Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be mine (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Spencer went to the lake in his car, and got out. He wore a red beach tank top shirt and swimming shorts. He told Addie to meet him here, via text a few hours ago. They had gone out for a solid few weeks or a month now and grew really close, and he wanted to officially ask her to be his girlfriend. He figured she'd say yes, because she told him that she loved him, but he was still a little nervous. Spencer waited for her to arrive. He reached for his phone in his car, and then realized, he left it on the couch when he went back inside, forgetting his sunglasses. He panicked, but then realized that nothing bad could happen.
----
Quinn smiled mischeviously, picking up Spencer's phone. "Shiloh, look here what I found. Spencer's phone." She quickly turned it on. "No lock, either? Dumb move, Spencer." She tossed Shiloh the phone. "Have fun."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

Shiloh grinned maliciously. "It says here he's supposed to be meeting Addie. I feel like we should mess with him for when he gets back. He has got to have all his old girlfriends phone numbers in here right?" Shiloh scrolled through the phone, scheming a horrible plan to get at her brother. She felt that the relationship he was having should run its course, but if she helped it run a little shorter, that could be better. She grinned at the phones screen.

Addie appeared in Camp Jupier, a bit more pep in her step because she was seeing Spencer, in the past month, seeing Spencer almost always made her day ten times brighter than it normally was. She had on a light purple dress that showed off her purple eyes with the clashing of the colors. Her flip flops were white, along with her white bikini she had underneath. She had her hair down today, the blonde in it shining as the sun shown on it, it seemed to make it look brighter. She saw Spencer in the small distance and waved awkwardly, she was not sure if she saw him but she waved anyway. She would not let the tiredness she was feeling from her spell-trip ruin how happy she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 pm

"Of course. Text them all saying something different- ask some if they want to get back together, and insult some. It'll be a fun prank," Quinn said with a devious smile.

Spencer looked up and saw Addie and smiled. He waved back and approached her, and hugged her. "Hey," he said. "I know it's only been a few days, but I miss you." He tapped her chin so she was looking up at him, and then quickly kissed her. He smiled and took a step back. "Can we talk about something?" he asked, taking her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Addie turned red when he told her he missed her, it made her happy to be missed to be honest. "I missed you too actually" she said with a laugh. She got on her tippy toes to kiss Spencer back, pulled away as he took a step back in the opposite direction of her. Then he asked her to talk about something, and her face filled with panic. Did he not want to see her anymore? Was he done with her after this long? Addie was trying not to freakout, but almost anyone gets anxiety when they have to talk with someone. "Er.... yes. Okay" she was trying to play it cool, but her eyes showed her outright panic.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:51 pm

"I'm glad to hear you missed me, to be honest," he said. "It sounds odd, I know. Anyway, the talk. So, we've been seeing each other for roughly a month now. We've kissed, we know how much we care about each other. I was thinking..." he paused, scratching the back of his head. "We should officially be together, like boyfriend and girlfriend." He looked at her in the eyes. "You look worried. Did I say something wrong?" he asked, putting his hand on her hip and moving her towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Addie was nodding at everything he said, her blonde hair nodding up and down with her movements. "I kind of already thought we were" she laughed, feeling the worrisome feelings flow away from her. "And oh my gods- no!" She said, reaching up towards Spencer, moving away some strange hairs that were falling out of place on his for head. "I was just scared for a moment" Addie admitted, she reach down, grabbing one of his hands, and then had her big eyes look up at him once more "But, everythings okay, I mean were both together right?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Spencer nodded. "I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry. I honestly do love you, Addie, and I would never dump you like that, or dump you in general. You're the one for me, my other half, and I hope we're together forever, and I don't mean it in the dreamy teenage way. I'm seriously in love with you, Addie." Spencer kissed her forehead, then kissed her on the lips, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. Her presence made him feel awesome and really happy. He spun her around, continuing to kiss her, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Addie's hand fell on her chest, she loved hearing this from Spencer, it made her heart flutter. It made her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach, it made her feel like she was on top of the world. "I love you so much more" she said to him, and proceeded to kiss him on the lips as he kissed her. Then he spun her, making her giggle, and he kept kissing her back and rubbing it. "So... soooo much more" she said, enjoying the kisses and back rub.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Spencer continued kissing her, picking her up like a mother holding a child. After a few more moments and him being naughty with his hand placement, he stopped. "Did you hear that?" he asked, turning around and looking across the street. He saw a few boys in the distance, who just got off of their motorcycles, watching them. "The Shermans," he said, growling. In reality, he was a little scared. "Let's just get back to my house before they start something," he said, putting her down. Spencer, just in case, drew the sword he kept in the car. "Let's go," he said, getting in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Addie hopped in to the passenger seat of Spencers car. She watched him carefully, even with him taking out his sword. She wished she had put her knives on her thighs, but she normally did not when she was wearing a bathing suit. Usually, Spencer and her swam, it was kind of their thing. "Your life is full of drama and adventure, isn't it?" She questioned with a smile on her face. Man, she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:46 pm

"I guess you could say that. It's not personally me, though, it's like a blessing, or a curse, on the Virgos. I feel like it targets me a lot, to be honest. I enjoy the adventure, though," Spencer said with a smile, driving to his house. "I just wish it was us two in peace, like, without my family causing drama. I love them, but the drama's a pain. But, my brother ignores it, my cousins don't really mind it, and my sister and my dad thrive on it." Spencer went into their garage, where a few of his dad's workers were talking. Spencer waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Addie nodded, tottally agreeing with him. "Just us two... with no drama, would be nice" She said, bashing her eyelashes at him. "As for your sister and your father thriving on the drama, I can see that. Especially in your sister.." Considering she's an attention hog... Addie thought to herself. "You guys sure do have alot of people who work for you..."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Spencer got out of the car. "Yeah, my sister loves attention. A lot. Like, to the point where she'd do anything for it. I don't think you realize, the day we met, she literally was going to hit it off with Randall Sherman before I interrupted them." He went inside. "My dad hires a lot of people to do simple tasks." He looked around. "Gordon!"

Gordon rushed to them. "Welcome home, Master Spencer. What do you need?"

"Who all is home?"

"Just you two, me, and the other servants. Master Shiloh's out for a beauty day with Quinn, Master Charlie is out with your cousins, and your father as well as Lily are spending the weekend at your father's beach house."

"Awesome!" Spencer smiled. "Finally, peace. Gordon, could you prepare the movie room, and get us some snacks?" he asked.

"Of course, Master Spencer. Welcome, by the way, Ms. Montgomery," Gordon added before going.

Spencer looked at Addie. "I'm going to take a shower, and I'll meet you in the movie room, just down the hall. You can shower down here, if you want, or upstairs, with me," he joked, teasing, then kissed her cheek and headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Addie laughed at him, "Funny" she said sarcastically. She smiled as he kissed her cheek and headed off towards the downstairs bathroom. She placed her bag on the toilet, undressed and jumped in the shower. In just a couple of minutes, Addie was refreshed, in a set set of clothes, and her hair in a curly, wet mess, but it still looked good. She looked in the mirror, admiring her pink tanktop with small white polkadots, a grey cardigan and white shorts. She walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards the movie room, awaiting for Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Spencer rushed downstairs, and into the movie room, wearing shorts and no shirt, his hair a wild mess. He saw a ruffle in the curtains, and smiled. He started tickling the person, thinking it was Addie, only to realize it was Gordon.

Gordon laughed. "Please, Master Spencer, buy me a drink first at least," he joked and patted his shoulder.

"Err, sorry, Gordon," he said and laughed, embarrassed.

"No big deal. The snacks will be here shortly," Gordon said, leaving.

Spencer saw Addie and rushed over, jumping onto the couch, next to her. "Hey there pretty lady," he said in a deep voice, joking. "Sorry, it appears I lost my shirt on the way down here," he joked, as the lights dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Addie gave Spencer a sly smile, "Oh darn..." she sighed sarcastically. She turned towards Spencer, and walk and d her two fingers up from the center of his stomach and up along his chest, with every finger step she made she spoke "Its. So. Sad. You. Have. No shirt. On." She grinned at him, and as soon as she got to the top, she grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. Then she let out a loud giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Spencer watched anxiously as her fingers climbed his chest, and laughed, putting his hands above her hips. He kissed her back, leaning towards her. He laughed afterwards. "For someone with two bad boyfriend experiences, you sure know what you're doing, huh?" he asked with a laugh, cupping her face with his hands. He went to kiss her again, until Star Wars started blasting through the movie screen, surprising him, and flipping the couch over onto them. He laughed, pushing the couch and pile of blankets off. "Sorry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Addie winked at him "two bad boyfriends doesn't mean anything" and then She laughed, kissing Spencer back. Then all the chaos erupted with the loud star wars and then they were attacked by a couch and come blankets. "Oh my gods..." Addison laughed, helping Spencer push the couch and blankets away. "You Virgos and your drama, your furniture is even in on the crazy antics"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Spencer laughed at her Virgo comment. He put the couch back in place, and threw the blankets on it. He stared up at the screen for a second, before a few servants came in with snacks, including nachos and soda. "Thanks," Spencer said, sitting back down on the couch, opening a soda to drink. He threw a blanket over him and Addie, and put his arm around her. "I hope my dad and his fiancee, or my sister, or my brother don't come back for a while. This is nice," he whispered, resting his head against hers. "So, when's your 16th birthday?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:59 pm

She smiled at him once again, and then cracked open a cherry coke. "This is very nice, I like my alone time with you" she took a sip of her soda. "It's April 1st actually. And yes, I know. I was born on April fools day. I've heard it before..." she rolled her eyes. It's all she really ever heard on her birthday, birthdays on holidays, even dumb holidays are dumb. "How 'bout yours? You'll be 17 right?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

"I think that's pretty cool. So, your birthday is pretty soon, huh?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink. He nodded. "Yeah, Shiloh and I's are on the 5th of May. We'll be 17. I'm sure she's already planning out some big party. I don't think you'll be invited, though," he joked. "I'm just kidding, I'll make sure you're invited." He brushed the hair out of her face. "You're really beautiful, I hope you know," Spencer said, admiring his girlfriend's looks.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Addie nodded "Yeah, I never really celebrate my birthday though. It's not really a big thing of mine. As for yours, I'm sure you guys have parties in your half birthdays too right?" Addison joked. She gave him a smal smile as he brushed her hair out of her face, she felt her cheeks turn real red as he called her beautiful. "Thank you..." she kept smiling softly. "I love you Spence.."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:27 pm

"I don't understand why not, your birthday is always a special day. I'll celebrate it with you this year, okay?" he said. He smiled. "Nah, we do occasionally go out for our half-birthdays, though," he confirmed. Spencer smiled at her, feeling a weird satisfaction when he saw her cheeks turn red. "I love you too, Addie," he kissed her lightly, then turned to the screen. "I guess we better get this movie started, huh?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Addie wrapped her arms around Spencer's free arm, laying her head underneath his. She was the comfiest she's ever been, she was honestly the happiest she's ever been. "What are we watching?" She asked "Star wars?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 pm

"I guess, that's what Gordon put on. I've never watched Star Wars, though, have you?" he asked, looking at the screen before taking another few drinks of soda. "Want to go boating later, when my family returns? I'll make su- oh, damn, wait, I can't. I have to go training with my cousins later. Tomorrow, maybe, we could boat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be mine (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be mine (private)   Be mine (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be mine (private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next