieta's body naturally reacted to what people liked and reacted to it. She could read how they liked to be talked to, or what kind of body language they reacted to, and would adapt to that. It wasn't even ever intentional. Sometimes she didn't want to do it, but it was just in her DNA. It made her feel like she was leading people on. Julieta looked over at Mikaela and Ethan. Her nose turned up. "Ew." She muttered to Stephen. There it was, saying what someone else wants to hear.

Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Ethan felt a chill down his spine as he felt a finger trail along his neck, goosebumps forming on his arms. It was a good feeling, one he had never experienced before. Usually, he would be the one who was calm, being able to say all the right things while he was out with a female friend. But, it seems like the roles have reversed, the younger twin like putty to the daughter of Eros’ touch. Ethan chuckled, his eyes studying Mikaela’s facial features as she spoke. “Well, I guess I can’t argue there. I’m pretty sure your kiss is the equivalent to a drug; it’s like I’ve got to have more.” Ethan said, a smirk on his face. Could this day get any better?

Stephen nodded slowly, listening to the way she said certain words due to her accent. It was a little… attractive. An accent wasn’t enough to make the older twin fall for her, obviously, but it was certainly a treat to listen to. As Julieta broke eye contact to look over at her friend and his shameless younger brother, he followed, glancing at the pair as well. Before he could say it,

Julieta had already spoken the expression he was feeling. He chuckled quietly, “Yeah, exactly.”

Regret was a strange emotion, one that Stephen was beginning to feel at that exact moment. Not only had he misjudged Julieta, just Julieta, he had dubbed her to be an idiot, which was not true. His index finger gently dug into the side of his thumb as he thought, deciding whether he should explicitly apologize and attempt to tone down his doucheness. “You know…” he started off slow, finding the words he required to construct a subtle apology. “I may have misjudged you when we first met.”
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 am

Mikaela smiled. She knew how good of a kisser she was, and she also knew that Ethan would want more. She may have also wanted more, but she knew if she threw herself at Ethan, she wouldn't be able to have the same hold as him. Mikaela pulled her hand from his neck, tracing her fingers along his jaw, and then under his chin, curling her fingers to her palm. "Oh yeah? How much do you want it?" Mikaela practically purred, her Danish accent exceptionally strong. The daughter of Eros placed her hands on Ethan's chest.

Julieta rolled her eyes at Mikaela's voice, and then looked back at Stephen. Julieta was almost shocked by the almost true apology that had come from the son of Triton. She was rarely caught this off-guard. Julieta took a few seconds to recompose herself before responding. "Wow, um, that kind of surprised me. I really think you did. Like maybe you could ask people before assuming things about them?" Julieta suggested.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 am

The younger twin's eyes fluttered closed for a moment as the Dane's finger, his head tilting ever-so-slightly as she traced his jawline, ending at his chin. Ethan has never felt weak before in this type of way and he is absolutely enjoying himself. His hands slowly wandered from her waist up to her lower back and back down, feeling the curves of the beautiful woman he held. Ethan gently chewed on his lower lip, thinking of how much he wanted another kiss from the daughter of Eros. "I would streak the mess hall for another kiss." Ethan said, giving the redhead a wink. The bold son of Triton didn't think there was a downside to streaking in the mess hall; Ethan didn't like clothes anyway.

Stephen slowly shook his head as he listened to what Ethan had to offer."That's wrong." The older twin had a slightly disgusted expression on his face. What in the world was his younger brother thinking, offering things like that? Was another kiss worth shamelessly exposing yourself to a bunch of demigods that would most likely be in the same camp for a long time?

Stephen then turned his attention back to Julieta, a shy, slightly guilty smile forming on his face. What did a guilty smile look like? Imagine a child reaching into a cookie jar on a counter, then suddenly have it come crashing down to the floor and shattering. The smile that the child will have while apologizing was exactly the smile Stephen was exhibiting to the daughter of Peitho. "You're right. I mean... you aren't that bad." Stephen said, attempting to elaborate on what he meant. "I mean... you're actually not what I was expecting. You're not like... her." He gestured to Mikaela, saying his last few words quietly.

Last edited by proxyboy on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Tumblr_oea74exkVh1uor5s8o2_250Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Tumblr_oea74exkVh1uor5s8o3_250

Mikaela smiled slyly, looking the boy up and down. "Well that would definitely be a sight to see." Mikaela slurred. She looked the son of Triton over again, her eyes falling on his lips. She knew that she should probably wait to kiss him again, but she really didn't want to. The daughter of Eros was always able to keep her impulses under control to play her game correctly, but right now, she didn't really care. Mikaela took two fist-fulls of the boys shirt and pulled him to her, putting her lips on his again.

Julieta looked down at the rose gold watch on his wrist when she saw Mikaela kiss Ethan again. That was fast, especially for Mikaela. She wasn't following her usual pattern. Julieta shook her head and looked back at Stephen. She was a bit taken aback by Stephen insulting. "Hey, that's my best friend. Anyway, based on what I've seen, she's no worse than your brother. Mikaela is smart and talented." Julieta said, fighting the urge to just agree with Stephen like she knew he wanted. Her love of her friends was able to overpower her genetic tendencies.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 2:48 pm

“I’m sure it would be a treat for –“ Ethan was unable to finish the rest of his sentence, being jerked forward as Mikaela’s lips met his once more. A smile spread across his lips as he eagerly pushed them into hers, craving the feeling of her soft lips. His hand traveled along the curves of her hips, down to her waist, then up again, resting on her lower back. The accent, mixed with the fiery red hair and the equally fiery personality was enough to get the younger twin baited. The way Mikaela’s lips felt against his was the hook. Whatever her end game was didn’t matter to him. For now, he’d enjoy the euphoria she allowed him to feel as they kissed.

Stephen winced a bit out of disgust as he glanced at his twin at the wrong moment. Sure, he had seen many instances where he witnessed his younger brother sharing an intimate moment, mostly because Ethan cared not where he would swap spit with whoever he was with at the time, but he would never be able to get used to how gross it felt to see it happen. He tore his gaze away from the two, focusing on Julieta again as she began to speak. He chuckled quietly, already having an apology, or his version of an apology, prepared. Stephen gave a little shrug, with a small smile, before he spoke. “I apolo –“ He stopped himself from saying anything more. Stephen had slipped up, almost apologizing explicitly. After mulling over how he could apologize without actually doing so, he gave up. “I apologize,” he said this first part quietly, then continued on in his normal volume, “for not being more specific. I meant that you don’t seem to be like her, the way your friend ensnared my brother.” He finished, giving her another small smile. “Of course, my brother seems to be of equal fault, since he has no self-restraint whatsoever.”
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Tumblr_oea74exkVh1uor5s8o2_250Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Tumblr_oea74exkVh1uor5s8o3_250

Mikaela smiled against Ethan's mouth and giggled lightly before going back to kissing Ethan. It had been a while, probably 6 months, since Mikaela had kissed someone and felt absolutely anything. She forgot how electric it felt, especially for a love kid, to kiss someone like this. It didn't hurt that Ethan had a killer face.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Mikaela was aware that Julieta and Stephen were there still, and given how Stephen was being with her before, he probably didn't appreciate this very much. That made Mikaela feel more powerful. Mikaela pulled back from Ethan, and for added effect on Stephen's rage, lightly kissed along Ethan's jaw, before pulling back to look up at the younger twin, smiling slyly.

Julieta watched as Mikaela kissed Ethan. She was surprised by Mikaela's pace right now. When she saw her kissing his jaw, Julieta knew that Stephen wouldn't like that at all. Julieta tried to continue the conversation, hoping he hadn't actually noticed.

"Eh, let the kids have their fun." Julieta said with a light, nervous laugh. Julieta was about 8 months older than Mikaela, and well Stephen was at least a few minutes older than Ethan. Kids was a good word.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy
proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Have you ever been skydiving, or perhaps bungee jumping? Well, Ethan has, and, boy, what he felt now was something way above the rush he received from jumping out of planes or jumping off of a high ledge. This feeling was indescribable. It was almost as if his heart was ready to bounce right out of chest, the beats pounding hard as she kissed him. It felt like the daughter of Eros seemed to be able to speak to it directly, making his heart throb just at the thought of her. Mikaela was something else. As her lips departed his, she went to work on his jawline. Ethan wasn’t quite sure why, but it seemed that, no matter where Mikaela kissed, it buzzed against his skin, almost as if she was injecting him with her own specially made drug. It was enough to make the younger twin exhale with pleasure, obviously enjoying every single moment.

Ethan’s facial expression was priceless; it was like he couldn’t believe what was happening. His face expressed his disbelief, not being able to believe he was kissing the woman he held at that very moment. “This isn’t a dream, right?” He asked, chuckling quietly as she flashed him a sly smile. Ethan once again was taken aback by the beauty of Mikaela, his eyes noting her facial features once more.“I really hope this isn’t, or I’m going to go insane looking for you if this dream ends.”

Stephen did his best to focus on Julieta, her presence the only thing keeping him from rising from his chair, hopping over the booth, and pulling his brother away from her. It was so shameless. How could he be comfortable swapping spit with someone he had just met? At this point, the older brother had already forgotten who Mikaela’s god parent was. The longer he sat there, the more anxious he became. He needed to leave, perhaps go back to his bunk and sleep the anger away. Or maybe go for a run. Something to take his mind off of this disgusting evening.

The older twin’s eyes locked onto Julieta, “Yeah. Sure. Let them have their fun.” Stephen wouldn’t do anything… for now. He would wait until they left before giving his brother a good ‘ole earful of wisdom. More specifically, why he had to go kissing her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Mikaela let go of Ethan's shirt, her hands moving to his arms. Not bad arms. Mikaela commented to herself, just as Ethan asked if this was real. Mikaela's head tipped back a little and her eyes closed a bit as she laughed. She opened her eyes and looked back into Ethan's eyes. "This is definitely real. I don't think your brain could make this up if you tried." Mikaela said, popping on her tip-toes, and then settling back to her heels, with a small laugh.

Julieta didn't really know what to say to Stephen. He was visibly holding back rage at Ethan and Mikaela. The daughter of Peitho was honestly kind of bothered by it, too. She didn't care when Mikaela played her games. Julieta had her games, too, but this didn't look like Mikaela's games. Julieta had seen it too many times. What was any of this?

"Is he always like this? Like, obviously he has experience, but is it usually like this?" Julieta asked, leaning closer to Stephen, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Twins!   Meeting Twins! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Twins!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2